Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Muhammed wasn't a good man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammed wasn't a good man (2406 Views)

Nwobodo wasn't a Faithful Anglican, PDP to APC wont save him– Bishop Chukwuma / Did Muhammed Curse Muslims? / Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2007
It's a good thing that the Koran and it's false prophet acknowledge the pre-eminence of Jesus, and it's so sad that Muhammad (the author of terror) has brought troubles into the world, there is nothing good about him nor his barbaric teachings; he wasn't a good model of a holy or righteous man, all he could do was to force people to believe in his cruel teachings: he was a real tyrant.
  How could you Muslim believe and follow an evil person who has no conscience?
  By the way, what is the good thing in islam except it numerous worthless vain promises.
  I'm not saying this things to make trouble, but my studies about the Koran and it's teachings reveals that Muhammad was an evil man or, can anyone boast of him that he was a good man?

1 Like

Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by pilgrim1(f): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2007
Lol @Vicjustice,

There's really no need for the over-reaction. Coming from the other thread, it's anybody's take that Muhammad was either an all-time bad/evil person, or in some respects 'good'. These terms can only be relative, not absolute.

But there again: just my opinion. Please don't be offended. smiley
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2007
do you see this as over reaction?
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by obanikoro2(m): 11:59am On Jul 13, 2007
What is this? shocked
I couldnt believe my eyes wen I saw ur topic and what u wrote. And u dare open ur mouth to insult soface and accuse him of blasphemy.

If I had seen this post I would not have bothered replying u. It is a total waste of time.
U are more than a hypocrite. I am a christian but will neva insult mohammed. Have u studied the Quaran to know wat it is all about? Have u interacted with muslims to hear their own side of religion?

I remember Jesus saying on the cross"forgive them for they know not wat they do". Who was He referring to? THOSE THAT CRUCIFIED HIM! But u are hipping curses, abuses, insults and throwing stones at others.

Such A Pity
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by pilgrim1(f): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2007
Lol, @obanikoro,

Easy bros. People have their own ways of seeing issues. smiley
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by obanikoro2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 13, 2007
@pilgrim.1
ok maybe I went a little bit far this time. But I am this type of person that hates seeing people being criticised unnecessarily meanwhile the one doing the criticism is worse off.

Hope the Vicjustice of the Federation will not sue me to court sha grin grin grin

Pls take this as an advice from a friend: dont criticise too much. I'm guilty of it sometimes too but tend to be very careful becos I dont know those things I say that hurt people. Somtims I bcom so sad seeing the comments other people receive and tend to imagine how I will feel if those replies were directed to me. Lets not say tins that will make people want to jump off 3rd mainland bridge. grin

I love u bro kiss kiss kiss
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by pilgrim1(f): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2007
obanikoro2:

I'm guilty of it sometimes too but tend to be very careful because I don't know those things I say that hurt people.

Words on marble. I'm guilty as well of having expressed my views the way it should not have been intended; and I do hope that anyone who has read me that way would be willing to recieve my heartfelt apologies and hugs?

smiley
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2007
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by pilgrim1(f): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2007
Vicjustice:

Check this site out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TsDmHhzWks

Well, thanks for the links - nothing new that many don't know already. But then, I could understand your reasons for your persuasions. wink
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 7:50pm On Jul 13, 2007
Also, Check out this site and see how good Mohammed and Islam is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMc3XMB6ZZg
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2007
If every religion teaches violence like Islam, i wonder if the world would be in existence by now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPglHZQf-0
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2007
Do you guys know that there are several other religions in the world? Why is it that Islam is the only one that teaches violence, or do you think it's the strongest in military capability?
My question is: If every religion teaches violence like Islam, would the world be in existence by now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPglHZQf-0

1 Like

Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2007
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by doyenn(m): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2007
vicjustice

As pilgrim.1 as said,people have ways of seing things,interpret it and act on it. the way you view it and the way you see it happen might not be the way it's suppose to be. Let me correct an impression here,it's not islam that's causing troubles or crises,it's people or can you state categorically where islam preaches war or encourage crises. besides,you didnt even take ur time to read up and have knowledge of what's happening concerning crises all over the place b4 u assume anything.

