Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal (9470 Views)

How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Ayodele666:
Can I use Waec I did last year to change date of birth on Nysc portal please
Yes You can
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 6:28am On Mar 10, 2022
Change of DOB pins still available.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Visit our site today: www.cegital.com to get your NYSC Verification Pins.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2022
Mobilization of NYSC Batch B Corp Members 2022 Begins Today, 3rd June, 2022. If you have corrections to make on your Date of Birth, you need a Waec Verification Pin to enable you make correction on your DOB.

How It Works
When You Visit Your NYSC Dashboard and input the Waec Verification Pin, NYSC picks the Date of Birth on your Waec Result and uses it to correct the one that has been wrongly put on your NYSC portal. So you must be sure that the Date of Birth on your Waec Result is the correct one you want to use. So that you are not repeating the same mistake twice.

If you are sure the Date of Birth on your Waec Result is correct, the next step is to buy a Waec Verification Pin. Let me show you how.

How to Get NYSC Waec Verification Pin Online
1. Visit www.cegital.com . This is the most trusted and most reliable website to purchase your Waec Verification Pin. Reason: Your payment is secure. You have someone to hold accountable if you don't get value for your money. You can always reach out to their customer service for further clarification. All this, you won't get on other platforms.

2. Scroll down to the buttom where you see NYSC Waec Verification Pin. Note: The NYSC Verification Pin is DIFFERENT from the normal Waec Result Checker. Let me tell you the difference. T[b]he Waec Verification Pin does not come with a Serial Number, unlike the Result Checker.[/b] So they serve different purposes.

3. Click on BUY NOW.

4. Proceed to Payment and successfully make your payment on a secure payment platform (PAYSTACK).

5. Your Verification Pin is displayed on the Screen instantly after payment, and also sent to your email.

6. Copy that Pin and go back to your dashboard.

How to Use the Waec Verification Pin to Correct DOB

1. Logon to your NYSC Dashboard.

2. Click on Change DOB at the bottom of your Dashboard.

3. Enter the Waec Verification Pin you bought from https://cegital.com

4. Click on Submit Request.

5. Congratulations. Your request has been submitted. It takes 3-7 days to effect correction on your dashboard.

I hope you have learnt now how to purchase and use a Waec Verification Pin. Now click this link: www.cegital.com to begin the process of correcting your Date of Birth.

Good Luck!
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2022
For those who want the exact destination for purchase of Waec Verification pins, please click here: https://cegital.com/store/cards/waec-verification-pin%0D%0A
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by ucha1: 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
The DOB correction is it possible for someone who has been exempted
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ayodele666:
Can I use Waec I did last year to change date of birth on Nysc portal please

Yes. As long as the names correspond.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2022
ucha1:
The DOB correction is it possible for someone who has been exempted

Check under your Dashboard to see if the "Change DOB(Waec)" button is enabled. Otherwise, you are not eligible.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by BonkoINC: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
Thanks for the pin..

Was almost scared I was getting scammed.

1 Like

Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 7:52am On Jun 06, 2022
BonkoINC:
Thanks for the pin..

Always at your service.

Verification Pins still available. Visit our website: www.cegital.com or send us a WhatsApp DM: 08117751446.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by sarmuel97(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
Pls I have a question�
On my waec result my school made a mistake,instead of 1997 they put 1994.
Presently I'm in 200l and probably I will be done by 2024 due to COVID 19 and ASUU strike.
I'm 25 hope I can still change my date of birth to the correct one if I want to serve or what are the procedure to follow?
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2022
sarmuel97:
Pls I have a question�
On my waec result my school made a mistake,instead of 1997 they put 1994.
Presently I'm in 200l and probably I will be done by 2024 due to COVID 19 and ASUU strike.
I'm 25 hope I can still change my date of birth to the correct one if I want to serve or what are the procedure to follow?

If the error is on your Waec Certificate, Please go to Waec Office, and apply for correction of DOB before you graduate. Thank you.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by sarmuel97(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2022
Georgee4u:

If the error is on your Waec Certificate, Please go to Waec Office, and apply for correction of DOB before you graduate. Thank you.

