Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time (16473 Views)

This Is An Offer You Grab With Both Hands / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
Starting an Export business in Nigeria comes with both its pros and cons. If executed well, the seller could rake in a whole lot of money. But if not well managed, significant losses could be recorded.

While most people believe exportation should cost you millions of dollars, going in as a broker and leveraging a wide network of local suppliers to supplement your goods sales will go a long way in helping you build a successful business that won’t just enable you to generate high revenues in widespread broker commissions, but will ensure you contribute positively to Nigeria’s or your own country’s GDP.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Export Broker:

This is the most popular, safest, and effective exportation angle to come in from. Here you act as a broker for either the importer or the exporter or both.

If for instance, the cost of white Sheabutter from Nigeria $1,500 per ton, you could strike up a deal with a supplier to accept $1450 per ton or better still, you could source a buyer that would purchase from you for about $1,550 per ton.

Brokering any export transaction is the best way to approach the industry because, you can be exporting different products across various industries, and still generate far more profit margins than the people you’re brokering on their behalf.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Exporting is lucrative because sometimes local prices are way lower than the export prices are. For example, If you want to start a direct export business in Nigeria, then you need to know very well, what kinds of goods are exported from Nigeria. With direct export business, product selection is very important.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2021
There are Exporters who succeed without any form of training but purely learning from their trials and errors. But a very few have successful transactions based purely on luck.
While trials and errors can be a way to learn the rope, very few make it far because when they fail once or twice, they very likely lost all their investments and are already in debt to their creditors. As for those who succeed, they are usually less than 10% of the pack because they still have more money to try other transactions.
If you plan to venture into Export business, it's crucial that the first thing you do is to learn everything you can about International trade because about many Exporters lose their investments on their first trial, and losing all you have all at once could be the end of your finances in the short term.
In an industry where you could make so much money or lose, you must never act on just assumption. Hope is not a strategy.
Subscribe to our Export training course which covers everything and in- depth on the Export business from how to find International buyers to how to raise finance for your Export transactions, how to source products in remote communities at cheap prices, how to ensure you are getting paid before you spend a dime sourcing commodities, how to ensure the quality of the products meet the required standards, how to ship your products, products that are most demanded and can earn you double profits and so much more
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
The top 10 exports in Nigeria:

Sesamum seeds remain Nigeria’s agricultural export biggest earner in the past years. The trend continued in the first half of 2019 as N60.6 billion worth of Sesamum seeds were exported from Nigeria. On the other hand, Sesame oil and its fraction also made the top 10 agricultural export with N928.1 million.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
A further look into the various reports showed that Japan, Turkey, China, Belgium, South Korea and Germany are Nigeria’s biggest markets for Sesamum seeds.

The second most exported agricultural good from Nigeria is fermented cocoa beans. Nigeria’s cocoa beans export was estimated at N50 billion.
Other cocoa related products that made the top ten list include raw cocoa beans (N22.15 billion) and Natural cocoa butter (N3.26 billion). The export destinations for Nigeria’s cocoa include the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Indonesia and Malaysia.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2021
Direct Goods Export:

Here a company who manufactures locally could source international clients for their business and export their products to them. This is usually capital intensive, as you have to either be producing the products yourself, which will cost money, or you may have to outrightly buy out from the producers to export with your own margins.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2021
The import and export business in Nigeria is one of the most lucrative businesses to venture into, depending on which sector you choose to focus on. While large-scale importation can have a negative impact on the country’s economy, large-scale exportation doesn’t just have a positive impact, but can turn any entrepreneur into a millionaire and possibly a billionaire.
Thousands of people intend to venture into the exportation of goods and services from Nigeria to many parts of the world. A strong advantage of this is it doesn’t just serve as a means of generating large revenues for their businesses, but is also a great way to get paid in foreign currency.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2021
™>
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2021
There is a lot of potential for Agriculture but there is a need for Nigeria to improve its agricultural production so as to tap into the large foreign exchange that could come into the country through the export of these items.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2021
The global commodity trading business is one of the most lucrative and lasting ventures ever known to mankind. All through history, nations, kingdoms, states, and more have had to trade resources across their borders in exchange for goods and services. This goes on till today all across the world with physical commodities been imported and exported out of every country.

