Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) (44394 Views)

My Parent Is Having Too Much Sex...help! / My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / Stop Passing Old Cars To Your Wife, Buy Her A New One - Nigerian Man Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tell them ..
Dem go shout patriarchy but if ned nwoko talk am now or say em want another wife dem go rush go join queue ..

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Ugandatales: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Black men have short sightedness.

Please go and marry Chinese man with small prick and leave us alone abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Promoter2: 11:11pm On Apr 26, 2021
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Sokari29: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmmm!
Should i tell him how many other guys gave her comfort, made her laff and slept with her whenever he made her cry while he was on his rendezvous or I should just continue minding my biz!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Archbishop88: 11:15pm On Apr 26, 2021
Over to freedom fighters

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Faigi2010(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by VULCAN(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ignorant people always shout the loudest.

Jesus is not a man. Lol

It's because of her type that Paul said that women should not teach.

She is unable to differentiate BTW The Word and its human incarnation-Jesus The Christ.

Someone who called himself the Son of Man and the Son of God throughout his ministry.

The Word has no sex but Jesus was, is and will always be..

... a MAN

saphiere:
Jesus came in human form and he is not a male.

What your you say about "Man shall not live by bread alone"? Was it males alone he was referring to?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Media personality Bodmas Kemepadei has taken to the media space to appreciate his wife for standing by him for over 11 years and still loving him regardless of his flaws, WonderTV media reports.

He uses the medium also to advise women not to leave their partners because of infidelity. Rather the should share their men with other women.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/262440115615533
she's a fool
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Oluwamarc(m): 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2021
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by IAMPEDRO: 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Media personality Bodmas Kemepadei has taken to the media space to appreciate his wife for standing by him for over 11 years and still loving him regardless of his flaws, WonderTV media reports.

He uses the medium also to advise women not to leave their partners because of infidelity. Rather the should share their men with other women.

He wrote:

Married for almost 2yrs, that's to say the marriage is a yr plus. Hello sir, men are not the same don't classify everyone the way you are.
I pray he shouldn't end in tears.
People wey I dey fear after people wey fit do anything for money, na men wey dey shit and girl wey dey thief.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by AbarisFather(m): 11:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
my Bayelsa media guy also my Facebook friend.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by gaddafe(m): 11:24pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
Jesus is not a man point of correction. God is neither a male or female.

what is he? A woman? men it's post like this that make people think Nigerians are foolish.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by GeneralPula: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Jeon:

that's what I meant.. They're lazy to do job.

I messaged my long time friend [in osun ] though he's a graduate.
he asked me if there is any work in my location from 40k up ward, because he's tired of the place he's residing.

and I told him we have many. but you know Nigeria way [everything nah connection ]

but I knew of two places.. one is construction company and the other block industry.

guess what!

he's said " I can't do those jobs, I'm a graduate for that matter " How can you recommend that for me.
and I told sorry oooo.

He has suffered in school..

He deserves whatever he wants..

That’s not laziness but *I can’t do whatever I have no passion to do*
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by dam4sam: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

He is just affirming that men are whores by nature. Hmmm. May God help us.

You are really Dumb, always rushing to make stewpid comments.
Now, you have added ignorance to your woes
It is incorrect to say a Man is Beautiful, that sort of accolade is reserved for Women; A Man can only be handsome.
Men cant be Whores, that accolade is reserved for (most) Women.. A Man takes whatever women he wants/ kiss kiss

But l dotn agree with him though, if you Man takes a second Woman and you dont like it, just take a walk, God has to answer the Prayers of another Woman, one way or the other. undecided
#ReplacementLoading
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by adewale2011(m): 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
1 Dick to many Women, and Many Women to 1 Dick, 1 Pussy to 1 Man and 1 Man to Many Pussy, ...that's the earth you came, if you don't like the equation go and ask God.

or go Planet Jupiter in your next life, an the Most High still dey there, it's the same, God loved Man over everything He Created.

We are gods on earth.

Then he said to the woman, “I will sharpen the pain of your pregnancy, and in pain you will give birth. And you will desire to control your husband, but he will rule over you. ”
Genesis 3:16 NLT
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
True sha.

