Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me (1060 Views)

I Saw A Mermaid And Merman Having Sex / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Tb Joshua Worker Trying To Put A Worm In Woman Private PICS VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by BITTEREX: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2021
I've heard of scenarios where during prayer, objects and animate things leave people's bodies . It sounded unreal and faked , but today I experienced it myself.

I was praying today during a program this morning at about 5am while watching Apostle Johnson suleman's program (ministers without blemish) on youtube , and he got to the deliverance aspect where he began to declare that things will start leaving our bodies .. While on that I began to feel something crawling on my face, with reflex I hit the area where I felt the sensation and a live worm fell on the bed . It was dark, so i had to immediately switch on my phone light to see what just fell off of me, and lo and behold, it was indeed a live worm. I immediately killed it and I felt a relief.

I've been up and praying and I'm worried . Is there any spiritual meaning to this ? I understand spiritual symbols and my inner man bears witness that the worm that has been eating the things dead in my life is no more and from today , things , either good virtues and gifts that have been dead or dormant by virtue of my filthy garment is brought back alive , and now is the time to be fruitful.

Has this happened to you before or anyone around you . Please testify.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by silvoclaira: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Where is the photo of the evidence? undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by BITTEREX: 8:30am On Nov 05, 2021
silvoclaira:
Where is the photo of the evidence? undecided

That moment I didn't think of taking photos, I just wanted to kill it asap. I never knew I would make a thread. It just occurred to me and I should have, but the inability to take a photo of the worm doesn't dismiss my experience. It was real and frightening.
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by 1Alex: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Pictures or it didn't happen!!!

Meanwhile your experience is "Miracle made possible by Faith"
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by delzbaba(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Picture evidence, shebi its your room go and snap it.
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by house10s: 8:55am On Nov 05, 2021
dem don start

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by illicit(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2021
U are gradually losing it....
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by Salt06(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2021
BITTEREX:
I've heard of scenarios where during prayer, objects and animate things leave people's bodies . It sounded unreal and faked , but today I experienced it myself.

I was praying today during a program this morning at about 5am while watching Apostle Johnson suleman's program (ministers without blemish) on youtube , and he got to the deliverance aspect where he began to declare that things will start leaving our bodies .. While on that I began to feel something crawling on my face, with reflex I hit the area where I felt the sensation and a live worm fell on the bed . It was dark, so i had to immediately switch on my phone light to see what just fell off of me, and lo and behold, it was indeed a live worm. I immediately killed it and I felt a relief.

I've been up and praying and I'm worried . Is there any spiritual meaning to this ? I understand spiritual symbols and my inner man bears witness that the worm that has been eating the things dead in my life is no more and from today , things , either good virtues and gifts that have been dead or dormant by virtue of my filthy garment is brought back alive , and now is the time to be fruitful.

To God be the Glory. Happy for you.
You will see evidences of this deliverance in various aspects of your life

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2021
BITTEREX:

Are you assuming the only way a worm could have been on your head is because it came from out of your head? It couldn't have crawled there from off your bed or fallen from the ceiling on to your head?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by BITTEREX: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
LordReed:

Are you assuming the only way a worm could have been on your head is because it came from out of your head? It couldn't have crawled there from off your bed or fallen from the ceiling on to your head?

It could have...
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by BITTEREX: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Salt06:

To God be the Glory. Happy for you.
You will see evidences of this deliverance in various aspects of your life

Amen !!

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by LordReed(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
BITTEREX:

It could have...

So how did you conclude it was the prayers you were making that caused it?
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by BITTEREX: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
LordReed:

So how did you conclude it was the prayers you were making that caused it?

Well, there's no leakage in my ceiling wall, and if a worm should fall off from the ceiling it wouldn't gain firm grasp on my face. I don't live in a dirty environment..
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by LordReed(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
BITTEREX:

Well, there's no leakage in my ceiling wall, and if a worm should fall off from the ceiling it wouldn't gain firm grasp on my face. I don't live in a dirty environment..

It couldn't have crawled on to your hair from your bed?
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bitterex,

Did you consult anyone before you started praying? Did you ask anyone on nairaland before you decided to pray?

There is a reason you prayed. Deliverance is spiritual. Do not take any meaning to it. Just continue praying and leave this worm issue. It is an experience for you. What you need to do is to start observing issues around you and keep praying. Do not even talk about any worm to any one.

No one can tell you if the worm is spiritual or not. Whatever anyone says about the worm here is a lie. Spiritual things are not meant for canals minds. You can only learn from experience. No one teaches anyone. Just like how many things are strange to a toddler, exactly how baby christians start growing. You learn from mistakes and experiences.

