Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? (389 Views)

Looking For A Way To Entice Your Events Or Your Weddings. / Choosing Colours For Your Events Or Wedding / Top 5 Craziest Moments Witnessed At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by Realboygenius(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Hello Nairaland
The country has witnessed a whole lot of events in the first quarter of 2021. Some were fun and interesting while others might have left us unmoved.

One of those events that that rocked Nigeria this year is the Headies Awards 2020 which was the 14th edition of The Headies, a Nigerian music awards show held to recognize outstanding achievements in the Nigerian music industry sponsored by Fearless Energy Drink. The ceremony took place in February 21, 2021 due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic instead of December 2020, the usual month for the awards.

Another event that really thrilled a lot of people this year is the Afrobeat Backstory. A documentary that tells the origin story of Afrobeat music in Africa. The event was held in Lagos.

So reminiscing about this past events which event can you say was your favourite and tell us the reason?

Cc Rocktation , lalasticlala

Re: What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by Realboygenius(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by aj100: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
2021 is going great, business is doing excellently well, and after 2020 mishap,things are getting better for me, there's so much to be thankful for. God is Awesome
Re: What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by Sopstix(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2021
My favorite event of 2021 was the Grammys held sometimes in March. It was eventful because Africans actually had a share of the prestigious Award. I remember Burna Boy's album won the Best Music Album and Wizkid also won for his collaboration with Beyonce. It was a big win for Africa!

Re: What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by Jayjerjay: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
My favorite event of 2021 was the Afrobeat Backstory event held in Lagos. I got to know a lot about the history of Afrobeat music and I also got to fall in love with the music..
Re: What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by Simileoluwa4eva: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2021
My favorite event of 2021, happens to be the Afrobeat Backstory. It was such a thriller, I got to know more and appreciate the history and beauty of Afrobeat music in Africa.
This event was held in Lagos, and it was such an eye opener to the origin of Afrobeat music in Africa.
Re: What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by TEMITOPE190: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2021
As of this moment, my favourite event for 2021 is still The Headies. I wasn't chanced to watch the Afrobeat Backstory but just like every other attendee of The Headies, I was part of the event at the comfort of my home and it was really great and full of exciting memories.
Re: What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by 01Kingsley: 5:45pm On Apr 28, 2021
My favourite event of the year 2021 is the Headies, it was really an awesome experience seeing how far we have gone in the Music industry, though I was not opportune to watch the afrobeat backstory, but the Headies is still living rent free on my head and I must commend the organisers for a job well done.
Re: What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by KessyGodspower(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2021
2021 is a great year. The Grammy was also fun. Hearing musicians' performances live on stage was the best part for me. Very lovely. We look forward to seeing this and many more later on
Re: What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by Aybukky: 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2021
My favorite event has to be the Headies. the performances and omah lay collecting the award, with Bella and co joining him on the stage was so nice to see. Nancy isime and bovi as the host did it for me.Very nice
Re: What's Your Favourite Events Or Moments Of 2021? by AyodejiFelix(m): 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2021
My favorite event thus far in this year 2021 is this same headies award. The event was well planned despite the covid-19 challenge that rocks all over the world. Kudos to all brands who sponsored the award as well because they are part of what makes the headies award a memorable one.

(1) (Reply)

Mermaid Cake|customized Cake Shop In Hyderabad - Cakesmash.in / What Do You Usually Do On Fridays? / Looking For A Christmas Party Venue In Sydney That Is Sure To Impress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.