Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal (9503 Views)

How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification / Aggressive Error Message Corper Got While Checking NYSC Portal. Is This Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2021
NYSC has made provisions to correct your Date of Birth on her portal. All you need is a WAEC Verification Pin. You can visit www.cegital.com or send us a message at 08117751446 to purchase yours Now.

Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 10:40am On Apr 23, 2021
How to Use Verification Pin for NYSC

1. Buy the WAEC Verification PIN from https://cegital.com/store/cards

2. Login to your NYSC Dashboard by entering your email address and password you used in registration.

3. On your Dashboard, just at the bottom of the page, click on "Change Date of Birth" button. A new page will pop-up.

5. Follow the On-screen Instructions to complete the process, hit the "Submit" button when you are done

Please Note: The Personal Identification Number (PIN) can ONLY be used for one candidate.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 5:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Registration and change of DOB has commenced and will last until 13th August, 2021.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2021
Georgee4u:
Registration and change of DOB has commenced and will last until 13th August, 2021.

NYSC extends registration date to 16th August. You can still obtain your Verification pins at www.cegital.com to correct your DOB.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2021
NYSC Batch C Registration and Change of DOB commences on the 6th October to 10th October, 2021.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Queenybliss(f): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2021
I can't find the change of DOB option on my dashboard, do I wait till I get my call up number?
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by KAPOVee: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Does it work for NECO too?
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by GweGweRi: 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2021
Please I can't find change of date of birth on my dashboard. What will I do?
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
KAPOVee:
Does it work for NECO too?

No it doesn't work with NECO. You can only use a WAEC Verification Pin.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Queenybliss:
I can't find the change of DOB option on my dashboard, do I wait till I get my call up number?

It is always at the bottom of your dashboard. If you don't find it, then you might not be eligible.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
GweGweRi:
Please I can't find change of date of birth on my dashboard. What will I do?

Check carefully at the bottom of your Dashboard. If you still don't find it, then you might not be eligible.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by UltimateStarman: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2021
Georgee4u:
NYSC has made provisions to correct your Date of Birth on her portal. All you need is a WAEC Verification Pin. You can visit www.cegital.com or send us a message at 08117751446 to purchase yours Now.
are you being sincere
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
UltimateStarman:

are you being sincere

Yes Sir.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by UltimateStarman: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Georgee4u:

Yes Sir.
Nigerians if you need his service try him
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by UltimateStarman: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Georgee4u:

Yes Sir.
Nigerians if you need his service try him
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by zurielsam(m): 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2021
Please a wrong passport was uploaded for me but I have not submit. Any remedy please
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 6:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
zurielsam:
Please a wrong passport was uploaded for me but I have not submit. Any remedy please

They should go back to the NYSC console, where your fingerprints were captured, and reupload it.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
UltimateStarman:

Nigerians if you need his service
try him

Thank you Sir.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Change of DOB Waec Verification Pins still available.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Buy your WAEC Verification Pins on our site: www.cegital.com today.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Vjtimmzy: 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hello house please am a foreign student and my pre camp verification is at abuja and am sure I clicked Lagos, what can I do to change it.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by ParkiaZerm(m): 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
I submit my waec verification pin, exam type, Year and exam No. But the portal is saying "Cannot find Table 0" what does that mean?
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by ParkiaZerm(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
ParkiaZerm:
I submit my waec verification pin, exam type, Year and exam No. But the portal is saying "Cannot find Table 0" what does that mean?
thanks Problem solved Hint= I missed some digits.

1 Like

Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
ParkiaZerm:
thanks Problem solved Hint= I missed some digits.

Good to know you were able to resolve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Vjtimmzy:
Hello house please am a foreign student and my pre camp verification is at abuja and am sure I clicked Lagos, what can I do to change it.

Review your application again before submitting.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 3:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Georgee4u:
Buy your WAEC Verification Pins on our site: www.cegital.com today.

Still available.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Buy Your Waec Verification Pin 2022 for Correction of Date of Birth.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Georgee4u: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
CORRECT YOUR NYSC DATE OF BIRTH WITH OUR WAEC VERIFICATION PIN. Visit www.cegital.com to get yours or send us a message on WhatsApp: 08117751446.
Re: Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal by Ayodele666: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2022
Can I use Waec I did last year to change date of birth on Nysc portal please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should NYSC Stop Including Phone Numbers Of Corpers In The Year book? / 10 Best States To Serve As A Corper In NYSC Nigeria / JOIN THIS WHATSAPP GROUP FOR NYSC BATCH 'C'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.