Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria - Business To Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria (24780 Views)

NEW - Wholesale Clothing From UK To Nigeria - Affordable Wholesale Prices / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Europe To Nigeria / Brand New Wholesale Designer Perfumes From Uk : Clearance (+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Khaliq23(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2012
lannyyd: Hi,
I am based in the US and can get male and female clothes from stores like H&M, Forever 21. I can also get cheaper clothings and designers such as louboutins, prada etc. I am also into body products (proactive, neutrogena, cover girl etc) Hit me up if you are interested.

My name is Adetu Olufemi David, based in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria... I just started a boutique business, I need where i can purchase a UK, US, S/Africa Wholesales wears... You to give me a Call, PING ME on Blackberry Or E-mail, I need good UK, US, S/Africa Stock Jeans, T-shirts, Pants-Trousers, Shirts, Polo, Foot-wears, Designers Sun-shades, Designers Packing Shirts all from UK...

Here is my contacts;

Mobile No: 08030426856 --- 08078944278 ---

BB PIN: --- 282A72D9

Yahoo Instant Messenger Or Email: dariustone23@yahoo.co.uk

Or

Email: linschr66@yahoo.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Khaliq23(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2012
My name is Adetu Olufemi David, based in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria... I just started a boutique business, I need where i can purchase a UK, US, S/Africa Wholesales wears... You to give me a Call, PING ME on Blackberry Or E-mail, I need good UK, US, S/Africa Stock Jeans, T-shirts, Pants-Trousers, Shirts, Polo, Foot-wears, Designers Sun-shades, Designers Packing Shirts all from UK...

Here is my contacts;

Or

Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Khaliq23(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2012

Here is my contacts;

Or

Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by jdore: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2012
Very much interested in shirts both male and female, wristwatches, tops and perfumes. Here are ♍y contacts jadore@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com and 08027547215
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by bishopb2(m): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2013
email;aussbok@yahoo.co.uk
phone no; 08051622272.
Am already a supplier but i need a more stable n cheap supplier.
i have a large number of buyers because i deal with students and lecturers....
it will be great doin business with you..pls reply asap
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by micko911(m): 8:47am On Mar 07, 2013
am iterested call 08182887219
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by sweetseth: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2013
Pls am interested o my pin is 2999DAA6 and my no is 08034659677
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by stevenco: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
I am interested in the male shirts and jeans grade A pls send details to eduscholars@yahoo.com prices and pics too.
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by oxfordcircus: 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hi,am interested in business or office wears,i buy wholesale,my e-mail is adekeyealuko@yahoo.co.uk pls kindly send me pictures of recent dresses and top you have,pls you can send also ur mobile no,so that we can communicate.thanks
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by toyemz(f): 2:37am On Apr 04, 2013
hi
i supply adults and children wears from uk into nigeria
mainly from most departmental stores in uk
if you are interested pls send mail to
toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by yosmen: 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
interested ema yosmen2000@gmail.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 28, 2013
I am based in California USA. If you are interested in brand new wholesales designer clothes both ladies, gentlemen, and children. Please contact me at lovifina@yahoo.com. Serious minded people only PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by dandcouk: 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hey every one,

We are the leading wholesaler of trendy and fashionable clothing in London, UK. We offer our products at a ROCK BOTTOM PRICE. We supply to majority of the wholesalers in UK.

We have clothes for kids, men and women.

You can buy from us in small (10pcs) or big (50,000 pcs) quantities. You can come to our warehouse in london to place an order or you can order over internet. We also export from London to all over the world including Nigeria and Africa.

Please email me if you are interested on:- sales@dandcoukltd.com
Mobile (UK):- 07940713966

Right now, we are clearing out our summer stock.. So we have reduced the price massively.. Please get in touch AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, before we run out of stock.

Miki
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by temple24: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
am interested..u can contact me 07060951767,chikwetemple@gmail.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by mosesakoja: 1:10am On Aug 16, 2013
Hi, I am interested in offer. Pls contact me on 08054721927 akojamoss@yahoo
.Com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Ibroakin: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
We are supplier of original used clothes from UK to Nigeria,we sell uk designers used clothes,new clothes,used shoes,new shoes and bags,you can like us on Facebook "used clothing Nigeria" to check pictures of our products,we have got tons of clothes,shoes and bags available for sale,if you are a bulk buyer in Nigeria,you can mail me on ibro20082008@yahoo.com or call me on +447534654891

Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Pacoe: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2013
Hi there,
We are wholesale supplier of Children & Adult clothing, jewelries and Shoe, from casual wears to office or dress cloths. We can supply from high end designers to burget clothing's. we are here to meet your needs. Just give us a call or drop an email, we will get back to discuss your needs in details.
We also supply wholesale canned dog food from butchers, pedigree, hero, asda and many more. Thanks

EMAIL: patmelus@yahoo.com
TEL: +447466343476
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by papajaja: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2013
peddyuk: I am currently looking for wholesale and individual clothing buyers in Nigeria.
Womens, Childrens and Mens clothing direct from UK at cheap rates.
Please contact me if you are interested, leave your email and contact number. Pictures of stock available and price list on request.

Here is my email: ug4luv2002@yahoo.com.
Send me details of all
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by dokadotswsc: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hello,

Please check out www.dokadotswholesale.com
We sell female clothing, shoes, bags and accessories in bulk to resellers.
Door to door delivery nation wide.
Reduced volume and minimun qty for wholesale orders
Online payment and Bank payment options
2hhrs live help on the site to help you through.

Thank you
papajaja:

Here is my email: ug4luv2002@yahoo.com.
Send me details of all
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by akinwunmi(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2013
peddyuk: I am currently looking for wholesale and individual clothing buyers in Nigeria.
Please contact me if you are interested, leave your email and contact number. Pictures of stock available and price list on request.

Are you still in the business? if you are, email me acube2010@yahoo.com

many thanks
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by ovidote: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2013
I am interested in wholesale purchase of female tops, dresses, shoes, slippers n accessories. pls give a discounted price list on these item. ututich@gmail.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by ovidote: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2013
I am interested in wholesale purchase of female tops, dresses, shoes, slippers n accessories. pls give a discounted price list on these item. uturich@gmail.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by ovidote: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2013
I am interested in wholesale purchase of female tops, dresses, shoes, slippers n accessories. pls give a discounted price list on these item. uturich@gmail.com correct email address pls uturich@gmail.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by phummyaji(f): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2013
Am also interested u can pls get in touch thru funmisme@yahoo.com
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by sofianaveenya: 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Greetings! I am Sofia by name from India. I am into the business of T-shirts and children wear . If you are interested to buy, then do let us know. For more details you can visit our business page " Ngs Creation's " in Facebook . At present I have some goods in Lagos and Benin (Nigeria).

Remain Blessed!
sofia_naveen@yahoo.co.in
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by extroventfairy: 10:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi peddyuk! Here is my num 08062953095 and my email extroventfairy@yahoo.com. Please send me ur pictures n price list thanks.
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by Talone(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2014
You can also contact @terloneclothier on twitter or www.facebook.com/terloneclothier
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by gbetty: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2014

I'm very interested oo;bgeoffery@gmail.com.
Re: New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria by shezpwiti(f): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pls If ds offer is still available pls contact me aliquin8@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wall Cladding. 'Alucobond' Aluminium Composite Panels. Lagos, Abuja, Nigeria. / Krixmas Logistics Services.For Cheap Pickups&Deliverys For China/Dubai Importers / Free Overseas Buyers Contacts For Cashewnut,bitter Kola And Cow Gallstones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.