Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man (7634 Views)

Poll: What should be done about this menace?

Be banned Forever: 59% (58 votes)
Ignored: 16% (16 votes)
Am I overreacting?: 23% (23 votes)
This poll has ended

House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated And Abandone / House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated. . . / Is This Poverty, Ignorance Or Greed?: Caution There Is A Very Sick Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Odunnu: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
Aigbofa:

While I do not support gloating over the deaths of innocent people, I doubt if EzeUche would have shown any concern if the victims were Yoruba. Going by your own hateful rhetorics, I don't think you and some others here are any better. This is real hypocrisy.
for real? You dont know Yorubas too are killed?
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Obiagu1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
Aigbofa:

While I do not support gloating over the deaths of innocent people, I doubt if EzeUche would have shown any concern if the victims were Yoruba. Going by your own hateful rhetorics, I don't think you and some others here are any better. This is real hypocrisy.

Since you've not heard him gloat over the death of anyone including your people, you shouldn't have posted this.
Tribalism or making tribalistic posts is not the same as this.
No human rejoices over the death of an innocent person, I mean no human being.
Fstranger or whatever he calls himself is a devil.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
I pray his family/loved ones experience what i experienced here in Kano on monday. And God's willing, they should not live to tell the story.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by seanet02: 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2011
kofsy:

I pray his family/loved ones experience what i experienced here in Kano on monday. And God's willing, they should not live to tell the story.
]
God Forbid!!
This will never come to Pass!!
Fst is only joking though it is too sarcastic
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Obiagu1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
^^^

. . . and you call that sarcasm

Are you Fstanger?
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by AljUche: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
kofsy:

shattap dia angry

see how u people are just cursing
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2011
Some of the pictures that I posted were of innocent Yorubas who were hurt as well in the conflict up North. What do you have to say about that? They did not deserve to die! There is a FINE line that you do not cross.

You do not mock someone else's suffering. You do not mock the dead. That is an abomination throughout most African cultures. Even if you are joking, some things should not be said.

Of course I am furious!  angry

Show me where I have mocked the dead! Show me where I have said such nonsense!
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by komando77(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
@ Ezeuche,
Ystranger reminds me of bkbabe.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by dayokanu(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

[size=18pt]Show me where I have mocked the dead! Show me where I have said such nonsense[/size]!

If they give me a cent for everytime you have mocked Awolowo who is also dead, i should be a millionaire now
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by AljUche: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
dayokanu:

If they give me a cent for everytime you have mocked Awolowo who is also dead, i should be a millionaire now
+1
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2011
dayokanu:

Do not bring Awolowo into this thread.

This thread is about him mocking the death of innocent people in the North.

A barbaric and inhuman act that he has continued to gloat.

And it would seem people agree with me. He crossed the line! angry angry angry
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by dempeople(m): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Ezeuche

I fell u. I think he's just being strongly sarcastic though sometimes he comes across as a complete dimwitted asshole.  grin grin. Nevertheless, he's not as bad as some other Igbo haters on this forum such as the infamously aptly named bk.babe.

@Nwa Afo

Nwanne, about Alj "Harem Olawole Ciroma" Uche, just ignore his antics. They're not that poisonous. He's either Igbo today or Yoruba tomorrow. He's Kanuri on holidays or on Friday allahu akbar prayers. Trust me, just be around sometime to know his personality.

@Alj Uche

I've quite noticed an improvement on ur grammatical compositions lately. Most especially, the way u flaunt your newly learnt words such as "ethnocentrism".  cheesy It shows that something good can come out of NL afterall.  wink At least, Almajiris are learning.   cool
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by AljUche: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2011
dem_people:

@Alj Uche

I've quite noticed an improvement on your grammatical compositions lately. Most especially, the way u flaunt your newly learnt words such as "ethnocentrism".  cheesy It shows that something good can come out of NL afterall.  wink At least, Almajiris are learning.   cool
grin grin grin grin grin

my brother how u dey na cheesy

yes i am learning everyday from NL everyday

bro, i am getting there

about fstranger

the dude is a nice guy but sometimes he crosses the line thats all
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

Do not bring Awolowo into this thread.

This thread is about him mocking the death of innocent people in the North.

A barbaric and inhuman act that he has continued to gloat.

And it would seem people agree with me. He crossed the line! angry angry angry

When you and your friends were going about on Nairaland saying Awo commited suicide, that was not mocking the dead? And you didn't cross the line?
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by AljUche: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2011
Aigbofa:

When you and your friends were going about on Nairaland saying Awo commited suicide, that was not mocking the dead? And you didn't cross the line?

they even said he die like a poison rat
or

he did it for ijebu tin god etc

i stand by saying that man is one of the greatest nigerian that ever lived
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2011
Aigbofa:

What does Awolowo have to do with the innocent SOUTHERNERS (Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ibibio, Ijaw etc) who were killed in the North?