Thank you very much
Pls how do I go about it cus I heard waec is no longer accepting change of birth.
Pls help me, I'm scared.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2022
sarmuel97:

Thank you very much
Pls how do I go about it cus I heard waec is no longer accepting change of birth.
Pls help me, I'm scared.

I'm not sure about that. But go to the nearest Waec office to confirm.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2022
What To Note About the Verification Pin:

The Verification Pin can be 19 digits or less. So if yours is shorter than 19 digits, it is still valid.

Pins still available. Visit https://cegital.com/store/cards/waec-verification-pin%0D%0A

Or send us a WhatsApp DM today: 08117751446.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Registration of NYSC and correction of DOB continues. Visit www.cegital.vom to get your Verification Pin now
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Registration closes in some days. Get your Verification Pins from www.cegital.com or send us a message on WhatsApp, 08117751446.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Hyeesherh: 8:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Omo, I was super scared of trusting Cegital for my Waec verification pin, thought I would be getting scammed but I was awed. This service is 100% tested and trusted, did mine tonight. Thank you Cegital.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Hyeesherh:
Omo, I was super scared of trusting Cegital for my Waec verification pin, thought I would be getting scammed but I was awed. This service is 100% tested and trusted, did mine tonight. Thank you Cegital.

Thank you Hyeesherh. We are always at your service.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Registration and Correction of Date of Birth for PCMs begins today. Waec Verification Pins for Change/Correction of DOB still available at www.cegital.com or send us a message on whatsapp, 08117751446.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2022
Verification Pins still available at www.cegital.com.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Bjteensdes24: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2022
This change of DOB, is it for those people who has an incorrect DOB on their waec result?
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2022
Bjteensdes24:
This change of DOB, is it for those people who has an incorrect DOB on their waec result?

For those who have incorrect date of birth on their NYSC dashboard but correct one on their Waec Cert.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by IdotG(m): 2:33am On Sep 29, 2022
Pls I need your advice....
While doing my nysc reg... On my jamb my DOB was 22/12/1990
While of my graduation was 17/7/2021
But my waec DOB was 22/12/1990
And while doing my nysc reg I make use of my jamb age which is over 30 years... Pls can I still Swiss the DOB to my WAEC and hope I can still meet up with it?
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by IdotG(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2022
Georgee4u:
How to Use Verification Pin for NYSC

1. Buy the WAEC Verification PIN from www.cegital.com

2. Login to your NYSC Dashboard by entering your email address and password you used in registration.

3. On your Dashboard, just at the bottom of the page, click on "Change Date of Birth" button. A new page will pop-up.

5. Follow the On-screen Instructions to complete the process, hit the "Submit" button when you are done

Please Note: The Personal Identification Number (PIN) can ONLY be used for one candidate.

On my jamb my age DOB is 22/12/1990 but on my waec my DOB is 22/12/1991
while my graduation year is 17/7/2021
But nysc make use of jamb DOB for me which leads to exemption letter.
I was asking can I Swiss my DOB to my waec age using waec verification pin?
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by IdotG(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Georgee4u:
Registration and Correction of Date of Birth for PCMs begins today. Waec Verification Pins for Change/Correction of DOB still available at www.cegital.com or send us a message on whatsapp, 08117751446.

I want to ask if I can Swiss the DOB to my waec own using waec verification pin?
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2022
IdotG:

I want to ask if I can Swiss the DOB to my waec own using waec verification pin?

Yes Sir
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2022
Waec Verification Pins still available on www.cegital.com
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2023
WAEC Verification pins are available on https://cegital.com
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 9:16am On Jun 27, 2023
Buy Your Waec Verification Pins online at https://cegital.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Enjoy And Make The Best Of Your NYSC Year! / Prosecute Killers Of NYSC Members, Official Tells Government / Governorship Election: INEC Retrains Ad-hoc Staff To Address Electoral Hitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.