Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) (7746 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / Ifeanyi Nwokolo: Man Kills Wife For Demanding Too Much Sex From Him Before Vigil / Sex Assault! Outrage As Guys Pull Lady's Gown Up Exposing Pantless Bum In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by Abujaexpress: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2021
A woman has dragged her ex-lover to court after their passionate same-sex lesbian affair turned sour.

Linda Sphiwe Mpofu from Bulawayo’s Barbourfields suburb begged the court to protect her from her marauding ex-lover Brenda Mugabazi.

Linda told the Bulawayo Civil Court that she is now living in fear for her life as Brenda did not take the break-up well. She alleged that her ex-lover is violent and abusive and is now stalking her and threatening her for daring to end the relationship.

According to a clearly distraught Linda, Brenda has an insatiable sexual appetite and is always demanding sex from her despite the fact that they are no longer together. In fact, Brenda is alleged to be demanding sex as a way of punishing Linda for leaving her.

Linda also claimed that she now wants to live “a normal life” and accused Brenda of having forced her into being a lesbian.

“I have been living a lesbian life with Brenda (Mugabazi) who forced me into it and I have realised that I cannot continue with it… I am begging the honourable court to grant me a protection order against her…This is because I want to live a normal life again.”

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by PlayMaker14: 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2021
undecided

You want normal life abi you want to switch to prick?

You already look messed up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by zikter(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wahala
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by omofranyoung(m): 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
I just pity for this set of people
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by esky158(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2021
aunty why u dey fear u no 1 do again I thought it was sweet na fool better go and repent how will someone prefer to date and sleep with another person of the same sex no be madness be dat
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by crossfm: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nobody is giving you normal life,after all you guys do argue that the act is natural.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by dangotesmummy: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2021
grin
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by SEGLIZ: 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2021
crossfm:
Nobody is giving you normal life,after all you guys do argue that the act is natural.

I don't know if I'm right, I observed one of two involved in this nasty act is not always comfortable in it even from the fictional story line.
one of the two always look depressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by PoshTraveler: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2021
Why are they always ugly
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
see head cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by crossfm: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
SEGLIZ:

I don't know if I'm right, I observed one of two involved in this nasty act is not always comfortable in it even from the fictional story line.
one of the two always look depressed.

Your observations are spot-on.Some say it's natural, which I don't have any problem with their claim.My issue with them is,why inniciate people who are not natural into your way of life.

You force people, infact lure them just to proof a point,most especially kids who are are not of age to decide their sexual preference.At a long run depression sets in.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by Mayng01(m): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Normal life indeed!
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by Abujafish(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
embarassedOh lord aw i wish all dis mess will just end in this world
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by moorevic(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2021
omofranyoung:
I just pity for this set of people
My brother pity nde amu na ike

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by naturalflow: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2021
think say na naija self,both the reporter and the reportee dey go jail.nonsense
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by Coldshisha: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2021
She don miss Buruntashi

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by Reeses: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
She now wants AMU PANTI.
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2021
sad
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
Many of these so called homos are confused. Only a few powerful perverts can influence the weak and confused.

A cunning pervert can make a weak or confused fellow do perverse things.

I once had a session with a friend, same sex. I was confused, but curiosity got the better part of me, although it was an unforgettable experience.

The pleasure was no match with the disgust I felt afterwards.

I guess that is where the lady is now.

I can relate.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by mytime24(f): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
#Righteousness over to U
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by Zanzibar1: 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dick is the normal life.

Oko ni engine Obo. In other words, you can't function well without a good dick in you
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by BiniSupremacist: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2021
AngelicDamsel:
Many of these so called homos are confused. Only a few powerful perverts can influence the weak and confused.

A cunning pervert can make a weak or confused fellow do perverse things.

I once had a session with a friend, same sex. I was confused, but curiosity got the better part of me, although it was an unforgettable experience.

The pleasure was no match with the disgust I felt afterwards.

I guess that is where the lady is now.

I can relate.

You digist me, having sex witj a fellow female sucking her boobs and pussy chaii

If i was God some sins can never be forgiven
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by Daddyvibez(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2021
Why some ladies will leave d!ck and chase puzzay i don't understand
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by vickydankal(f): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2021
BiniSupremacist:

You digist me, having sex witj a fellow female sucking her boobs and pussy chaii

If i was God some sins can never be forgiven

Thank God you are not God... She felt bad for what she did, even confessing it with remorse should show you her level of change..
So why condemn her? Did she sin against you, are you commander in chief of Mercy?

Babe don't mind him... Thank God you didn't go deep and for the change in your life... Remain focus... I pray you get married soon that's if you have not... For no cucumber can do the work created for Pen...s.
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by LikeAking: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nawa
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by ekaette1621: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2021
wetin Emeka no go see for Singapore?
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by mu2sa2: 4:45am On Apr 24, 2021
naturalflow:
think say na naija self,both the reporter and the reportee dey go jail.nonsense
The federal republic is good place and doesn't tolerate this kind of stupid conduct. May God continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by Stanweezy(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Lesbian wahala be like Zee World, extra ordinary everyday
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by kingthreat(m): 8:56am On Apr 24, 2021
Better go back to her. You too wowo. Men no want you.
Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by adadike(f): 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bikonu, how I go carry big boobs and yansh with better flat tummy only for my fellow woman to be kissing and romancing?

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by ngadaAwo: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
adadike:
Bikonu, how I go carry big boobs and yansh with better flat tummy only for my fellow woman to be kissing and romancing?
when I'm here my baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Dragged Her Sex Partner To Court Over Too Much Sex, Assault(photos) by adadike(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
ngadaAwo:
when I'm here my baby kiss
you ke? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

DPO's Son Arrested With Stolen Generator / Adeyemi Ikuforiji & Oyebode To Be Re-Arraigned By EFCC For Money Laundering / Notorious Eiye Cult Member Said He Is Going To Clear All Aye In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.