Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man (7611 Views)

Poll: What should be done about this menace?

Be banned Forever: 59% (58 votes)
Ignored: 16% (16 votes)
Am I overreacting?: 23% (23 votes)
This poll has ended

House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated And Abandone / House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated. . . / Is This Poverty, Ignorance Or Greed?: Caution There Is A Very Sick Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2011
This man is very sick. Look at his responses to people. Gloating about innocent people being killed. The Mods needs to do something about this sick individual.

These are some of his post to name a few just today alone.

The Mods needs to do something about this individual.

Ystranger:

^^^^

Dont mind them.

Thats why Hausas love to makes Suyas from their lifeless body

Buncha reeetards!

Ystranger:

Nah, may it bring more strife to Ezeuche and his people.

Sai Almajiris!

Ystranger:

As long as it is aimed at Ibos, there is no point stopping the riots.

Its time we did something about the burgeoning Igbo populaton in the North.  Since they make up 70% of the population in the North, we need to trim that population to a more manageable size, like 2-5% cool

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by seanet02: 3:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
You are both suffering from " MALFUNCTIONING COOLING SYSTEMS IN YOUR UPPER CHAMBERS"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
Did this man deserve to die fstranger/ystranger?

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
Did this young man deserve to die?  angry

Fstranger you are a sick individual.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-aKYKNDINMQU/TbAQcL66EZI/AAAAAAAACWU/v7UamH-dJ_E/s400/73669_453678664177_655614177_5131933_3340694_n.jpg[/img]
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by jason123: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2011
Ezeuche, I agree! That guy has some serious problem!! He is demented, I am sure.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 3:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
Did the hundreds of innocent people who were killed in the North deserve to die? Including members of your own group!  angry

Fstranger you can GO TO HELL! Your whole family is CURSED!
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by AljUche: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2011
seanet02:

You are both suffering from " MALFUNCTIONING COOLING SYSTEMS IN YOUR UPPER CHAMBERS"
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Beaf: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
I normally wouldn't contribute to articles on other NLers, but there is certainly a huge problem with fstranger. That guys words are coldhearted, blood cuddling and downright evil.
I would really like the mods to ban him forever. If they want a piece of software to carry out the task of banning anything that sounds like "stranger" (whether cunning tricks are used to mask it or not), I am willing to provide that free of charge.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
Did this man deserve this fstranger?

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2011
Did these man deserve these attacks fstranger?

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
DID THIS MAN DESERVE THIS? angry angry angry cry cry cry

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 4:07pm On Apr 22, 2011
You pissed the wrong man off you dammmn bastarddd! Words cannot explain how much I despise you and the family that produced such a sick individual.

Did this man deserve this you BASTAR.D!

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by gidson12(m): 4:16pm On Apr 22, 2011
i see that the mods enjoy his stupidd behaviour in NL
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by rosefleurs: 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2011
OP, take several deep breaths.

I don't understand most of you posters and I won't pretend to understand the subject of this thread.  

But you yourself spend an inordinate amount of time formenting hatred towards the northern people and make innumerable posts targeting SW people.  I don't take you seriously since it is obvious to anyone over the age of 25, that you are indeed a child.  I doubt you could hurt a fly, to be honest. cheesy

If you wanna run with the bulls, you gotta watch out for the horns.  Learn to take it.  Yes, the poster and his message, if genuine, are outrageous.  

Calm down and don't let anything ruin your Good Friday.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by jmaine: 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
Fstranger i knew to be interesting, tribalistic, mischievous but  manageable . . but as soon as Fstranger metamorphosed into Ystranger and came on board . . .it became a very sick scary creature with gory replies to issues that touches the sanity of life . .  innocent poor corpers are being targeted unjustly  cry cry and the cannibalistic Ystranger was proud to say that the slain bodies equals to more availability of suya meat   shocked shocked. . . he forgot the fact that what goes around comes around but i wish him and his family safety from any violence cos it's usually not a good experience . . .Ystranger abeg behave yaself  angry angry  . .
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by satani22: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2011
rosefleurs:

OP, take several deep breaths.

I don't understand most of you posters and I won't pretend to understand the subject of this thread.  

But you yourself spend an inordinate amount of time formenting hatred towards the northern people and make innumerable posts targeting SW people.  I don't take you seriously since it is obvious to anyone over the age of 25, that you are indeed a child.  I doubt you could hurt a fly, to be honest. cheesy

If you wanna run with the bulls, you gotta watch out for the horns.  Learn to take it.  Yes, the poster and his message, if genuine, are outrageous.  

Calm down and don't let anything ruin your Good Friday.
how did you know this? You just registered and only got 8 posts. or are u ,
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by rosefleurs: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
satani22:

how did you know this? You just registered and only got 8 posts. or are u ,

Finish your thought! What are you afraid of?
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by nwaafo1: 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2011
i was just abt to open a similar post. some of his post has actually made me think if he is truly a human beign. also the Aljuche guy. moderators shld have done something a long time ago
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Afam4eva(m): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
Fstranger definitely has problems. The only human that goes to school forgetting his brain at home. All we have to do is to put him in prayer. May God deliver him.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by oncolor: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

This man is very sick. Look at his responses to people. Gloating about innocent people being killed. The Mods needs to do something about this sick individual.

These are some of his post to name a few just today alone.

The Mods needs to do something about these individuals.

I feel you on this,  I do not understand why anyone would be so morbid as to type things like this, I can only assume he has some sort of bipolar disorder and it is up to the Mods to do something.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by mbatuku1: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
Sometimes, I think he's a reetard who posts from a psychiatric home.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by AljUche: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
nwa afo:

i was just abt to open a similar post. some of his post has actually made me think if he is truly a human beign. also the Aljuche guy. moderators shld have done something a long time ago

what did i do undecided

why is my name there
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by nwaafo1: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
Alj Uche:

what did i do undecided

why is my name there
u have always supported his posts.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by meine: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
That guy definitely escaped from Yaba left, his comments sends shivers down my spine.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by muyoto: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
OP as NL patented tribalistic bigot should try removing overgrown iroko tree from his eyes before considering the palm tree in strngers eye. tongue

just my observation, you dont' have to agree with it.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
While I do not support gloating over the deaths of innocent people, I doubt if EzeUche would have shown any concern if the victims were Yoruba. Going by your own hateful rhetorics, I don't think you and some others here are any better. This is real hypocrisy.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by dayokanu(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2011
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Pataki: 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
I think the OP should be banned as well.

He goes around various threads with his bigotry, and tribalism equally.

And a thread calling out with insults, slander about another poster deserves to be locked.

This is most not befitting for the Politics section.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by ektbear: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
fstranger is obviously joking when he says Fed up things, though. Only a m.oron won't realize it is just an over-the-top shtick he is playing.

Otoh, the OP says Fed up things and actually means 'em. It isn't just a game/joke he is playing, like Fstranger.

This is probably not an appropriate time to be making such jokes, though.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by AljUche: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2011
nwa afo:

u have always supported his posts.

me always support his post

yes i support some but not like this one of making fun of dead people angry
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by karlken(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2011
This Ystranger is possesed!
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by nwaafo1: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
Alj Uche:

me always support his post

yes i support some but not like this one of making fun of dead people angry
ok sorry dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Horrible Accident:dangote Truck Butchered A Motorcyclist (graphic Photo) / Akeredolu To Be Buried In Owo, February 23 – Family / SPECIAL WEBLASS On E-commerce Business Plus Fast Selling Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.