Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer (46498 Views)

Have Just Been Diagnosed With Herpes / Man Survives Colon Cancer, Weds Lady Who Stood By Him / I Have Been Diagnosed With Bronchitis And Pneumonia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2021
For about 1-2 months, I've been experiencing rectal discharge (a lump above my anus which brings out bloody mucur), constant weakness and pain in my abdominal area. Initially, I thought it was a disease called Hemorrhoids, because the symptoms are exactly the same, and I never imagined this could happen to me. Two nights ago, my stool was filled with dark red blood; so I had to quickly inform my parents. They advised I go for a full scale test. To cut the story short, I've been diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. I really need your prayers.

177 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by iyimide(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
Bro.. Gods Grace!
Abeg.. dont mind removing 2/3of your colon o.. remove it! Thats the only sure way.. then also take all your chemo ooo.. dont say its too painful.. do the needful once and for all...

235 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Mayor21(m): 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2021
It is well with you bro
You will be back here to testify
Nothing dey sup

164 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by viyon02: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2021
Please make sure you take a lot of carrot juice and prayer too, you will get well

183 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Franzinni: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2021
They might come for my head .... But I will say, spend time doing things that you love, create memories for your loved ones, fix and mend everything you must have overlooked in life, live life.

Please ignore me totally if I sound offensive to you but I am just saying what I am doing with my life becasue I realized one day that all I truly have is NOW.

345 Likes 23 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Romanoff(f): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2021
At stage one, it was caught early.

Did you do a Colonoscopy and how old are you please?

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2021
get well soon
nothing is going to happen to you

35 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by poshestmina(f): 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Wishing you speed recovery.
It's not a death sentence Bro .start treatment quickly and don't underestimate the power of prayers.

This too shall pass and you'll survive!!!

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Foodqueen(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2021
Since it's first stage.

Pls work with your doctor.

U will come back here to testify.

166 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Vivien458(f): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
It's so unfortunate bro. Sometimes we all want to have a happy life, but then boom, something bad comes in. I wish you strong health, however, go to the beach, look at the sun, do things you haven't done. Drive fast, be happy. Be with family, go to the motherless,give all you have, if you will live you will. Be strong and good luck. cry

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by adecz: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2021
Stage 1 is early.

Surgical remival, Chemo & radiotherapy
will take care of it.

Keep your spirits high & it shall be well
with you.

All the best sad

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Ayomideen(m): 4:47am On Apr 24, 2021
Sorry man
I wish you good health and I pray you defeat this

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Grucho1(m): 5:27am On Apr 24, 2021
quick recovery,u will get through this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Thank your stars that the colon cancer was detected early. So there is a headway. For those talking of prayers, prayers kee u dere. Do you know how many have gone due to ignorance and negligence?

Op, make sure you begin the cancer therapy i.e chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgical intervention.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Kevinsamba: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by saphiere(f): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:
For about 1-2 months, I've been experiencing rectal discharge (a lump above my anus which brings out bloody mucur), constant weakness and pain in my abdominal area. Initially, I thought it was a disease called Hemorrhoids, because the symptoms are exactly the same, and I never imagined this could happen to me. Two nights ago, my stool was filled with dark red blood; so I had to quickly inform my parents. They advised I go for a full scale test. To cut the story short, I've been diagnosed with stage 1 colon cancer. I really need your prayers.
Receive healing IJN

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by flames01: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

How many times do you visit the toilet?

Studies show that those who visit the toilet frequently rarely develop colon cancer.

13 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by thundafire: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2021
Sorry dude,take the best advice for ur treatment
Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by GboyegaD(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
God will heal you. Please follow through whatever your doctors suggest as a way of treatment/healing.

9 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by joyandfaith: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

Did you do histology test?

3 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by ibro360(m): 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Is colon cancer the same thing as pile

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
davonlee:

Where are you based ? With stage 1 conolon cancer you have an 85% survival rate if you treat it urgently. Don't worry, you will survive.

A family member had colon cancer , I think in a more advanced stage , but he is perfectly fine now and back to work. He is based in the UK.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Tbvxl: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
May God heal you brother �

1 Like

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by Chibabe005(f): 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
brother, the hands of the lord isn't too short to locate you. the God of impossibility will heal you totally. I pray for divine restoration of your health

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer by rawtouch: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
follow your doctor's instructions religiously, eat alot of fruits and vegetables

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Prevention For Ebola Virus / Genotype AS and AS: Can We Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.