Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? (1077 Views)

Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Casemiro(m): 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
I had a dream some days back, and a girl so close to me was pregnant in the dream.

I had a second dream few days after the first one.
in the second dream, someone older than her (same family) gave birth and I was given things to celebrate the birth.

Please what could this be?

what does being pregnant mean in a dream?

what does giving birth mean in a dream?
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by jetwonder(m): 10:29pm On Apr 24, 2021
grin grin I Know One Dream Interpreter For My Village, I Will Consult Him For U. #this Kind Dream Nawa O!
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by OKOATA(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2021
It means something great will happen to your growth in life, you have been cooking something and once it's done people will congratulate you.
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by ayterajah(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
OKOATA:
It means something great will happen to your growth in life, you have been cooking something and once it's done people will congratulate you.
Mr Joseph sighted

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Casemiro(m): 3:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
jetwonder:
grin grin I Know One Dream Interpreter For My Village, I Will Consult Him For U. #this Kind Dream Nawa O!

really
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Casemiro:
I had a dream some days back, and a girl so close to me was pregnant in the dream.

I had a second dream few days after the first one.
in the second dream, someone older than her (same family) gave birth and I was given things to celebrate the birth.

Please what could this be?

what does being pregnant mean in a dream?

what does giving birth mean in a dream?
Pregnancy In D Dream Suggests Positive Expectation(s) Or Goals. When U Give Birth Successfully, Den It Means Ur Positive Expectation(s) Has Come Or Become A Reality.
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by jetwonder(m): 7:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
Casemiro:

really
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Casemiro(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2021
OKOATA:

how did you arrive at this conclusion please
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Casemiro(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2021
Truvel:
Pregnancy In D Dream Suggests Positive Expectation(s) Or Goals. When U Give Birth Successfully, Den It Means Ur Positive Expectation(s) Has Come Or Become A Reality.

really?

it was a lady that was pregnant, not me
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2021
Casemiro:

really?

it was a lady that was pregnant, not me
It Means Dat She Has A Positive Expectation(s) Or Goals Or Good Plan She Wants To Achieve.
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by OKOATA(m): 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2021
Casemiro:

how did you arrive at this conclusion please
Download dream meaning app and you will see something like this. I had a dream I was carrying a cat and the cat bite me then it eyes and face turned into one of my friend and this my friend later betrayed me in business and almost killed me. Since then I have had interest in dreams and I have more knowledge about dreams.
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Casemiro(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2021
OKOATA:
Download dream meaning app and you will see something like this. I had a dream I was carrying a cat and the cat bite me then it eyes and face turned into one of my friend and this my friend later betrayed me in business and almost killed me. Since then I have had interest in dreams and I have more knowledge about dreams.

really.

where can I get this app.
is it a Christian app?

who's behind the app
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Casemiro(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Truvel:
It Means Dat She Has A Positive Expectation(s) Or Goals Or Good Plan She Wants To Achieve.

hmm..

was thinking she will get pregnant soon in real life
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by OKOATA(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2021
Casemiro:

really.

where can I get this app.
is it a Christian app?

who's behind the app
Just type dream meaning on Google app play store or something like that.
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2021
Casemiro:

hmm..

was thinking she will get pregnant soon in real life
Yes, It Could Mean Dat Too.
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Casemiro(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
OKOATA:
Just type dream meaning on Google app play store or something like that.

thanks.

you know, there might be several related apps. How do I know the one you are talking about
Re: I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? by Casemiro(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
Truvel:
Yes, It Could Mean Dat Too.
how I wish I could get a clear explanation of this particular one

(1) (Reply)

I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me / Do This Spiritual Bath To Stop The Carry Over Of Failures Etc Into 2024 / Could Jesus Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.