Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse (900 Views)

Find out this Bible verse(s) with the Holy Spirit only / See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2021
Matthew 18:9 King James Version

“And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.”

Bill Gates once mentioned in a video that the Covid 19 vaccine has nano particles in them, about six in number.
He said they would reassemble once inside the body.

Incase you don't know how small NANO particles are,
they are smaller in size than atoms!

Yeah, not visible to the naked eye.

So if you are thinking that nothing is being inserted into people who are taking the vaccine at the moment, kindly think again.

Infact, I dare to say that you never really knew that person who has now taken the Covid vaccine. You thought you knew them, but you didn't.
They are very deep and have gone very far prior to now.
They have since, long ago, made a pact with the devil that they feel compelled to fulfil now because they have been deceived by the devil to think they can't walk away from it.
Or, they are simply deceived by the allures of the pleasures of this life and want more of it to the destruction of their own soul.

Mark 8:36
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

Them-them are all lining up to take the vaccine at the moment.

If you are trading in cryptos, learn not to fall in love with money.
When the time comes, you must not let your love for riches tempt you to receive the mark of the beast.

No human can create life itself.
A clone of you with only a copy of your memory is not you.
Once you die, your life would return to its Maker for judgement.
Having a copy of you left behind here on earth while you die, is simply a recipe for disaster, and it is not worth receiving the mark of the beast for.

Hebrews 9:27
“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:”

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2021
Tribulation ocurs first before Rapture.
{Mathew 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Mathew 24:21 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened (meaning The Elect were still around)
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
}

And we are not going to be few who will not accept the mark.
We are going to be very plenty that shall not accept the mark of the beast.

We are going to be a very numerous multitude who will not accept the mark of the beast in exchange for our lives.
We are going to be very numerous and uncountable....

Revelation 7:9
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 7:
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

We are too numerous to be counted or mentioned who will not take the mark of the beast.
Praise be to JESUS CHRIST the great victorious Captain of GOD's army, who always leads us in triumphal procession, HE HIMSELF eternally ever victorious. Amen.
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by RedCarrots: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2021
It's been a couple of years since I saw your posts last

Good to see this. Would bookmark
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2021
RedCarrots:
It's been a couple of years since I saw your posts last

Good to see this. Would bookmark

Thank you...
There was a reason for that and I would like to share.

After that Covid 19 period on Naira land, GOD encouraged me to come away with Him and have a 3 day social media fast;
No youtube, no Facebook, no Nairaland, no Instagram etc.

I did.

When I returned and made attempt to visit my favourite hair Youtuber, as I started watching the video, I started feeling strongly an evil corruption, like a smoke sipping slowly into my soul.
So I quickly ended the video, and closed my browser totally.

And GOD made me understand that not only is this Youtuber reliant on the devil for her popularity, (she actually makes that beast sign all the time and I thought nothing of it because they said it was hip)

But that every thing in life, social media, front page of most forums, the news, entertainment, corporate life, was purposely designed the way they are to ensure we are kept from away from HIM.

Instead of spending 99% of your life or time on social media and spending only half percent on GOD,
It should be the other way round.

99% of our time should be for GOD and only one percent on social media.

Reading head line news right now is every 3-4days to a week rather than every hour or every 5 mins for me now. Thanks.
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Image123(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2021
Incrizz:

“And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire.”

Bill Gates once mentioned in a video that the Covid 19 vaccine has nano particles in them, about six in number.

So if you are thinking that nothing is being inserted into people who are taking the vaccine at the moment, kindly think again.

Infact, I dare to say that you never really knew that person who has now taken the Covid vaccine. You thought you knew them, but you didn't.
They have since, long ago, made a pact with the devil that they feel compelled to fulfil now because they have been deceived by the devil to think they can't walk away from it.
Or, they are simply deceived by the allures of the pleasures of this life and want more of it to the destruction of their own soul.

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and suffer the loss of his own soul?

When the time comes, you must not let your love for riches tempt you to receive the mark of the beast.

Having a copy of you left behind here on earth while you die, is simply a recipe for disaster, and it is not worth receiving the mark of the beast for.

