Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Corpers To Boycot Elections In North. For Good - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers To Boycot Elections In North. For Good (704 Views)

Akwa Ibom Police Brutalized Corpers To An Unconscious State(Photos) / Is It Right For NYSC To Still Be Posting Corpers To The North? / Corpers To Get N200k After Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corpers To Boycot Elections In North. For Good by realmen: 2:19am On Apr 22, 2011
Having read and saw all the killing and maiming of our brothers and sisters by those animals in the north. im begging all corpers that may still be in the north not to risk their lives by participating again in the north elections. 4,5 and 6 years in school should not just wasted like that any more.
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas.
They dont go to school. they dont have future and they dont lose anything if they die. so they are always ready to kill.
I school in North and I know them.
i'm begging please, i dont want a single person to lose his/her live again.
Re: Corpers To Boycot Elections In North. For Good by EzeUche3(m): 2:20am On Apr 22, 2011
Go on facebook. It would be much easier to spread the message. Nairaland has its uses, but Facebook is an even better tool.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Batch B 2012,lets Meet Here / I'm Confuse Abt Kaduna, But I Wil Go 4 The NYSC. Meet Here! / Nysc Posting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.