Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz (4879 Views)

When Your Nanny/househelp Suddenly Becomes An Ally To The Neighbours! / Neighbours Ignore Lady Who Fainted Because Of Her Alleged Wicked Ways (photos) / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 24, 2011
How did you know? did you strip them naked to check? undecided
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by tollu: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2011
I honestly do not see anything wrong in OP's post and also feel it would make more sense, in the typical Nigerian face me I face you, for the kids to walk around nekkid rather than in flimsy underwear. Nekkid kids are the norm.

It's not like he took of their clothes or even took their pictures. I most certainly do not wanna see any babies in G-strings
Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by 2mch(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
OP

Nothing wrong with your post, i think it is careless for parents to have their children running around naked in a communal space. I also think the kind of parents those children have is quite unfortunate. I advise you speak to your landlord to tell the couple to restrict their children's nudity and menace to their house. After all you are paying your own rent too. You should not be subjected to such.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz by Hollawaley(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
squino:
My neighbours kids of 7 and 9 are always parading the yard with stringz which i beliv the mum bot 4 them, now im woried cos i feel its not healthy @ all, wats ur view
guy abeg don't waste your time on dat earn4task thrash trust me a'v done it many times its just a waste of time waste of battery and even waste of mb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. / Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. / Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.