If i tell you that,what you just said here can break start a war.Assuming i am a religious fanatic and i know where you live,dont you think i can execute you for what you just said.That's the cause of all the wars around. Let God himself be the judge.
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 14, 2007
doyenn:

vicjustice

As pilgrim.1 as said,people have ways of seing things,interpret it and act on it. the way you view it and the way you see it happen might not be the way it's suppose to be. Let me correct an impression here,it's not islam that's causing troubles or crises,it's people or can you state categorically where islam preaches war or encourage crises. besides,you didnt even take your time to read up and have knowledge of what's happening concerning crises all over the place before u assume anything.

If i tell you that,what you just said here can break start a war.Assuming i am a religious fanatic and i know where you live,don't you think i can execute you for what you just said.That's the cause of all the wars around. Let God himself be the judge.

and the same people will turn around tomorrow to tell us islam is all about peace! grin what is all this quick recourse to violence anytime we are criticised? If mere words can spark an islamic war then what kind of peace does it really claim to have?

1 Like

Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by babs787(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2007
@vicjustice

Jesus once said that it is not what goes into the mouth defile a man but what cometh out of it. (sorry for not putting it the way it was said in the bible)

Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2007
davidylan:

and the same people will turn around tomorrow to tell us islam is all about peace! grin what is all this quick recourse to violence anytime we are criticised? If mere words can spark an islamic war then what kind of peace does it really claim to have?
Contribution: why was Islam spread with the sword? What is the definition for Jihad, does it mean peace? So, where is the peace in Islam?

1 Like

Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by babs787(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2007
@vicjustice

Then, why was Islam spread with the sword? What is the definition for Jihad, doe it mean peace? So, where is the peace in Islam?

Where was it spread by sword or are you referring to 'sword of intellectuals"

Brother, I will advise you to stop your allegation because as we proceed i will shed lights on the missionaries that killed people as a result of not accepting the doctrine of trinity.

Some were killed for some reasons

Also christianity was spread by force in the olden days when our fathers were forced to convert or forfeit employment

they go as far as compelling non christians to change and accept christianity before being accepted into schools

These and many more.

So if you feel like continuing, the door is wide opened for you

Thanks
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2007
babs787:

Was that meant as a joke? grin Mohammad killed poets and intellectuals who dared to expose him for the fraud he was. What is intellectual in plundering innocent travelling merchant men, putting "infidels" to the sword, raping women and capturing slaves?

babs787:

Brother, I will advise you to stop your allegation because as we proceed i will shed lights on the missionaries that killed people as a result of not accepting the doctrine of trinity.

First one thing first! Clear the air on islamic violence before you start another unending hypocritical voyage of "shedding light" on missionaries who killed people for not accepting the trinity. We know that is a bogus lie! I for one do not believe in three God's and no one is threatening to cut off my neck!

babs787:

Also christianity was spread by force in the olden days when our fathers were forced to convert or forfeit employment

Really? Did you read anywhere that Jesus Christ and His apostles went about with swords beheading pharisees and capturing slaves?

babs787:

they go as far as compelling non christians to change and accept christianity before being accepted into schools

As if christians are not forced to do the same before entering Saudi Arabia! Stop being hypocritical, can a christian confidently attend an islamic school while maintaining his faith?

babs787:

These and many more.

Thanks

We are used to the waiting game! Very islamic!
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by babs787(m): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2007
@davidylan

You went offline and as result will not attend to your childish post. You have been known to always go the other way round when it comes to attending to issues.

One question for you

Let me have the lists of poest, intellectuals that he killed

as for vicjustice

Let him post his response.
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2007
i wont stoop so low as to join you in your "ask me i ask you" game. Maybe your terrorist brothers at the lal masjid mosque might be more interested.

My post is childish i agree since you cant answer a single one of the glaring contradictions that stare u in the face. shame on u.
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2007
Thank you Davidylan, you know what you're talking about, Good bless you for saying the undiluted truth.

