Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air (36001 Views)

Max Air Boeing 737 Suffers Multiple Tire Bursts Upon Landing Abuja Airport / Drama As Unruly Max Air Pilot Holds Passengers Hostage For 4 Hours After Boardin / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Gift52(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVQg61IO91o

Click here to subscribe to our channel

Hello good day sir. I am your follower and a youth corper posted to sokoto state for NYSC. I had a terrible experience yesterday at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl while travelling back from the east to Sokoto where my place of primary assignment is.

I booked to fly with MAX air yesterday and flight departure was for 12:55pm. I got to the airport at 11am checked in etc only to be delayed throughout the day. The flight was moved from 12:55pm to 5:40pm. We kept waiting until around 6:30pm but still nothing. No address from max air staff, no apologies, nothing. In fact at some point they all were no where to be found at their front desk. We kept waiting.

Later around 8pm they announced that the flight to sokoto is on its way, that it will be delayed by 50mins. At this point everyone including me got mad and started shouting and asking to be properly addressed. Me I was scared to travel in the night to sokoto because I'm a corper and I don't know sokoto. I'm reporting to my PPA for the first time

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/COAj8yeJQ1t/?igshid=d5jab6gtkvcj

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by RuMiRgO1stSon: 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2021
SMH all is well
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Shooyaya: 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2021
E be things
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Bvlgari: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2021
Watching the video first on the usual dramas in 9ja...comment on d way
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Bbbwings: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bb
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by BarrElChapo(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
angry
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by othermen: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Shame on Maxair.

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Noted.

Apply for re-posting to another state...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by BlessedNuel: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nothing seems to be working in this kontri

7 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by COVIK19: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Nothing seems to be working in this kontri

Of course nothing can possibly work. Can you drive a car with a Square tyre?

16 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Brutee: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Everybody feeling like a god when they're in a good position

16 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Noted
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Egbalawa: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Noted

I have quality GSD puppies for sale
Quote me for details
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by rapperdapper: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
My brother na xo e b... Everybody na oga for him office including gate man.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by waphany07c(m): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Many things have gone sour in this country, but if we begin to address them one after another, we might experience the change we so desire.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nothing is working in this country.
Everything else is in shambles. But why is the government granting license to shitty airlines?
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Bvlgari: 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2021
Lol 9ja sha...one day e go better
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by DayDreamer05(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
This is the end-result of lack of competent clerical and administrative know-how.

An airline staff threatening to break my phone, dem no born am!!

On top of my money, haa!!!

6 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Stomoney(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
We already know nothing is working in this country undecided. Next please sad
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by shurch(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
the bird is not crying like a bird anymore .

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Funkeshuga(m): 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
very anyhow country
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Akasammyoka: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nawaooh, who treats customers like this in this planet earth bikonu, sorry i forgot we are in naija and buhari is still our corn tree leader.
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by PotatoSalad(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
Flight delayed for 7 hours without any reason? shocked
How do these people even obtain license to operate?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Kobicove(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
To be honest an airline that probably operates all it's routes with just one aircraft will provide shitty service. undecided

You paid for cheap article and you got rubbish service...next time go and book your flight on Air Peace or Dana Air or alternatively you go by road!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by emperordelis(m): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
This same max air that delayed flight from Abj to Lag for over 6 hours...What's wrong with these people abeg
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by money121(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by xlextj: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
wetin I wan Talk, me wey never enter airport b4

5 Likes

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by heartbraker(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Dis one manage enter flight for d first time in her life person no go hear word again nawa for all dis local people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by Jessicaos(f): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
Nothing is working in this country.
Everything else is in shambles. But why is the government granting license to shitty airlines?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by dangotesmummy: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Sokoto Corper Shares Her Experience With Max Air by sammyj: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? / COVID-19: Nigerian Airports Set For Reopening, Passengers Issued Warnings / Ijora Olopa Bridge To Be Closed Immediately - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.