The need for nations to constantly trade commodities is fueled by the fact that no single country is absolute. No one owns all the resources they need to fuel their industries, and as such, continue to trade with other nations to supplement their shortcomings.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
®™
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2021
Constantly Read Export Blogs & Books:

If you’re not constantly learning, you’re not growing. One of the best ways to stay ahead of the curve, learn the latest trade practices, understand sales & marketing, and to understand so much more about the export business is to consistently read books and blogs who publish articles on how to start, run, and grow successful export businesses.
By consistently following rich online resources, reading great export business books, attending highly valuable online export courses, and much more, you can put yourself in a position to build a successful export business.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
To sell a product, you need a market for it. Where is the demand? Is it stable? Is it profitable in short and long term? Are there trade barriers? In export, your market is a country or countries with a demand for your product. So, how does an exporter go about finding this market?
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2021
The future is Agriculture. We should be able to feed our nation and export to improve our economy.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
One important thing to know before you ship any Agro Commodities is that the Chemical Compositions Must Match The Agreed Specifications:
When an agreement for the supply of agricultural produce is effected by an importer and an exporter, a set of quality specifications are usually agreed upon, and depending on what the importer plans to use the goods for, some chemical specifications would be agreed on.

If you’re shipping agricultural products based on an agreed set of chemical compositions, it is important that you ensure the goods you’re shipping matches the specifications, else, you should simply just agree to physical inspection.

Join us to learn all the important things you need to do before shipping any Agro commodity out of the country.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
The commodity trading market is a vast industry that has existed throughout history, as nations have always had a constant need to exchange goods and services in order to keep their economies growing. Commodities like oil & gas products, solid minerals & metals, and agricultural products are the basic commodities that drive the market. They’re traded all around the world with businesses in two countries acting as the key catalyst for the trades, while their governments provide the infrastructure needed to make it happen.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
There are reputable trade sites serving as links between exporters and importers by carrying out trade matching services.

The platform allows you to search for buyers from 210 countries
Provides you with a facility to search for all buy requirements
Contact the buyers through your inquiry manager
Search by product and service
Dedicated team of professionals who constantly monitor all new buy requirements on the site
Paid subscription site.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
The export business remains one of the most profitable businesses in the world, including Nigeria, with profit margins going anywhere from 30% to in some cases over 100%. With the growing clamour by the Nigerian government for entrepreneurs should go into the export business, the need to effectively educate people on everything they need to know and to show them how to make their first one million Naira from the export business in Nigeria has become very paramount.
This Online course will teach anyone everything they need to know on how to build a successful export business from scratch, present a live case study, and show you how to export lucrative highly-valued commodities profitably from Nigeria. It also has a section that shows the reader how to start out as a broker.

This online course and Export training program is perfect for beginners in the export business in Nigeria, as it will take you from a novice to an export professional, and help you either make money by starting your own export business in Nigeria, or by becoming an export consultant or broker.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Exporting is lucrative because sometimes local prices are way lower than the export prices are. For example, If you want to start a direct export business in Nigeria, then you need to know very well, what kinds of goods are exported from Nigeria. With direct export business, product selection is very important.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:06am On Jul 16, 2021
100+ Hot-Selling Products You Can Export From Nigeria And Get Paid In Dollars

Flowers
Cassava
Cotton
Barley
Sugar Cane
Cocoa
Wheat
Livestock
Maize
Etc

While these may just be highlights, they are items that are demanded by producers and consumers in so many countries around the world. They are sorted in thousands of tons, some in millions, and are lucrative for any individual who successfully lands a long-term—usually five-years—supply contract to export some of these products from Nigeria to their shores.
By leveraging the global access that the internet has given every one to enable them to connect with manufacturers all over the world, you can start a supply chain business with these 100+ highly demanded products that you can export from Nigeria and get paid in Dollars.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
°℅
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
Thousands of people intend to venture into the exportation of goods and services from Nigeria to many parts of the world. A strong advantage of this is it doesn’t just serve as a means of generating large revenues for their businesses, but is also a great way to get paid in foreign currency.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sales are the lifeblood of every business. Without it, you wouldn’t have cash flow, and without cash flow, you won’t achieve any form of growth or have enough funds to keep your organisation running.

