Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement (39529 Views)

Biodun Okeowo 'Omoborty' Reunites With Her Son , Ayo In Canada After 5 Years / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by IamHeWrites: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nollywood actress Biodun Okeowo, popular known as Omoborty, has threatened to curse fellow actor Olarenwaju Omiyinka, better known as Baba Ijesha, if he is found guilty of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl, Igbere TV reports.

She made the threat in an Instagram post on Saturday in reaction to the comedian’s arrest by the police last.

“Please Who has the footage where the disgusting, abominable and unimaginable act is being committed? Or at least his confession.

“I have some unused curses if he’s found guilty!

“This is hard to believe. Crestfallen is even an understatement… I’m emotionally shattered. Can’t wrap it off my head.

“As a mother I’m practically in tears. Can’t imagine anyone doing such to one’s daughter. I will kill the person myself Walahi!

“If this is true… then Baba Ijesha disgraced us,” the actress wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/COD2yqXB7ju/?igshid=169y32ya027c2

Announcing Baba Ijesha’s arrest in a statement released on Thursday, Lagos police spokesman Olumuyiwa Adejobi alleged that the actor had been sexually assaulting the teenager since she was seven.

The statement reads: “The Lagos State Police Command has arrested one Olarenwaju James ‘male’ 48, aka Baba Ijesha, popular Nollywood actor for defiling a minor.

“The case of defilement was reported on 19th April, 2021 by one Princess Adekola Adekanya ‘female’ at Sabo Police Station and transferred to the Gender Unit of the State CID, Panti, Yaba Lagos for proper investigation.

“Based on preliminary findings, the suspect started sexually assaulting the victim, 14 years, since she was seven years old. The suspect confessed to the crime and was also captured by a CCTV camera in the house of the complainant.”

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by merits(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Rubbish na you born am,all this yeyebrities just want to use ijesha dilemma to catch cruise and stay relevant on social media.although am not in support of what he does but for now he is still a suspect let the police conclude their investigation and find him guilty,after that you can now do your worst.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
Cuss kor
Cussons imperial leather Ni.

Your cuss no fit Kill mosquito
So no waste am.

If he is found guilty he should have his prick harvested and sent to China make them take do agbo drink.
Very useless somebody.
Konji bad but make una learn control
We know say sometimes madam dey dey off.
Find alternative
Either sidey
Or oshos
Or single after one and twos
If possible widows. They will appreciate it.

Say no to paedophila. If all those above no work. Say hello to Vaseline

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by zeusdgrt(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
K
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by victorazy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
People from waste side sha!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by slawormiir: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by 900warriorz: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Them don give this MILF mouth to talk undecided

The way some people dey think say their curse get weight ehn grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by eedimo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
next
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by BlessedNuel: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
That dude went off track no be small

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Anaerobi(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Even though they haven't gone to court yet, with the little proves, he seems to be guilty of everything.

With his confession, he seems to be guilty.

But seriously, as a celebrity in Yoruba movie industries, I thought ladies will be begging for his service? Why then a minor!

19 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by mytime24(f): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Better start d cursing now bcus he's already guilty since cctv is involved

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Akasammyoka: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hear this one, what effect is your curse going to have on him, after all you have done worse with young gbola. Is it because it was not brought to public view, kettle calling pot black.

4 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by crossfm: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Hmm.

Let thorough investigation be carried out,if found guilty,he should be made to face the law.

There should be no place for a pedophile in our society.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by officialmario(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
No one is above mistake...everybody is a thief
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Mayng01(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by zolajpower: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nasty thing to do
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by danielblessing(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
sad
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by VEXT: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
If na true say he do m,he Bleep up big time..

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Machinegun91(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
another old milf forming holy

2 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by ChiefSosa(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
These hoez be killing me with the nonsense they do. Cursing him won't do shít, let the law take its course. If your curses had any effect, why haven't u been using them for other rapists, looters, killer herdsmen, politicians, policemen, etc Madam get out abeg, this is not the time to chase clout.#Notorape

6 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by badoh(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Show off

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Balistic4: 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
Lol, everybody won use baba ijesha to trend.

This type of case give women orgasm more than anything. Watch them as they grab their copy.

you're in which pain? Someone that is typing on top of one man

Nonsense and female future

7 Likes

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by blazepascal(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
issorite
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by Aposteli1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2021
I just dey wait for the final judgment ��
Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by GreaterFuture3: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
Smh,

1 Like

Re: Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement by lekki1444: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Celebrate Christmas With Their Daughter, Deja (Photos) / "This Is How I Feel This Year" - Wizkid Shares Photo / Dele Omo Woli Marries Olabunmi Kenny (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.