If that worm is spiritual and you start discussing it with a spiritually dead person here, do not open the gate for the evil to return. Just focus on your prayer and yourself. Concentrate on your mission and achieve your goals. Do not attach anything to the worm, but take note of it. If it is just an ordinary worm, you will know. And if it is a spiritual worm which came out of you....you will know too. Time will say it as it is.

There is a lady here I read her diary who was asking how children can be witch or wizard. Lol. When she does not understand spiritual matters, she is dead spiritually. Well, that someone is a witch in the spirit realm is wrong for people to brutalize the person physically. This is where the devil is making Nigerians lose it. If there is reincarnation, then, the person will know that a child can be a witch or what Nigerians call "ogbanje". Is it not in the white man's land the person is? When I was in the white man's land too, I didnt believe those things. But when I came to Nigeria, and I started seeing unbelievable things, my eyes cleared. I went to the village to do rural development projects. Mehn! Things dey happen oooo.

Let me give you an instance. I went to visit a friend in Lagos around Akoka after University of Lagos. And there was this old house there, and a lady was selling roasted corn and coconut in front of the house. I was the one who told the guy that I wanted it cos I know newly harvested corn (they are very sweet when cooked or roasted the same day they are harvested). We just dey chill. And then, there was one old woman we greeted who was at the door of the entrance to the main house (face me, I face you house). Na so we dey wait for my corn, and this man just came from no where, crossed the road from the other end, and went straight to the old woman. Slapped the old woman by the leg, and started yelling at her. I wanted to go punch the man by the face, but my friend held me back. He said that old woman is a trouble maker in the house, and I dont need to do anything, that she will fight back. Low and behold, the woman was calm and did nothing. She was even on her knees begging. I was more furious, but my friend held me back that I should just wait. See eh! I started looking at everyone there cos the people in the house came out. And I couldn't believe their face expression. The man started talking loudly, and more people came out. I was still furious that no one did anytning. That was when the corn seller voiced out that... "mama, this is unusual oooo, why are you silent?". That was how everyone too said... "mama, this is not you oooo...we know you can fight your fight". In short, the man said she has three legs and the third leg she had crossed the way into the house, before he slapped her. I couldn't understand it then. I said still furious, but everyone started saying that it is true that the woman made that spot her sitting area. That was how the man said he will cut the third leg spiritually there...right away, and he asked them to go buy eggs and some things. When the old woman heard eggs, if you see how she was rolling on the floor begging for her life. I was like...what is the correlation btw eggs and cutting of a spiritual unseen third leg? If you see how she was begging that they should leave her third leg and that she will pack out of the house. Na so I heard some said... "ladylady who own house wan pack out?". Apparently, she is the owner of the house. That was when I thanked my God for not interfering in what did not concern me. The old woman ran inside and started packing oooo. I was shocked.

I just left the place and didnt even buy the corn again cos I said, what they might have even done to the corn sef. I waka away gently. About a month later, my friend and I met again, and the topic came on board in the presence of about 5 other friends of ours. That was how they said one guy got a job in Chevron the following week oooo that incident happened, that the guy had been struggling despite having a first class in chemical engineering. What could be the correlation there? Really, I do not have any proof, but things dey happen.

In my later years, I realised that the man saw the whole thing in the spirit. The warfare we fight is not cabals, but spiritual. Only the experienced can fight it. And cos many are inexperienced, that's why pastors chained many and turned them to their ATM. And there are different lies about children been "ogbanje". Some are, while many aren't. When you cannot see in the spirit, how can you know? Pastors, Muslim clerics, ot traditional priests control many people because they are powerless.

These things are there. The question is how can you know the real and the fake? If you think visiting pastors, Muslim clerics and traditionalist is the solution, that's a big mistake cos many of them are there to scam you. Many dont see anything, but they just brainwash many.

If God speaks to His people, and you believe there is devil, dont you think the devil too speaks to his people? So, when they say somethings, how do you check if they are true or false, or if from God or from the devil? If you cannot get into the spirit, you cannot know.

Soul travelling is something deep also. So, you think cos the person is a toddler, if is not possible for such to travel in the spirit? If soul traveling is possible, anyone can as long as the person fulfils the conditions which guide it. As long as reincarnation is true (some do not believe in it, but I have seen oooo), a toddler can be evil in the spirit realm, but one should not brutalize rhe kid. In fact, as long as the kid is under the parents, they can use parental authority to deliver the toddler. Yes, very possible. But people donnot know these things and they listen to fake pastors to brutalize the kids. Meanwhile, many kids are innocent. Simple. Some kids are advance in age in the spirit realm, while many adults are babies in the spirit realm also.

Oga, go and develop yourself spiritually, and stop asking these kind of questions NL.

