Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

How To Be Successful In Music Production - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Be Successful In Music Production (319 Views)

IP LAW :All You Need To Know About Your Rights In Music And Making Money Off It / Things I Look Out For In Music Production / How To Fix Ravity (S) File Doesn't Match Error [Music Production] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Successful In Music Production by decentmusic(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2021
Just trying to setup a musical production studio and having challenges with the choice of right equipment setup.

Please I need advice on the basic equipment required for music productions
Re: How To Be Successful In Music Production by Osebanjo(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
decentmusic:
Just trying to setup a musical production studio and having challenges with the choice of right equipment setup.

Find pros.
Re: How To Be Successful In Music Production by Felincous(m): 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
decentmusic:

Well, lemme just help u out bro. Setting up a studio requires alot of things. What type if studio do u want to set up. Is it analog studio or digital studio, Or u just want to be creating beats for artists. If u have answered those questions then you need to create a budget for the type of studio u are trying to build. For example a 2i2i scarlet sound card could be bought for 70k to 80k and Protools Native HD Omni soundcard could be arnd 1.5M to 2M naira only. So it depends on your budget.
Finally on d type of equipment.
U need to prepare your room.
Sound card
Condenzer mic
Monitoring speakers
PC
Mic stand
Pop filter
Midi keyboard
Head set

Optional gadgets

Mixer
Dynamic microphones
Etc
Depending on d type of studio u want to build.
Re: How To Be Successful In Music Production by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
decentmusic:

holla @ me
Re: How To Be Successful In Music Production by Bigdiddo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Am a professional in setting up Musical studios. Holla 08085758577 WhatsApp to for more information and where the to get the gears cheaper

Thank me later
Am Big Diddo
De
Music producer

@bigdiddo IG
Re: How To Be Successful In Music Production by Bigdiddo(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Am a professional in setting up Musical studios. Holla 08085758577 WhatsApp to for more information and where the to get the gears cheaper

Thank me later
Am Big Diddo

@bigdiddo IG

(1) (Reply)

Africa Awake [ALBUM ] By TY Bello Featured Nathaniel Bassey, Nosa & Top African. / Download Wizkid Ft Tems And Justin Bieber Essence Remix / Tiwa Savage Performs "Somebody's Son" Live At The Livespot X Festival In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.