Dear, Babs878.
  You asked for the names of those poest that Muhammad killed, check some of the them out here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=related&v=8uBZGCItQm8
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by pilgrim1(f): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 4, Bk 52, # 73:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Abi Aufa: Allah's Apostle said, "Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords."

babs787:

The NT does not ask anyone to go kill people for not accepting the doctrine of the Trinity. If it does, please offer us the verses where Christians are asked to go kill people for not believing in the Trinity. We know that both in the Qur'an and the Hadiths, Muhammad sought to spread Islam by the sword, and you can't deny that.

babs787:

Some were killed for some reasons

People have killed in both Islam and Christianity. Those who killed in the name of Jesus Christ have done so in disregard of the teachings of Christ; while those who have killed (and continue to kill) have done so in obedience the direct injunctions found in both the Qur'an and the Hadiths.

babs787:

Try not dancing around the issue. The Bible never asked Christians to spread Christianity by force or stop anyone's employment for not converting to become Christians. Whether in the olden days or at the present, Islam is being interpreted by Muslim clerics as a religion which must be spread by force and violence, and these interpretations are taken directly from the Qur'an and the Sunnah of Muhammad himself.

babs787:

That may well be in some circumstances; but who has killed any Muslim for not becoming Christians in such cases? Who has bombed Muslims or threathened their lives for not converting to Christianity?Is that what Christ taught? When you look closely at Islam being practised according to Muhammad's teachings, the case is even worse in Islamic societies. We know already about reports of Muslims trying to force Christians to convert to Islam at the threat of their lives and properties - and these are the very same things Muhammad taught!

babs787:

These and many more.

How many more? Please take a look at what is happening from within the Muslim camp before trying to offer your usual antics.

babs787:

You don't have a case - Islam teaches violence, and that is what Muslims today are practising in the true spirit of what Muhammad taught.

babs787:

You went offline and as result will not attend to your childish post. You have been known to always go the other way round when it comes to attending to issues.

Please don't make us laugh by trying to accuse others of your own trademark. How many times have you gone offline only to return more childish than ever? How many times have you tried to attend to issues, other than your usual deflections?
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Horus(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2007
The Koran is filled with fictitious places that they (Muslims) cannot identify. You are so busy saying that I don’t know what I am talking about, you obviously never examined your Koran. The Koran is full of promises and fairy tale places that you don’t really know or can prove exists.
The Koran makes promises of “. . . gardens beneath which rivers flow . . .” (2:25) or promises “garments of silk and reclining in the garden on raised thrones.” (76:12) There are promises of drinks called zanjabil-a and “braces of silver” (76:17). All of these materials can be obtained right here on Earth.
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by pilgrim1(f): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2007
Horus:

The Koran is filled with fictitious places that they (Muslims) cannot identify. You are so busy saying that I don’t know what I am talking about, you obviously never examined your Koran. The Koran is full of promises and fairy tale places that you don’t really know or can prove exists.
The Koran makes promises of “. . . gardens beneath which rivers flow . . .” (2:25) or promises “garments of silk and reclining in the garden on raised thrones.” (76:12) There are promises of drinks called zanjabil-a and “braces of silver” (76:17). All of these materials can be obtained right here on Earth.

