Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Stressful Is Your Work? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Stressful Is Your Work? (7851 Views)

Concept Of Success – Your Relation With Allah, Your Family, Your Work And Your (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by HajiaNotu: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2021
Very stressful
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by femi4: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2021
SALLYBERRY01:
To all my Muslim brothers fasting may Allah accept our ibadah.
How stressful is your work? and how are you coping?
Are you still working for long hours during this period!
Sleeping at work
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by SalafRider(m): 10:58am On Apr 27, 2021
It hasn't been easy but alhamdulillah the whole building is fully air conditioned so the harsh weather got no effect on us and at the end, they provide us iftar meal too before we close for the day...

1 Like

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by fatymore(f): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2021
SalafRider:
It hasn't been easy but alhamdulillah the whole building is fully air conditioned so the harsh weather got no effect on us and in the end, they provide us iftar meal too before we close for the day...

Enjoyment
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by fatymore(f): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2021
I wake up most times by past 8, get to shop around 10, when it is time for Zuhr, I pray then sleep till Asr period, go back to the shop, tilawaat till Iftar.

Allah Sustenance is sufficient for us.

And Market dull already. Lately, I have been using cold water for ablution in the afternoon. The heat na wao

1 Like

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by SalafRider(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:

Enjoyment

Alhamdulillah, when I get home all I do is bath and sleep cuz we also observe our Salat Isha & Tarawih before leaving...

What about you?
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by fatymore(f): 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
SalafRider:

Alhamdulillah, when I get home all I do is bath and sleep cuz we also observe our Salat Isha & Tarawih before leaving...

What about you?

I posted mine after yours.

May Allah ease our affairs for us
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by SalafRider(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:
I wake up most times by past 8, get to shop around 10, when it is time for Zuhr, I pray then sleep till Asr period, go back to the shop, tilawaat till Iftar.

Allah Sustenance is sufficient for us.

And Market dull already. Lately, I have been using cold water for ablution in the afternoon. The heat na wao

Cold water for wudu, that's serious. I am not happy though, skipping tafsir and also enough time for tilawaat. Hope I can cope for tahajjud cuz I really don't want to miss a day out inshaAllah
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by SalafRider(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:

I posted mine after yours.
May Allah ease our affairs for us
امين يارب العالمين
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by fatymore(f): 12:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
SalafRider:

امين يارب العالمين

Amin yarobil Alamin cool
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by fatymore(f): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
SalafRider:

Cold water for wudu, that's serious. I am not happy though, skipping tafsir and also enough time for tilawaat. Hope I can cope for tahajjud cuz I really don't want to miss a day out inshaAllah

You must be outside Nigeria though
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by SalafRider(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:

You must be outside Nigeria though

Lol subhanallah I wish ya Ukhtee that I am not in this country but I am. What makes you think I am not anyway?
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by fatymore(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
SalafRider:

Lol subhanallah I wish ya Ukhtee that I am not in this country but I am. What makes you think I am not anyway?

Your work no be norms for this country.

May Allah ease our suffering in this Naija
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by SalafRider(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
fatymore:

Your work no be norms for this country.

May Allah ease our suffering in this Naija

Lol it is ooo, I work 10am to 10pm and the management just de nice to us ne kawai. We relate like families more than just colleagues. Iftar meal is available to both Muslim and Christian staffs down to the securities we eat together.

Amen to your dua
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by fatymore(f): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
SalafRider:

Lol it is ooo, I work 10am to 10pm and the management just de nice to us ne kawai. We relate like families more than just colleagues. Iftar meal is available to both Muslim and Christian staffs down to the securities we eat together.

Amen to your dua

Ok...Good
Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by wumi2017(f): 5:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Honestly it's not easy but Alhamdulillahi RobbilAlamin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Stressful Is Your Work? by Sleekfingers: 6:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
SALLYBERRY01:
To all my Muslim brothers fasting may Allah accept our ibadah.
How stressful is your work? and how are you coping?
Are you still working for long hours during this period!

then dont fast......if i find any of my staff mot working efficiently due to fast.....na sacking straight.....your religion is your personal business.....

My wife is caterer, some of her staff are muslims and they are fasting. They are required to cook....she said, some of them are complaining , saying they are fasting....i told her to sack them aspa......as if na somebody force them to fast.....

If you cant stand the heat, then you got no business in the kitchen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" / What Is The Purpose Of Stoning The Devil(shaitan) During The Hajj / What Is The Position Of Zuhr Prayer When Jumu'ah And 'eid Fall On The Same Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.