Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Do You Hate Most While Growing Up As A Child. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Hate Most While Growing Up As A Child. (145 Views)

What Was It Like Growing Up In The 80s And 90s In Lagos / I Recall Growing Up Using This Torchlight As A Source Of Light / Which Of These Were You "Disciplined" With While Growing Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Hate Most While Growing Up As A Child. by gentleibraheem(m): 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2021
Childhood Experiences are generally most memorable. However, some of these memories are rather not sweet ones.
Personally I hate to remember I used to be a beggar while Growing up. My dad would lie on his bed and send me to each of his friends and neighbors asking them to lend him money he never pays back. and still label them wicked people if they refused to give their money. Shop owners and food vendors . . . even the bean cake seller by the street are all my fathers creditors.
I could remember how he always complains I am not street smart and all of that. when I read things fall apart in while i was in Jss 3 I saw him in Unoka . . Okonkwo Adi's Father. He is a loving Father and wont Hesitate to give his life for yours. He is the Best Dad or so i want to believe. cheesy
Today . . Id rather starve than beg for anything. in fact my relationship with people get sour when they take pity in my condition and offer to help.
I despise Beggars. . . Id rather Give sadaqa at the masjid. I see them as lazy people or rather I thank God For giving me a rebellious mindset towards Begging. Because these people feel like it is their right to get help from people.
I don't like going out or been seen Around my Hood anymore. I don't want/have friends. I Just wake up go to work and back home. I sometimes feel I'm too Difficult on myself. I don't need an advice I mostly want to be ALONE I crave for it.
Typed this on Nairaland to Believe I'm still Normal.
Re: What Do You Hate Most While Growing Up As A Child. by inumidun2010(m): 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2021
Washing Plates very early in the morning.... As the only child, My Mama send me go MISSION HOUSE say I too STUBBORN.. Na then I know say NOBODY can love YOU like your MOTHER... The others Na EYE SERVICE...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Must Address Fulani People Problems In Various Parts Of Nigeria. / I Am In Need Of A Decent Accommodation On The Island / Night Taxi Cab Car Hire Rental Enugu Nigeria 08086510264 Foxxymobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.