While consistently making sales is key to growing a thriving organisation, the ease of finding clients in various industries differ. Join us to find out reasons you are not finding International buyers for your products.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
!*
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2021
Trade finance is how commodity traders get to always have enough funds or capital resources to ship commodities whenever an international buyer makes a request. This makes financial institutions key players in the commodity trading business, as without them, commodity traders cannot truly attain accelerated growth and success.
Since financiers play a key role in facilitating commodity trading, how do they do this?
They facilitate trade by funding commodity traders in means of a Letter of Credit. Here, they issue a bank payment guarantee on behalf of the buyer to the seller, with the intent to pay if delivery is successful and the terms of the contract are met. When financial institutions do this, they use the commodity as a collateral because if the commodity is delivered and paid for to the seller but the buyer fails to pay the bank, they can sell the commodity to regain their money. Now, the buyer would mostly no longer be in complete control of the commodity once it has been paid for because the bank would ensure that the market that needed the commodity gets to purchase it under their supervision, so they can regain their money and pay the buyer the rest.
For the sellers, they could go through the same route locally by their banks issuing a payment guarantee to the local mines, farms, or processing facilities. But these companies usually want an exporter who’s willing to pick it up at their locations, and so, may fail to work with a payment guarantee. Here, the exporter may then need to get their bank to open an overdraft to enable them to purchase from the local supplier under bank supervision. But in this case, you may be required to present an asset-based collateral.
While these trade finance processes for commodity trading may seem simple and that no financial institution should have a problem funding any business since they will only basically give a payment guarantee and not pay until the product has been delivered, it is key to know that past performances must be presented and proven before the financial institution would be willing to take a risk on your business.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Agro Export business in Nigeria is one of the most lucrative businesses to venture into, depending on which sector you choose to focus on. While large-scale importation can have a negative impact on the country’s economy, large-scale exportation doesn’t just have a positive impact, but can turn any entrepreneur into a millionaire and possibly a billionaire.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
2 Hot-Selling Commodities That You Can Export To Make 100% Profit On Every Sale

Finding the right business to start up is one of the most difficult things many people have to face. The same applies to finding the right type of commodity to export.
The export business in its own right is a highly lucrative business to venture into, but determining the right type of commodity to export depending on the profit margins you’re targeting can sometimes be a problem.
While some exporters are okay with netting profit margins of between 10-30% per non-oil transactions, many others are uncomfortable with that, especially as an export cycle in a country like Nigeria is about 30 days, and so, would want to make the most of the time and possibly make up to or more than 100% profit on the commodity exported.
If you’re looking for high-margin commodities that can take your export business from 0 to 100% in 30 days.

Join us to learn of the 2 hot-selling commodities that you can export to make up to or more than 100% profits on every sale.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
What to say to prospects or existing clients could either improve or diminish your relationship with them. It could turn them into one of your best loyalists or into one of your company’s worst critics.
Treating and speaking to your clients the right way is key to building great relationships with them, and ultimately growing a successful business.

If you’re running a local or international business and want to ensure you never knowingly or unknowingly pushing your clients away with your words, Join us to learn here are 12 things to never say to a client or prospect.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Happy Salah day to all Muslims
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2021
The import/export business is the key driver of growth or recession in any country. Depending on if there are more imports or exports than the other, the effects it has on every economy, including Nigeria’s, is always profound.

While this industry is largely run by the private sector, the government regulates all of the industries and still maintains some state-owned products like crude oil to be exported only by the country, with the help of brokers to facilitate a lot of the transactions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Plastic Identity Card Printers In Stock / Ghana Lotto Winners Club / Cheapest MTN Monthly Data Bundle 1Gig = 1k (www.nairashopping.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.