Stop embarrassing yourself and the gospel please. Stick to what the Bible says and not all these twisting about vaccines. You'll be fine in the Christian race if you keep it simple.
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2021
Image123:

Stop embarrassing yourself and the gospel please. Stick to what the Bible says and not all these twisting about vaccines. You'll be fine in the Christian race if you keep it simple.
The Covid vaccine is a very touchy topic for some. I had to weigh the consequence, bashing from you and others, before including it.
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Image123(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2021
Incrizz:

The Covid vaccine is a very touchy topic for some. I had to weigh the consequence, bashing from you and others, before including it.

i did not bash you, i only told you the truth from a bigger and more experienced perspective. Stick to what the Bible says and you won't have problems. Stop doing things that will make you doubt God and doubt your salvation and experience in future. It's not God's fault.
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2021
Image123:

i did not bash you, i only told you the truth from a bigger and more experienced perspective. Stick to what the Bible says and you won't have problems. Stop doing things that will make you doubt God and doubt your salvation and experience in future. It's not God's fault.

Okay then, thanks for your concern.
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2021
Isn't it amazing that the spelling of Google's name is 6 in number?

And their logo looks like three 6 clumped together?

I noticed the logo after I read a guy joking about it in Youtube's comment section.

News and revelations are already all over the place...
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2021
Isaiah 54:14
...thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee...

Your Maker has given you instructions for living that you have rebelled against and are not adhering to but you want to give someone else whom you did not create or die for, not shed your blood for, instructions that they must adhere to?

How does that work?
JESUS is LORD.

AS for you spirit of fear, I bind you in JESUS NAME, you are forever fruitless here in JESUS name, amen.
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by obonujoker(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by RedCarrots: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Incrizz:

Thank you...
There was a reason for that and I would like to share.

After that Covid 19 period on Naira land, GOD encouraged me to come away with Him and have a 3 day social media fast;
No youtube, no Facebook, no Nairaland, no Instagram etc.

I did.

When I returned and made attempt to visit my favourite hair Youtuber, as I started watching the video, I started feeling strongly an evil corruption, like a smoke sipping slowly into my soul.
So I quickly ended the video, and closed my browser totally.

And GOD made me understand that not only is this Youtuber reliant on the devil for her popularity, (she actually makes that beast sign all the time and I thought nothing of it because they said it was hip)

But that every thing in life, social media, front page of most forums, the news, entertainment, corporate life, was purposely designed the way they are to ensure we are kept from away from HIM.

Instead of spending 99% of your life or time on social media and spending only half percent on GOD,
It should be the other way round.

99% of our time should be for GOD and only one percent on social media.

Reading head line news right now is every 3-4days to a week rather than every hour or every 5 mins for me now. Thanks.

That's what I admire about you. Everything that oozes out of you is " God "

Your words, your perspectives, your dictates

You're highly blessed. It's refreshing to get word from you and come across you today. My soul is nourished and happy crossing paths once again

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
RedCarrots:

That's what I admire about you. Everything that oozes out of you is " God "

Your words, your perspectives, your dictates

You're highly blessed. It's refreshing to get word from you and come across you today. My soul is nourished and happy crossing paths once again
Wow, thank you very much for the kind words...I feel sincerely refreshed too. GOD bless you
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by RedCarrots: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2021
Incrizz:

Wow, thank you very much for the kind words...I feel sincerely refreshed too. GOD bless you

Amen
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 10:12pm On May 05, 2021
John 3:3

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom .
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by DappaD: 12:08am On May 06, 2021
Funny how people build up their dogma from conspiracy theories.

No, Matthew 18:9 does not contain the words “hellfire” but rather the Greek word γέενναν which translates to “Gehenna” in modern English is what does and its meaning is far from what is commonly purported about this so-called “hellfire”. Jesus’ disciples at that time understood the reference because Gehenna was a literal place outside Jerusalem where rubbish was burnt and dead criminals who were unworthy of burials were incinerated so they knew that if one has been judged unworthy of life, he would be utterly destroyed not tormented in literal fire. If you burn something in fire, does it remain there or does it vanish completely? The inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were said to have undergone “punishment by everlasting fire” but did they continually suffer after their region was decimated by fire and sulphur(Jude 7) or does it not mean that they do not have any hope of resurrection since they have been judged as wicked? Genesis 18:20

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 9:55pm On May 07, 2021
2 Corinthians 5:17
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Janosky: 10:10pm On May 07, 2021
Incrizz:

hell. γέενναν
(geennan) 1067: Gehenna, a valley W. and S. of Jerusalem, also a symbolic name for the punishment of the ungodly.

