Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz (4865 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by squino(m): 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2011
My neighbours kids of 7 and 9 are always parading the yard with stringz which i beliv the mum bot 4 them, now im woried cos i feel its not healthy @ all, wats ur view
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by 190: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
fckry. how is this romantic? or do u fantasize and want to see if it is normal?  grin
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by squino(m): 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
If not for morality i wd hv taken n posted picz
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by squino(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2011
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
squino:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2011
So poster, you actually took pics of these 7/9yr olds kids wearing g strings?!
Hhhmm. . . . . . . .
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
;d ;d
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Dsense(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

So poster, you actually took pics of these 7/9yr olds kids wearing g strings?!
Hhhmm. . . . . . . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OP.
gET A LIFE cheesy
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Beync(f): 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2011
LMOA@7yrolbabies wearing gstring grin
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Dyt(f): 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
Na dont tell me u get erection each tym u c dis?
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
@OP, (Paedophilia) is typically defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary).
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Sissy3(f): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2011
so wetin you wanna do about it?
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by ifyalways(f): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
blink182:

@OP, (Paedophilia) is typically defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary).
word.

I almost took him to be a sane fella till i read his post abt pictures et all . . .dude is so sick and he's not even aware of it.

I hope the parents of the kids are awake and at alert.
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by dayokanu(m): 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^ Shey you sef dey wear g-rope?
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
squino:

My neighbours kids of 7 and 9 are always parading the yard with stringz which i beliv the mum bot 4 them, now im woried cos i feel its not healthy @ all, wats your view

squino:

What do I feel? I feel you're a very sick man, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near young children. What the heck is your business? And thinking of taking pictures? Honestly, you need to seek help, and fast. If I was a parent to those young girls, and I could see into your murky, depraved and perverted mind, I wouldn't hesitate to string you up. What are you doing, looking at young girl's underwear? angry

Men like you deserve to be lined up against a wall and shot, or have your scrawny neck stretched from the nearest telegraph pole, until your heat stops beating. Disgusting, perverted animal! angry
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Ilelobola: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2011
Have I missed something? The OP didn't ask the girls to lift up their skirts etc as he/she says they are "always parading the yard" suggesting he/she didn't. Hence, what has the OP said that's suggested he/she is a paedo? Is the person not simply asking people's opinion on if girls that young should be wearing such underwear and in order to buttress their point considered taking a photo? Taking a photo would have been wrong- agreed. And before I am crucified, I have 2 daughters and certainly wouldn't want any paedos round them or any other child for that matter.

Personally I don't believe young children should wear that kind of underwear and even if they did, it shouldn't be on show outside that neighbours or anyone else would see them.
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by ifyalways(f): 10:18am On Apr 23, 2011
First,Off It is not his biz in any way what his neighbors kids put on.

Secondly,Is he jobless?He has enough time in his hands to be idling away,noticing and contemplating taking pictures of 7 year olds in panties.

I'm guessing that he is living in either a face-me-i-face you kind of house or something similar.The weather is very hot now,those kids are probably trying to cool off.I as an adult sometimes move around my house with something similar when its hot not to talk of 6 yr old innocent kids.

OP,is a serious sicko.

The world has gone bananas with  Pe-do-ph-iles everywhere,courtesy of men like OP who have [b]weird,unnecessary and unexplainable [/b]interest in small girls.
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by dayokanu(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ You dey vex oo. Oya come collect amu to calm down
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by squino(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ive got a very pridy wife n pridy kids 4 ur info, those kids cme out 2 play in doz tingz n to me itz not nize and was just askin 4 opinions, sm1 said its ma fantasy which i said "if not for morality i wud have taken pics" which of cos is crazy n yal wide mouthed half baked brainz and behind thinkers is spewin Poo., if u cant read then get a lens or better stil kip shut.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by squino(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ive got a very pridy wife n pridy kids 4 ur info, those kids cme out 2 play in doz tingz n to me itz not nize and was just askin 4 opinions, sm1 said its ma fantasy which i said "if not for morality i wud have taken pics" which of cos is crazy n yal wide mouthed half baked brainz and behind thinkers is spewin Poo., if u cant read then get a lens or better stil kip shut.
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by ifyalways(f): 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2011
^^Abeg clear comot for road.

You and ur pridy fugly imaginations and weird observations.

Please go blind whenever you see those cute innocent kids playing. . .thank you.
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by squino(m): 1:24pm On Apr 23, 2011
@ifyalways your man must be havin a very tof time wit u, n u must be a market woman n.o.n.s.e.n.s.e
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by squino(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2011
@ifyalways your man must be havin a very tof time wit u, n u must be a market woman n.o.n.s.e.n.s.e
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
Siena:

What do I feel? I feel you're a very sick man, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near young children. What the heck is your business? And thinking of taking pictures? Honestly, you need to seek help, and fast. If I was a parent to those young girls, and I could see into your murky, depraved and perverted mind, I wouldn't hesitate to string you up. What are you doing, looking at young girl's underwear? angry

Men like you deserve to be lined up against a wall and shot, or have your scrawny neck stretched from the nearest telegraph pole, until your heat stops beating. Disgusting, perverted animal! angry

Nuff said.

P.S you rarely see Seina this angry.
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Pennywise(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2011
@OP
My friend it is not healthy to pay this kind of attention to other pple's children wearing g-string and even goin ahead to make a thread about it.

In other countries you will definitely be on a watch list of some kind
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by ifyalways(f): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
squino:

So ya pridy wife na market woman?

She goes out there to sweat it out and provide for your lazy,screwed up a55 while u sit at home fantasizing abt other peoples lil' kids.

Your cup go soon full,Yeye dey smell.
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2011
squino:

Ive got a very pridy wife n pridy kids 4 your info, those kids cme out 2 play in doz tingz n to me itz not nize and was just askin 4 opinions

Young kids, both boys and girls in African countries, including Nigeria actually play out with just briefs and panties, sometimes nothing at all on, during the dry season when it's very hot. How come it's the fully dressed ones with G-strings that happen to catch your eye? That alone is proof that you're a filthy, stinking p@edophile, and shouldn't be anywhere near young children.

If you're truly married with children, then your family have my sympathy. You're wife's probably unaware she's married to a beast.
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by squino(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
D.a.m.n u
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by r231(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2011
@op

mind your own business
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by IyaBasira: 6:34pm On Apr 23, 2011
OK.

So?
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by obowunmi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2011
Ahahaha! How do kids manage to wear thongs ? Ahaha! R u sure its thongs or just panties --- OP is a funny dude. Only in naija do kids run around buck naked --- the only time I see naked kids is at the beach

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Ways To Have Hot Sex For Married People Only / To Braid Or Not To Braid!?! / 10 Weird Pregnancy Facts No One Tells You About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.