Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) (40336 Views)

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? / Pastor Odumeje Vows To Come After Ada Jesus People When She Is Through With Her / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Reelmii: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bobby4090:
This is how the Prophets of the old talk. You dare not mess with them. You dare not mock them. I wonder why Daddy Freeze has not picked a fight with Odumeje.
he is scared of his kidney
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by DivineDynamics: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
God knows His own.

He will reward everyone according to his or her dues.

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by RPG2020(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
stasius:

You want them to collect his kidney. Abi? grin grin grin grin grin

Then advice am make he enter house
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is it again? We are still talking of one that died, idumeji came out with this unchristain outburst.

Now how do you want to convince me you are a man of God idumeji? Are you the first Igbo prophet or the middle or the last?

So we should believe you have hand in Ada death ba Do you read bible at all? I never seen where pastor or prophet threaten people idumeji you surprise me this very moment.

Do you need to fight anyone idumeji? How many people did Jesus fought or threaten, pls did Elihjah, Elisha, Paul, Peter, Moses, Adeboye, TB Joshua, Suleiman, Ibiyiome, Rev Okoro etc ever threaten anyone?

Idumeji! Idumeji!! Idumeji!!! how many time do I called you? Mind your language don't ever think everyone is Ada bikonu. Guide your statement Idumeji, humbleness and humility is among the seed of spirit of God bro.

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by mu2sa2: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Naija Christians one of your ubiquitous self-proclaimed prophets has spoken!
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
kelvine:
Lord bless me so unimportant gists won't interest me.
may too much wisdom not keeee u bro!

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Nonsky048: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bobby4090:
This is how the Prophets of the old talk. You dare not mess with them. You dare not mock them. I wonder why Daddy Freeze has not picked a fight with Odumeje.
it was said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm...you will hardly see a Muslim man saying bad about an Iman,so is someone has any issue with a pastor or a prophet,all u need to do is to pray to God almighty.
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by oranget(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Saltybear:
He does fake miracles

Who is he trying to scare ?

Fraudster

419 pastor , thief , barawo

I cover your kidney with the blood of Jesus
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by watchindelta(m): 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2021
Yeye tongue fake Country n fake pastors spit tongue
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by AsapTeddy(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
Saltybear:

Sorry o didn't read the post I just commented afraid ? Smh
Do you have the link to his Facebook? Pls share
Thanks ahead
e be like say to die set hungry you grin

dont mind me...
Odumeje is just con artist cashing out from ignorant people.
Ada died of medical ailments, nothing spiritual.
This spiritual threats only works for poor, ignorant people.

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by heysquare(m): 9:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Let him takes his power to liberate sambisa forest from bokoharam
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by lasisi69(f): 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2021
Saltybear:

Sorry o didn't read the post I just commented afraid ? Smh

Do you have the link to his Facebook? Pls share

Thanks ahead
keypad warrior, calm down !!!

1 Like

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by maste: 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is the sorry situation our people in their quest for miracles have found themselves. At the mercy of magicians and witches, cultists and wizards. I will not share my glory with anyone says the Most High GOD. Now you claim to be the miracle worker and you are issuing threats to backup your works. These very words proceeding from your lips will condemn you before JEHOVAH THE POSSESSOR OF THE UNIVERSE. Unless you repent you shall perish and lose your soul.
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:30pm On Apr 24, 2021
doggedfighter:
They have succeeded in making this one popular on social mediaundecided

Bida road and odoakpu brought ups know he's a cheap ass unlettered low IQ scammer.

Is it that Rita Edochie isn't getting movie roles anymore?

Or is age affecting her? Honestly the milf has been engaged in a show of shame since.

What's this her dance of shame all about?

Her people should call her to order !
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Slimjorgor: 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2021
This Pastor's chalacter is so ladical
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by emmnprince(m): 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Short people are very troublesome

After killing Ada, he still feels like killing more people

He didn't kill Ada. He doesn't have that power to kill. Ada died as a result of complications from kidney failure not properly managed. Don't be fooled about this man empty speeches that holds no water. It's just unfortunately she kicked the bucket at this time.

3 Likes

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by betwo: 9:42pm On Apr 24, 2021
U can't do any thing believe me,are you God? Or can you create an ant? Or can you assure me that you we live forever? Oga humble yourself. That is my advises for you
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Mummiesboy: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
This idiot to my believe has no power or anything about people like me that don't have any believe on scammers, like what that his stupid name? She died at the time her creator wanted her. So stop making him trend
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by edoairways: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bobby4090:
You wan make heh kidney spoil? kiss
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Freezby2020: 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2021
If they said he is fake, those saying that must have more than enough evidence. That means he and his foot soldiers like you should be ready to kill almost all NIGERIANS.

HE IS FAKE, FAKE!!!

ORIGINAL FAKE

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER.

Bobby4090:
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Mummiesboy: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
Some one dancing on worldly song. If God is the same with the devil
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by observanc1: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2021
lusim:

What's the meaning of this word: FA GA EKWULILI, FA GA SILILI, MA IFE OSULU FA KWUBE, ANYI BU ODOGWU

Just care to know
they must talk, they must gossip, but whatever they say, we are big men
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by edoairways: 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2021
MrJames007:
Fool.
Create a video on Facebook then tag him with this statement
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Mummiesboy: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nonsky048:
it was said touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm...you will hardly see a Muslim man saying bad about an Iman,so is someone has any issue with a pastor or a prophet,all u need to do is to pray to God almighty.
Gullible ones odumaji or what that's his stupid name? I guest you have gotten some gullible fellows
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
Saltybear:
He does fake miracles

Who is he trying to scare ?

Fraudster

419 pastor , thief , barawo

Go talk am for him front grin
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by emmnprince(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
False!

You have your reasons, possibly from the Bible, why you disagree with his assertion. Kindly share it with us.
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2021
Bobby4090:

PEOPLE MUMU FOR THIS COUNTRY SHA!

SO WITH ALL THE KNOWN FAKENESS OF THESE FAKE-ASS GOD OF MEN, SOME PEOPLE STILL DEY BLIND? NA WA O!
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by observanc1: 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2021
NotNairalandi:
but he said you should come on Facebook and say it so he can see your face not faceless nairaland or are you already afraid?grin grin grin
odumeje that insulted one of our Arondizuogu legends on facebook and we finished him on facebook and petitioned Police Commissioner in awka, who then smoked him out and we humiliated him physically at the police headquarters. The man humble like who they poured chilled water. He apologised to us by force. The kings in his hometown also tendered public apology to us.
Type Odumeje Arondizuogu on facebook and see for yourself.
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by dozieinspired: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
Everybody better hold their kidney well ooo grin grin grin
Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by Guavo: 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
lusim:

What's the meaning of this word: FA GA EKWULILI, FA GA SILILI, MA IFE OSULU FA KWUBE, ANYI BU ODOGWU

Just care to know
They will talk, they will gossip,but anything they want to talk or gossip about ,they should continue, but we are still the greatest or we are great.

2 Likes

Re: Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2021
isan:
That's the hard truth

stupid truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.