Goodluck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by finalboss(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
BITTEREX:

Visual hallucination
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by house10s: 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:
Bitterex,

Did you consult anyone before you started praying? Did you ask anyone on nairaland before you decided to pray?

There is a reason you prayed. Deliverance is spiritual. Do not take any meaning to it. Just continue praying and leave this worm issue. It is an experience for you. What you need to do is to start observing issues around you and keep praying. Do not even talk about any worm to any one.

No one can tell you if the worm is spiritual or not. Whatever anyone says about the worm here is a lie. Spiritual things are not meant for canals minds. You can only learn from experience. No one teaches anyone. Just like how many things are strange to a toddler, exactly how baby christians start growing. You learn from mistakes and experiences.

If that worm is spiritual and you start discussing it with a spiritually dead person here, do not open the gate for the evil to return. Just focus on your prayer and yourself. Concentrate on your mission and achieve your goals. Do not attach anything to the worm, but take note of it. If it is just an ordinary worm, you will know. And if it is a spiritual worm which came out of you....you will know too. Time will say it as it is.

There is a lady here I read her diary who was asking how children can be witch or wizard. Lol. When she does not understand spiritual matters, she is dead spiritually. Well, that someone is a witch in the spirit realm is wrong for people to brutalize the person physically. This is where the devil is making Nigerians lose it. If there is reincarnation, then, the person will know that a child can be a witch or what Nigerians call "ogbanje". Is it not in the white man's land the person is? When I was in the white man's land too, I didnt believe those things. But when I came to Nigeria, and I started seeing unbelievable things, my eyes cleared. I went to the village to do rural development projects. Mehn! Things dey happen oooo.

Let me give you an instance. I went to visit a friend in Lagos around Akoka after University of Lagos. And there was this old house there, and a lady was selling roasted corn and coconut in front of the house. I was the one who told the guy that I wanted it cos I know newly harvested corn (they are very sweet when cooked or roasted the same day they are harvested). We just dey chill. And then, there was one old woman we greeted who was at the door of the entrance to the main house (face me, I face you house). Na so we dey wait for my corn, and this man just came from no where, crossed the road from the other end, and went straight to the old woman. Slapped the old woman by the leg, and started yelling at her. I wanted to go punch the man by the face, but my friend held me back. He said that old woman is a trouble maker in the house, and I dont need to do anything, that she will fight back. Low and behold, the woman was calm and did nothing. She was even on her knees begging. I was more furious, but my friend held me back that I should just wait. See eh! I started looking at everyone there cos the people in the house came out. And I couldn't believe their face expression. The man started talking loudly, and more people came out. I was still furious that no one did anytning. That was when the corn seller voiced out that... "mama, this is unusual oooo, why are you silent?". That was how everyone too said... "mama, this is not you oooo...we know you can fight your fight". In short, the man said she has three legs and the third leg she had crossed the way into the house, before he slapped her. I couldn't understand it then. I said still furious, but everyone started saying that it is true that the woman made that spot her sitting area. That was how the man said he will cut the third leg spiritually there...right away, and he asked them to go buy eggs and some things. When the old woman heard eggs, if you see how she was rolling on the floor begging for her life. I was like...what is the correlation btw eggs and cutting of a spiritual unseen third leg? If you see how she was begging that they should leave her third leg and that she will pack out of the house. Na so I heard some said... "ladylady who own house wan pack out?". Apparently, she is the owner of the house. That was when I thanked my God for not interfering in what did not concern me. The old woman ran inside and started packing oooo. I was shocked.

I just left the place and didnt even buy the corn again cos I said, what they might have even done to the corn sef. I waka away gently. About a month later, my friend and I met again, and the topic came on board in the presence of about 5 other friends of ours. That was how they said one guy got a job in Chevron the following week oooo that incident happened, that the guy had been struggling despite having a first class in chemical engineering. What could be the correlation there? Really, I do not have any proof, but things dey happen.

In my later years, I realised that the man saw the whole thing in the spirit. The warfare we fight is not cabals, but spiritual. Only the experienced can fight it. And cos many are inexperienced, that's why pastors chained many and turned them to their ATM. And there are different lies about children been "ogbanje". Some are, while many aren't. When you cannot see in the spirit, how can you know? Pastors, Muslim clerics, ot traditional priests control many people because they are powerless.

These things are there. The question is how can you know the real and the fake? If you think visiting pastors, Muslim clerics and traditionalist is the solution, that's a big mistake cos many of them are there to scam you. Many dont see anything, but they just brainwash many.

If God speaks to His people, and you believe there is devil, dont you think the devil too speaks to his people? So, when they say somethings, how do you check if they are true or false, or if from God or from the devil? If you cannot get into the spirit, you cannot know.

