Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Making Use Of Your Subconscious Mind To Solve Problems: Good Or Occultic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Making Use Of Your Subconscious Mind To Solve Problems: Good Or Occultic (1545 Views)

Alcohol: good Or Evil. What The Bible Really Says. / ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine / Bishop David Oyedepo , Wf Kumuyi And Enock Adeboye Occultic Exposision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Use Of Your Subconscious Mind To Solve Problems: Good Or Occultic by paulokwudiri(m): 11:36am On Apr 22, 2011
I have read "The power of your subconscious mind" by Joseph Murphy.This book will tell u that ur mind or perhaps ur subconscious mind has infinity power and can do all things,meaning u have power within u to solve ur numerous problems.It would teach u how to practice it via positive affrimations,visualizing things u desire in a quite place nd lot more.
i am a testimony to this,cos i can authoritatively state that i got all that i wanted via making use of my subconscious mind.But i really want to know if this practice is occultic,coz i am beginning to notice that,i dont longer pray as before nd being a stunch catholic not quite comfortable wit it coz i believe i have powers to get all that i want.
I need comments and polite advice.
Re: Making Use Of Your Subconscious Mind To Solve Problems: Good Or Occultic by Image123(m): 12:20pm On Apr 22, 2011
Tough one this, but one thing i'll reiterate is that all things are lawful unto us, children of God, but all things edify not. We should strive to edify and do all to God's glory. GOD'S GLORY! The devil wants us to be independent, God wants us to depend on Him. And if your hand offends you, do cut it off. There's a Heaven to gain.
Re: Making Use Of Your Subconscious Mind To Solve Problems: Good Or Occultic by nork: 6:09am On Apr 23, 2011
The question of whether good or occultic is unrelated. Making use of your subconcious is a principle used by ad agencies, chruches and medically. Your subconsious mind is that part of your mind that sort of imprints on perosnallity. It is penetrable or open in a state of relaxation or deep relaxation. An example, u come home at 7pm tired from work, u seat on the sofa and watch TV, feeling genrally relaxed, ad agencies target this time because that when u acutally absorb information that is comminucated visually. In short whatever u see in this state kind of sticks in ur memory.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things People Believe About Islam That Simply Aren’t True / Ten Types Of Churches In Nigeria / What Is The Meaning Of The Word Said By JESUS On The Cross Said: It Is Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.