Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,520 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Comedian, Princess, Says Her Foster Child Is The Victim Actor Baba Ijesha Allege - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Comedian, Princess, Says Her Foster Child Is The Victim Actor Baba Ijesha Allege (240 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears / Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Princess, Says Her Foster Child Is The Victim Actor Baba Ijesha Allege by Lhtrends: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2021
Comedian, Princess, says her foster child is the 14-year-old girl Yoruba actor, Olarenwaju James, aka Baba Ijesha, defiled 7 years ago when she was only seven.

In an emotion-ladden video, Princess said after the crash of her marriage, some parents allowed their children, six in number, to come and live with her so she wouldn’t be lonely. She said while she was harbouring the six children, she was also rendering help to Baba Ijesha.

Princess alleged it was during one of his visits that he molested one of three girls living with her.

She said the defilement had an adverse effect on the child as she began to decline academically and otherwise.

Princess said after seven years, the girl told her and someone else what Baba Ijesha allegedly did to her. The comedienne said she called him for a meeting in her house where she set up a CCTV camera and he was captured trComedian, Princess, says her foster child is the victim actor Baba Ijesha allegedly defiled 7 years ago (video)ying to molest the girl again.

She berated people who are accusing her of trying to “tarnish his image.”

Recall that last Thursday, April 22, the Lagos state police command announced the arrest of the actor for defilement.

Click on the link :oWatch the video below
http://www.lhtrends.com.ng/2021/04/breaking-news-comedian-princess-says.html?m=1

Re: Comedian, Princess, Says Her Foster Child Is The Victim Actor Baba Ijesha Allege by jonnathaniheme: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Haba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Reshuffles Directors, Creates New Directorates / I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance / Rapist Kills Mother And Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.