Nobody was ever tortured or tormented forever in Gehenna of Matthew 18:9 and Mark 8:36.

Gehenna is NOT hellfire.

STOP DECEIVING yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 10:55pm On May 09, 2021
Romans 10:

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by dake40(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2021
Incrizz:
Isn't it amazing that the spelling of Google's name is 6 in number?

And their logo looks like three 6 clumped together?

I noticed the logo after I read a guy joking about it in Youtube's comment section.

News and revelations are already all over the place...

Its funny how religion can displace common sense of its duty. Google has 6 letters yet you cant do without it, the mobile phone was invented by devil, yet you use it to post this trash. Television is the instrument of satan but you have it. What an hypocrite

Everyone has an opinion, times,its better to make them understand how illogical they sound if found so.
Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 3:22am On Jul 18, 2021
dake40:

Its funny how religion can displace common sense of its duty. Google has 6 letters yet you cant do without it, the mobile phone was invented by devil, yet you use it to post this trash. Television is the instrument of satan but you have it. What an hypocrite

Everyone has an opinion, times,its better to make them understand how illogical they sound if found so.

I hear you very well.

Whose resources did you use to create this stuff whose glory you claim?
GOD's resources.

Whose sand did you blast to get the silica and the glass you use in the tv you claim?
GOD's.

Why not create your own sand so that we can leave the tv for you?
The electric charges discharged during a lightning strike, you created it right? Or the devil?

GOD created humans to know HIM and serve HIM only.
This is stated clearly in Scriptures..
We were created for HIM, to serve HIM

The devil says he wants worship too, why did he not create his own beings and humans from scratch so that they can serve him?
Why go after GOD's angels and human beings created for a specific purpose and cause them to betray their Maker?
The devil should have created his own without ever touching any of GOD's resources.

The knowledge you are claiming is the the devil's, (he is so mocking you right now) the ability to sing that you are claiming as his own, who gave him?
GOD!

So tell me really, what ever truly belongs to the devil??

Everything in this world, to the tv, the phone and the knowledge you peeps keep helping to claim for the devil belongs to GOD!
None of it is yours.
Do not be deceived.

You are suppose to use them for HIS glory, if you are doing otherwise, then you have GOD to answer to.

And apart from that, you are breathing HIS air and enjoying HIS Sun and rain, and drinking HIS water well enough to remain alive enough to perpetrate evil with HIS other resources.
And you don't not have wisdom enough to turn from your wickedness unto this good GOD giving you time to repent?

Please don't you ever forget that a lot of inventors were born again Christians as well.
A lot of the Scientist you adore are Christians too. Take note.

2 Likes

Re: Hell Fire Is Mentioned In This Bible Verse by Incrizz(f): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
JESUS is wisdom.
Do you even have any idea what that means?
Do you have any understanding of the implication of that?

By HIM all things were made and without HIM was not anything made that was made whether in this life or in the one to come.

The same TV and internet is being used to propagate the Gospel and praise GOD's name.
That was the original intention.

Don't let the devil deceive or use you.
By yourself, you cannot do it.
But by The power of JESUS, you can serve GOD.

There is no covenant in this earth cut in blood stronger than that covenant cut in the blood of JESUS.
The blood of JESUS will break every other covenant, and HIS anointing will break every yoke.

GOD in HIS holiness is more terrifying than any hideous beast you can imagine.

HE is the one you are to fear and He is the one YOU are to dread; JESUS The Son of The Living GOD.

When the power of GOD shows up, the devil flees, him and all his cohorts.

You can cry to GOD in your heart to save you, HE will hear you.

(1) (Reply)

The Painful Mistake Of A Young Prophet (True Story) / If Jesus Christ Is "Archangel Michael," Jehovah God Is "Angel Of The LORD" / A Message Sent From Hell! - True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.