Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes (30066 Views)

Sadio Mane Sends Alex Iwobi Back To Nigeria With Great Skill In 5-2 Win (Photos) / BIG BOY! Ahmed Musa Makes N4million Promise To U-23 Eagles After Libya Win / World Cup; Lionel Messi's Wife Reacts After Argentina's Victory Over Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Kani101: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2021
Super Eagles captain and Kano Pillars FC’s experienced striker, Ahmed Musa has made his first debut since after rejoining the club in 5-2 victory over Nationwide League side, Dabo Babes played at the Bukavu Barrack on Thursday evening.

The mid-season signing played the whole of the first-half as the game went into the break with the Sai Masu Gida leading by two goals to nil.

After the break, Acting Technical Adviser of the club, Ibrahim A. Musa substituted all the eleven players that played the first 45 minutes including the Super Eagles captain and replaced them with new ones.

The Aiteo cup holders scored further 3 goals in second half while Dabo Babes scored 2 late goals to end the tie at 5-2 victory in favour of Kano Pillars.

Shortly after the match, Coach of Kano Pillars, Ibrahim A. Musa said the match is part of the preparations ahead of the kickoff of the 2nd stanza of the 2020/21 Nigeria Professional Football League expected to begin on the 9th of May 2021.

The experienced tactician believes that organizing such matches will help his players to be more fit and to give Super Eagles captain, Ahmed Musa an opportunity to have pre knowledge of the league.

He commended Dabo Babes fighting spirit throughout the match and promised to play more warm-up matches so as to give the newly signed players the chance to showcase what they are made up.
https://kano-pillars.com/musa-makes-pillars-debut-in-5-2-victory-over-dabo-babes/amp/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by paulolee(m): 5:21am On Apr 24, 2021
DTS nice...its a good sign going forward for them to win the npfl..
happy weekend the people of nairaland
Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Sunnybay7: 6:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Imagine retiring to grassroot football when you should be at your peak. One of the consequences of age falsification. Hopefully this deters potential professionals in this field from falsifying their age. Even if you Should because of Nigeria, maximum of 5 years deduction is still fair. Musa reduced his by 12 years or more. That's outrageous IMO

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by miniziter(m): 6:29am On Apr 24, 2021
This Jersey alone is a real representation of our league.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Bvlgari: 6:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Nice one...i love his relentless spirit and good heart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Dozie32(m): 6:29am On Apr 24, 2021
Chai he really tried for going back kano pillars and playing for free for them..God bless you brother Ahmed.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by ozento: 6:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Good way to start
Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by puresaint(m): 6:30am On Apr 24, 2021
Please take it easy uncle Musa!
Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Marvieduke(f): 6:31am On Apr 24, 2021
I just love the humility he displayed by coming back home and also playing for his grassroot club. #Respect

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Bornsinner7: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2021
helinues:
What should we call this?

Grass to grace

or

Grace to Grass
Carpet grass to sand

31 Likes

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by ListoFabrics: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2021
keeping fit is important. great

2 Likes

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by helinues: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2021
What should we call this?

Grass to grace

or

Grace to Grass

2 Likes

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by ghettowriter(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Make him take am easy, Nigerian league wrough o. before them give am injury.

cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by mamaafrik(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Humility is all i see in musa...........

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by kingphilip(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2021
What is first debute?

Abi second debute de ni?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by humberjade: 6:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Hmm grin

Let me just keep quite and wish him the very best... cool
Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Sheuns(m): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2021
Substitute 11 players.

Oh. Na friendly.
Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by AllenSpencer: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2021
mamaafrik:

You said it all.

Very few remember their roots after fame.

Why I love brazilians, they must return to their league. No matter the fame

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by godumes: 6:34am On Apr 24, 2021
From playing on a grass field to playing on sand field. Musa, why you know kukuma retire than wanting people to see you finish?

22 Likes

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Marvieduke(f): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2021
mamaafrik:

You can say that again.#Respect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Lemmy123(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2021
I don't know what to say about this but I think this is really belittling... It's not that he joined them willingly, they asked him to come and play for them, for probably an agreed amount, and he came and even decided to play for free. I heard people saying it would strengthen the NPFL, I don't think that's true as only Musa cannot strengthen a nation's league....

All the same tho, I wish him the best...

7 Likes

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by PrinceMajestic: 6:36am On Apr 24, 2021
Morray:
Imagine retiring to grassroot football when you should be at your peak. One of the consequences of age falsification. Hopefully this deters potential professionals in this field from falsifying their age. Even if you Should because of Nigeria, maximum of 5 years deduction is still fair. Musa reduced his by 12 years or more. That's outrageous IMO
oh so he was dropped for that? I've been wondering why he opted for grassroot football I thought it was his choice.

6 Likes

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by mcdokwe(m): 6:38am On Apr 24, 2021
Way to grow, international professional players should see no big deal retiring to our local league, that way the league might get more spotlight and grow from there.

2 Likes

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Franchise21(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2021
Good
Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by TriCee: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2021
Did he score? I'm sure Musa will be donating all his pay to charity. Because e no go reach anything... and he be good man.
Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:41am On Apr 24, 2021
Kelechi Iheanacho is busy scoring for Leicester...

4 Likes

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Humility from Musa just complete, with all the money dis guy don gather. Musa abeg i wan see you o even if na only ur shirt i go touch

5 Likes

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Mindlog: 6:42am On Apr 24, 2021
Dozie32:
Chai he really tried for going back kano pillars and playing for free for them..God bless you brother Ahmed.

He.needs Kano Pillars to keep fit, while searching for a foreign club.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 24, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
oh so he was dropped for that? I've been wondering why he opted for grassroot football I thought it was his choice.
No club in Europe wanted him again

7 Likes

Re: Musa Makes Pillars Debut In 5-2 Victory Over Dabo Babes by donbenie(m): 6:44am On Apr 24, 2021
Morray:
Are you Musa's older brother or his father that you should know his age?

Whatever age you ascribed to him,there are players of that age still playing at the highest level,so your submission is moot..

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Late Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jr Shares Dope New Photos / The Making Of A Star: Mikel Obi (in Pictures) / Okocha Opens Up On ‘failed’ Business Venture With ‘soccer Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.