Most white men are responsible unlike their black counterparts who feed on women to survive.

Most white men don't have babymamas. unlike black men who have made babymamaism the order of the day. Most of these black men don't even take care of their kids. Everything on the woman. I am not hating men and never will I. I'm just stating the obvious.

I would like to see the research on this

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:33pm On Apr 26, 2021
Zooposki:
If I’m the wife I will just put herbs in his food that will deaden his sexual urges, while I enjoy my life with young boys with pr**ks as hard as wood.
Oil dey your head

For the man to have the effontery to post this on social media.

If I am the woman, I'll treat his fvck up.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by GeneralPula: 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2021
Okay..

Husband cheated, you divorced & onto another man..

Another man self cheat, you leave and onto 3rd man..

3rd man self cheat, you leave & onto 4th man..

Vs

Husband cheated, you stay.
Cheated again, you stay.
Cheated again, you stay.
Cheated again, you stay.

Nah wetin better?

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by BestNaija(m): 11:37pm On Apr 26, 2021
Strange opinion
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by oyinella(f): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
Before I opened this thread, I felt like, this is something an ijaw man can say, and I was not disappointed

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by alizma: 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:
True sha. Most white men are responsible unlike their black counterparts who feed on women to survive.
Most white men don't have babymamas. unlike black men who have made babymamaism the order of the day. Most of these black men don't even take care of their kids. Everything on the woman. I am not hating men and never will I. I'm just stating the obvious.
The obvious are that
1) baby mama is more pronounced among the whites than the blacks
2) an average white man lack sexual strength needed to keep more than one woman. How many white men can go more than two rounds on a woman?
I am not trying to justify promiscuity but the fact that a crippled servant didn't still money kept on the shelf doesn't mean he won't steal if he has his legs restored.

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by kingPhidel(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2021
Teh dem o
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by simplesearch: 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2021
We have too many people at the helm of affairs who are not suppose to be there because they are actually mis-leaders. Just what legacy is this man hoping to leave behind for his generation born and unborn, and others too looking up to him as their role model.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 26, 2021
saphiere:

He wrote:

I think he is referring ijaw men. Cos their addiction to sex is something else.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by naijamerican: 12:01am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeon:

not men but Nigerian men.

Men from Asian or white race can't utter this statement he made.

You're a fool. Men all over knack plenty women.

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by careytommy37(m): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
Jesus is not a man point of correction. God is neither a male or female.
feminism has led you into blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by whisper88(m): 12:05am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:

He is just affirming that men are whores by nature. Hmmm. May God help us.
have you ever asked yourself which gender the whoring men are whoring with? All the men are whoring with men I suppose angry
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Happy2020: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2021
So are Nigerian women. I guess both deserve each other.

Jeon:
Nigerian men are whores
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by apolonius(m): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2021
Jeon:

not men but Nigerian men.

Men from Asian or white race can't utter this statement he made.

Read the family and personal life stories of Boris Johnson, Blair/Wendi Deng, George Osborne, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, McCain, John Kerry, Tiger Woods, Harvey Weinstein, Woody Allen, Charlie Sheen and thousands too numerous to mention.

I guess they are Nigerian men too!
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by TJaguar(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2021
saphiere:
Yes they can't utter it but they are doing it. Men in general are the same. Know this and know peace.

Who broke your heart
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by Mairice125: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2021
Correct.God created everyone in his own image and likeness.Every man can be like Jesus if only we get closer to God
TripleDdotcom:

Acts 2:22, NIV: "Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus
of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by
miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you
through him, as you yourselves know."

Abeg, wetin bible call am for there?

I know you Christians believe he is God who was made flesh to come and die for sins of humanity. So still, according to that belief, during that time when he was made "flesh", he lived and walked this earth as a "man" obviously.

By the way, even if we remove Jesus, the rest nko?

Abi no be only Jesus dey list nah.
Re: Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:42am On Apr 27, 2021
Why won’t you cheat when you are bleeping one pu$$h for 11 good years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Cancels Wedding In Vom, Jos Over Groom’s Refusal To Leave Family House / How Do You Deal With A Husband That Keeps Malice / Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.