Soul travelling is something deep also. So, you think cos the person is a toddler, if is not possible for such to travel in the spirit? If soul traveling is possible, anyone can as long as the person fulfils the conditions which guide it. As long as reincarnation is true (some do not believe in it, but I have seen oooo), a toddler can be evil in the spirit realm, but one should not brutalize rhe kid. In fact, as long as the kid is under the parents, they can use parental authority to deliver the toddler. Yes, very possible. But people donnot know these things and they listen to fake pastors to brutalize the kids. Meanwhile, many kids are innocent. Simple. Some kids are advance in age in the spirit realm, while many adults are babies in the spirit realm also.

Oga, go and develop yourself spiritually, and stop asking these kind of questions NL.

Goodluck!

undecided
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by Salt06(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2021
LordReed:

Well, that would be a very strange coincidence for that to happen at the time the MOG declared such would begin to happen via the youtube prayer meeting...
Someone testified live last week in church that he was feeling excruciating abdominal pains and on his return home (after prayers and praise to God in church) he felt like using the use the rest room only to see a cockroach come out of him afterwhich the pains ceased.
Theres actually much more around than what we can physically see, feel, smell, touch or taste
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by LordReed(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Salt06:

Well, that would be a very strange coincidence for that to happen at the time the MOG declared such would begin to happen via the youtube prayer meeting...
Someone testified live last week in church that he was feeling excruciating abdominal pains and on his return home (after prayers and praise to God in church) he felt like using the use the rest room only to see a cockroach come out of him afterwhich the pains ceased.
Theres actually much more around than what we can physically see, feel, smell, touch or taste

Yet you can see the cockroach or the worm. Why do you need those visual confirmations if you already believe in an unseen world? Sounds more like confirmation bias.
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by Salt06(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
LordReed:

Yet you can see the cockroach or the worm. Why do you need those visual confirmations if you already believe in an unseen world? Sounds more like confirmation bias.
Well, i did not say that what they saw/ experienced is the reason why i believe that the unseen exists
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by LordReed(m): 3:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
Salt06:

Well, i did not say that what they saw/ experienced is the reason why i believe that the unseen exists

Then why did you mention cockroach?

So why do you believe the unseen exists?
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by Salt06(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
LordReed:

Then why did you mention cockroach?

So why do you believe the unseen exists?
Okay I mentioned that as an example because someone gave that testimony in church last week Sunday thanking God for deliverance and healing from the excruciating pains he was suffering after a praise night the sunday before and cos it kinda similar to op's experience...

I believe in the unseen firstly because the bible says so and secondly because ive also had personal supernatural experiences too
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by LordReed(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
Salt06:

Okay I mentioned that as an example because someone gave that testimony in church last week Sunday thanking God for deliverance and healing from the excruciating pains he was suffering after a praise night the sunday before and cos it kinda similar to op's experience...

I believe in the unseen firstly because the bible says so and secondly because ive also had personal supernatural experiences too

So basically as a way to confirm the OP's experience as being true. Why didn't you use an example in which nothing was seen?

Can you mention one or two of those experiences in which you didn't see anything so I can get an idea.
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by Salt06(m): 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
LordReed:

So basically as a way to confirm the OP's experience as being true. Why didn't you use an example in which nothing was seen?

Can you mention one or two of those experiences in which you didn't see anything so I can get an idea.

...Remember that i wasnt there with op. My example was to say that ive also heard of similar things before... many times.

For my personal experiences as to why i know the unseen exists, would've been really nice to see in person. Typing here honestly feels like a chore to me
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by LordReed(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Salt06:

...Remember that i wasnt there with op. My example was to say that ive also heard of similar things before... many times.

For my personal experiences as to why i know the unseen exists, would've been really nice to see in person. Typing here honestly feels like a chore to me

Would you do a zoom call?
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by Salt06(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
LordReed:

Would you do a zoom call?

That would've been nice but sadly where i am currently wont allow for that because of network issues. Govt decided to shut networks due to bandits menace.
Ive had to step out of the house to reply your mentions. Lol
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by LordReed(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Salt06:

That would've been nice but sadly where i am currently wont allow for that because of network issues. Govt decided to shut networks due to bandits menace.
Ive had to step out of the house to reply your mentions. Lol

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by Sheunma: 6:12am On Nov 08, 2021
LordReed:

sense no go kill you.

Medically speaking, there are worms that could actually burrow through the human skin at certain stages of their life cycle. However, I have never heard of a black medically important worm before now- maybe the worm the op is talking about is devil's worm. smiley
Re: I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me by Salt06(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2021
LordReed:

Too bad.
Yea Thanks. It will pass

(1) (Reply)

Do Africans Have Any Widespread Religion Before The Advent Of The Europeans? / Help Me Understand, Please. / A Question Of Morality: Jephtah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.