Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,461 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) (62197 Views)

20 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Owerri (Photos) / Lady Found Dead Under A Hotel Bed In Owerri (Photos) / Jennifer Agomuo Suicide: See The Poison The IMSU Student Took That Killed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by caracas: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
[quote author=baralatie post=101171291][/quote]
You are senseless
Who killed her?
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Valike2008: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2021
Me wey de IMO state ,I dey fear to go out by 5 pm, upon what's happening in owerri , she's moving around by 10pm, even army police de fear to go out in the night for Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Naajjii: 5:02pm On Apr 27, 2021
royalamour:
Why are ESN out to defend their territories, because fulani herdsmen are killing their people and their governors, police, army and buhari never cared.

Kanu said that the police, army and other security personnel were always protecting the fulani killers.

They cried, but no one listened.

The illegal governor hope uzodinma and umahi were betraying their own people because of money.

They have resorted to self help, but there are heartbreaking casualties.

RIP to the lady. May God console her family.

Dear Middlebelt, Southeast, South South and Southwest, it is time to rise up and defend your lands.

Defend your land and save the future of your children.

Buhari who installed all his fulani/hausa muslim northerners has an agenda.

If the foolish Middlebelt and Southwest Muslims like, let them betray their own people because of religion.
Soon they will all be turned to slaves.

Benue people, rise up, take back your lands from the invaders. Nobody have the monopoly of violence.

Defend your people.
Get to hell dont call any other region to join, you have ESN already let ESN do it for you. Why are you calling on middbelt,south south and south west are those regions Terrorist?..It is only South east and North east that we have terrorists in Nigeria IPOD ESN and BOKO HARAM.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by donbenie(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
biafra what's the scores grin
to those idiots quoting me, when you were laughing at victims in west una no know ba? una don de collect now. you now start to de preach. we warned you, we told you to learn 4rm northeast una de shout ESN upandan. see yourself now.
Shut up angry
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 5:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Eastern Security Network.

Yet the East has never been so insecure since the civil war.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.

You mean the insecurity that exists only in your head. How many confirmed civilians of Igbo extraction have ESN killed? - 1, No it's Zero

Are there any IDPs or emergency shelter in the East - No

Where is the insecurity? It only exists in your quack brain.

What's happening is a fight between disgruntled elements and security forces. Civillians aren't part of it. Civillians are only victims when Nigerian Soldiers take their frustration upon innocent people

1 Like

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ngwakwe wake up and stop playing Ostrich.

Your backyard is on fire & ESN are holding the matches.

Insults will not bring back the innocent lives lost to ESN violence.

MadamExcellency:

You mean the insecurity that exists only in your head. How many confirmed civilians of Igbo extraction have ESN killed? - 1, No it's Zero

Are there any IDPs or emergency shelter in the East - No

Where is the insecurity? It only exists in your quack brain.

What's happening is a fight between disgruntled elements and security forces. Civillians aren't part of it. Civillians are only victims when Nigerian Soldiers take their frustration upon innocent people

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by onuman: 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
to those idiots quoting me, when you were laughing at victims in west una no know ba? una don de collect now. you now start to de preach. we warned you, we told you to learn 4rm northeast una de shout ESN upandan. see yourself now.

Abokii of Islamic Jihad. The end of your party in one Nigeria has finally come.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Durklil: 5:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by LionTiger(m): 5:19pm On Apr 27, 2021
uptimum123:

Shioooor.... it's the beginning, you people should continue

Clone! Which Southwest are you from? Fulani blood sucking demon. Fear of rejection has enclaved you.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Ngwakwe wake up and stop playing Ostrich.

Your backyard is on fire & ESN are holding the matches.

Insults will not bring back the innocent lives lost to ESN violence.

First, address me properly.

Back to the topic. You should stop being obsessed with your neighbours. Stop crying more than the bereaved. It's far above your level. I know and respect you hence will try to agree to disagree with you.

Igbos are not Islamists and there shouldn't be any comparison on what's obtainable here in the South East. Every Street and Community have their vigilantes and pay for their security. They know themselves and cannot be invaded easily.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2021
Nawa o
With the current security situation in the country
I make sure I get home as early as 8pm
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by uptimum123(m): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2021
LionTiger:

Clone! Which Southwest are you from? Fulani blood sucking demon. Fear of rejection has enclaved you.

Body dey pain you
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by caandi: 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
Na wa o.
What did the girl do to them?