Saying nonsense like he hopes the Hausa make suya out of my people. How do you think I am going to react? You cannot defend him. No one can!
angry
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by dayokanu(m): 7:47pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

[size=18pt]Show me where I have mocked the dead! Show me where I have said such nonsense![/size]

You made this statements or someone was using your handle to write this? Is Awolowo not dead, Did you mock him?

Finally spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
EzeUche__:

What does Awolowo have to do with the innocent SOUTHERNERS (Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ibibio, Ijaw etc) who were killed in the North?

Saying nonsense like he hopes the Hausa make suya out of my people. How do you think I am going to react? You cannot defend him. No one can!
angry

I'm not trying to justify anything here. But, saying things like Awo commited suicide is just as hurtful as saying somebody was being turned to suya.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by EzeUche3(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2011
dayokanu:

You made this statements or someone was using your handle to write this? Is Awolowo not dead, Did you mock him?

Finally spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?

This is about the innocent people who lost their lives! And to show that is not right to mock them. I don't care if you are Yoruba, Igbo, Edo etc!

All I have is nothing but anger and hate in my heart for what happened to this man and many others.

You are trying to tribalize this.  angry
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Obiagu1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2011
Aigbofa:

When people start making some funny comparison, I find it hard to understand the reason. Awo, Ironsi, Murtala, etc, are no longer considered, in the eyes of many, innocent. Moreover, Abiola was not murdered. I rejoiced when Abacha died just like so many Nigerians did, so I hope you understand the difference.

A soldier goes to war and kill as many soldiers as possible but cannot pull the trigger on a kid despite the fact a superior officer ordered him to do so.

We are talking about the killing of innocent kids, women, men, old and young in cold blood and someone was gloating over it.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2011
Obiagu1:

When people start making some funny comparison, I find it hard to understand the reason. Awo, Ironsi, Murtala, etc, are no longer considered, in the eyes of many, [b]innocent.[/b] Moreover, Abiola was not murdered. I rejoiced when Abacha died just like so many Nigerians did, so I hope you understand the difference.

A soldier goes to war and kill as many soldiers as possible but cannot pull the trigger on a kid despite the fact a superior officer ordered him to do so.

We are talking about the killing of innocent kids, women, and men, old and young.

He said Africans do not make fun of the dead, right? Except those you consider guilty?
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by AljUche: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2011
Obiagu1:

When people start making some funny comparison, I find it hard to understand the reason. Awo, Ironsi, Murtala, etc, are no longer considered, in the eyes of many, innocent. Moreover, Abiola was not murdered. I rejoiced when Abacha died just like so many Nigerians did, so I hope you understand the difference.

We are talking about the killing of innocent kids, women, men, old and young in cold blood and someone was gloating over it.

words

you are right but you people started it by insulting awo and others

all in all

No one know when there turn would be so please people lets condemn this act and try to be rational
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2011
Although the poster has his own problem, how can you guys okay the gloating of innocent people?

@ektbear

There is a limit. . . . those posts were not jokes, if you find them funny, you might need to check up on yourself. Sorry.

as for obiagu and his minions, they need to shut up. They've said worst about the  Yorubas. Just shut up!
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by ektbear: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
^-- I didn't find them funny; I even commented that they were inappropriate. Just explaining that they were jokes and that he isn't serious.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Chubhie: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2011
Both the OP and stranger are same but taking different form.
A clear case of one out rigging the other.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 22, 2011
Saw a post he made this morning about one of the murdered youth corpers

calling him a 'senseless brat from UK' angry

C'mon,that's in bad taste
Simply a saddist

and stop feigning ignorance people, no Southerner is being spared by these rioters.

SW,SS, or SE are all targets for these bastards
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by AljUche: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2011
donspony:

Saw a post he made this morning about one of the murdered youth corpers

calling him a 'senseless brat from UK' angry

C'mon,that's in bad taste
Simply a saddist

and stop feigning ignorance people, no Southerner is being spared by these rioters.

SW,SS, or SE are all targets for these bastards

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by mamagee3(f): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2011
What year is this?. . .2011?

And some people on this forum still create threads to discuss about fellow users. . . undecided

It's really embarassing, honestly. . .If you think a user is constituting a nuisance, why don't you send an email to seun or mukina instead of creating a new thread just for that user?

Seriously, it's not worth it. . .you make the user that you're complaining about feel very important.
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2011
Alj Uche:

talking bout Ystranger or you too want to deny only igbos are victims undecided
Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Rhino5dm: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2011
This man was innocent too. The igbos killed him.

Re: Fstranger/Ystranger Is A Very Sick Man by Beaf: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2011
^
I don't see why this should become another outlet for your dense headed bigotry.

ekt_bear:

^-- I didn't find them funny; I even commented that they were inappropriate. Just explaining that they were jokes and that he isn't serious.

You are just a milder form of fstranger, just slightly less cold hearted and self centred but equally airy headed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Picture Of A Huge Snake In A Car Bonnet / Happy New Month,,your Wishes And Prayers Here / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.