@babs787,

Congratulations. Now you can backslap as much as you want. After reading the above, please keep playing your mischievous games.
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2007
A lot of intelligent people here, Pilgrim, your name looks good on you. Thank you for your contributions. Wisdom is justify by it's fruit.
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by otuwe(f): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2007
* looking for aproko*
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2007
The desire of a merciful God is: that people should repent of their wicked ways and be converted into righteousness. A merciful God can not raise a cruel prophet, neither can a wicked man claim to be a messanger of a merciful God. Therefore, it's reasonable to understand that Mohamed must not have been a prophet of a merciful God.
  I have many questions to ask the muslims, but somehow, i feel it's not relevant because these people are so blind due to their up-bringing, and it's acceptable in islam to say lies in support of the religion. So, a question is needless.
  However, the greatest thing a man possesses is his own life, and i believe that it appeases a merciful Creator to see his people appreciate lives:
   Now, you muslims, if you believe that you have to sacrifice your life for your religion, why don't you do so and die alone instead of killing innocent people along, Doesn't this cruel behaviour tell you that your religion is evil?
   In the muslim world, whoever gets converted into another religion or whoever decides to withdraw from islam is arrested and charged for apostasy and is eventually executed. Is this what a merciful God allows? Answer me, you muslims!
   I don't accept that there's anything good about islam because i can't accept that you can force someone to believe (in) something: the system in the muslim world is: BELIEVE OR YOU DIE.
   I have some Arab collages here who were granted political asylum in Ireland on the ground that their lives were at risks for not being muslims in Iran.
   WHAT IS THE GOOD THING ABOUT ISLAM, SHOULD A GOOD RELIGION THREATEN OR KILL THOSE WHO WOULD NOT BELIEVE IN IT'S TEACHINGS?
   I remember my primary 5 school days, then, we use to have a McMillan English reader IN WHICH SOME OF IT'S CONTENTS WAS ABOUT ONE GANDOKI ("THE GREAT MUSLIM WAR CHIEF WHO LIVED IN NORTHER NIGERIA AND LOVED FIGHTING"wink. Does anyone remember this reader?
   MUSLIMS! You people shout allah akbar when killing unbelievers (or kafir- infidel), and my questions are:
  HOW IS YOUR ALLAH (AKBAR) GREAT, IF HE CAN'T EVEN FIGHT FOR HIMSELF AND NEEDS YOU TO DO THE KILLINGS?
  Why do you (humans) have to fight for your god?
  Your allah is supposed to be a supernatural (spirit) being, but why does it fight human instead of fighting with the devil?
  Doesn't this reveal that allah is not the almighty God that you think you serve? Well, to me, it's obvious that allah is an anti-God and we know who the anti-God is. This is where i stand.
  Now, how many of you guys still like me?
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2007
The sad fact is, if someone withdraws from islam, he's arrested and charged with apostasy, and that means death by execution. Many people in the middle east want to quit the religion, but then, they need refuge else where, and it's almost impossible for these people to get western visas.
Forget about "prophet" there's absolutely nothing good in Mohamed nor islam, Mohamed was evil!
If someone does what Mohamed did then, he will definitely be charged in the Hague for crimes against humanity: afterall, these people charged nowadays with the crimes committed less atrocities than Mohamed did.
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by zenom: 11:11am On Jul 25, 2007
Thow shall not Judge!!! angry

The God I believe in fights for Himself.

Respect other peoples religion, would you be happy if people talked about Christ Jesus in the manner with which you have finished Mohamed.

Your tongue is too quick.
Preach the word if you want , most of all preach LOVE, thats what Jesus preached most.

As a Christian, you have not shown a single sign of love to unbelievers who are going through this thread,
instead you have behaved shamefully with HATE! angry
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by pilgrim1(f): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2007
zenom:

Thow shall not Judge!!! angry

John 7:24 -- 'Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.'

zenom:

The God I believe in fights for Himself.

Jude 1:3 -- 'Beloved, although I was very eager to write to you about our common salvation, I found it necessary to write appealing to you to contend for the faith that was once for all delivered to the saints.'
Re: Muhammed wasn't a good man by Vicjustice: 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2007
zenom:

Thou shall not Judge!!! angry
Respect other peoples religion, would you be happy if people talked about Christ Jesus in the manner with which you have finished Mohamed.
As a Christian, you have not shown a single sign of love to unbelievers who are going through this thread,
instead you have behaved shamefully with HATE! angry

The law has no regard for religion neither does it have respect for a clergy person, a crime is a crime no matter who comits it.  I'm not judging religion (there are several other religions), i'm just against the atrocities that Muhammad brought to the world through islam.

(1) (2)

Are They More Women Than Men In Heaven? / Christians Or Atheist?who Has More Blind Faith? / True Or False! Biblical Goliath Skull Found In A Tomb Near Jerusalem (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.