Hello fam. Please help a sister. Pls support me by watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel by pressing the link bellow��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QelelC4-n_s
Pls subscribe!!!
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Godswrath(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
She was killed by they that suppose to protect her. We know that naija army and police only protect the fulanis and their cows.
Every other lives matter not to them.
Rest in peace to her, may God comfort her family.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Firstly, Ngwakwe if you had also addressed me properly with respect, you would have received the same regard in turn, since you desire to be properly addressed considering your age and status as a former fired mod. Instead you heaped insults like the juvenile brainwashed ipob miscreants spewing invectives all over the place.

Back to topic. It matters little whether they are islamists or secessionists. That's just nomenclature. As long as the SE continues to support and defend ESN violence against the police & military, ignore their stockpiling of arms and excuse their growing extremism, there is no way the south east will not end up destroyed even worse than the NE. The vigilantes will simply be overwhelmed by the beast ESN would have become.

MadamExcellency:

First, address me properly.

Back to the topic. You should stop being obsessed with your neighbours. Stop crying more than the bereaved. It's far above your level. I know and respect you hence will try to agree to disagree with you.

Igbos are not Islamists and there shouldn't be any comparison on what's obtainable here in the South East. Every Street and Community have their vigilantes and pay for their security. They know themselves and cannot be invaded easily.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by izubext007: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
may her soul rest in peace, she just took her last dick from her male counter part.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Opemiposii(f): 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
chinedumo
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by SpearofGod(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Army killed her in the news but your own narrative was ESN KILLED HER

NORTHERNS....

Reminds me when you're telling the people of Benue that they are the cause of their massacre by refusing RUGA SETTLEMENT

You see that signboard there....very soon abuja will tell them to remove it that it's creating division and it's an attack on their unity

They don't want you to keep history and their narrative should be the only narrative....THAT'S WHY CHANNELS TV WAS BANNED

IF YOU ALL ARE NOT STRONG IN MIND VERY SOON YOU WILL BE GRATEFUL TO THIS GOVERNMENT THAT YOU HAD ONE CUP OF WATER TO DRINK IN A DAY
He is a Fulani man disguising as a Southerner
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by royalamour(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Naajjii:

Get to hell dont call any other region to join, you have ESN already let ESN do it for you. Why are you calling on middbelt,south south and south west are those regions Terrorist?..It is only South east and North east that we have terrorists in Nigeria IPOD ESN and BOKO HARAM.

Don't sting yourself to death. It is my view.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by SpearofGod(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

How do you know the people celebrating are the Yorubas?

The albino fugitive said the zoo will burn and now the SE is burning, so why are you blaming the Yorubas for your self inflicted pain?
Mark my words, the South-South and Southeast will be liberated, while the south-southwest will be conquered. What the South-South and Southeast are experiencing is the price for freedom.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by meemee(m): 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
That's why those interested in Goerge Floyd case are looking at the matter from the top. Of cours they are completely unaware of goings on in the bottom of the ocean.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:
and who tell u say west own don stop.. I yimu for u.. wetin happen for iyano iba nah preamble
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by danny56: 7:36pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chimarto:

My mum once said to me that once it's 7:30pm that I should start heading home.
Still too late, mine is latest 6pm.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Chimarto:

My mum once said to me that once it's 7:30pm that I should start heading home.
So unfortunate. With the madness going on, she had no business being out there by 10pm.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
lexy2014:

Was a curfew imposed on d city? Is d penalty for being outside by 10pm death by shooting?

Na dis kind of senseless oversabi dey make some people die b4 dia time. So you need a curfew to stay at home at night hours d way Nigeria is today? Continue, my pple perish 4 lack of knowledge.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by alhaji04: 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2021
But the babe set o.. RIP, we must all die some day, this is a battle we can't cheat our way out.
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Indispensable85:

Na dis kind of senseless oversabi dey make some people die b4 dia time. So you need a curfew to stay at home at night hours d way Nigeria is today? Continue, my pple perish 4 lack of knowledge.

U haven't answered d questions I asked:

Was a curfew imposed on d city?

Is d penalty for being outside by 10pm death by shooting?
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
SpearofGod:
He is a Fulani man disguising as a Southerner
we know them.... As you can see he fled the quote
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
lexy2014:

My dear if you want a quick answer to your questions please stay out regularly at late nights especially if you're currently in IMO State. I bet you,all your questions will be answered faster than you expected. Bye!
Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Indispensable85:

My dear if you want a quick answer to your questions please stay out regularly at late nights especially if you're currently in IMO State. I bet you,all your questions will be answered faster than you expected. Bye!

Re: Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2021
aaa14bd1083:

You are gloating over the painful, untimely death of a non-combatant, innocent young woman?. The fate that befell this young lady must visit you in this life.

Amen!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US Seizes Jet Of Nigerian Man Involved In Multi-Million Dollar Fraud / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics) / 3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.