Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Meet The Man Who Acted Jesus Christ In The Popular Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Man Who Acted Jesus Christ In The Popular Movie (2481 Views)

Sad To See Legend Yoruba Actor Who Acted Tombolo, He Is Now A Bike Man / Remember The Lady Who Acted Sarafina, See What Happened To Her After 29 Years / Remember The Boy Who Acted Karatee Kid Who Almost Died From A Rare Desease? See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Man Who Acted Jesus Christ In The Popular Movie by Insta247vibes: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2021

Re: Meet The Man Who Acted Jesus Christ In The Popular Movie by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2021
grin ...I don't know why this is funny but I watched passion of Christ twice and I didn't cry ....

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Acted Jesus Christ In The Popular Movie by Successfulben: 11:19am On Apr 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
grin ...I don't know why this is funny but I watched passion of Christ twice and I didn't cry ....
Your heart is hardened. Your ohm is hell. You are doomed forever.
Re: Meet The Man Who Acted Jesus Christ In The Popular Movie by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:28am On Apr 24, 2021
Successfulben:
Your heart is hardened. Your ohm is hell. You are doomed forever.

I'm sure you'll be my neighbor in hell grin .. we are both doomed together grin

8 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Acted Jesus Christ In The Popular Movie by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

I'm sure you'll be my neighbor in hell grin .. we are both doomed together grin

Lol,,, make una no worry,, me and my guys from the other side go dey throw ice come for una.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Who Acted Jesus Christ In The Popular Movie by 1Sharon(f): 12:18pm On Apr 24, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:

Was a clown show
Re: Meet The Man Who Acted Jesus Christ In The Popular Movie by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
1Sharon:

Was a clown show

That's true grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sabinus And Wife Storm Obi Cubana’s Lagos Restaurant, Share Moments They Were S / Picture: Wizkid Paying Respect To Chief Ebenezer Obey And Sir Shina Peters / Actress Eucharia Anunobi Now Steps Up Her Dressing! Old Things Have Passed Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.