Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child (38180 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Foster Mother To Death In Ondo / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / I Caught Baba Ijesha With CCTV - Comedian Princess Reveals, Breaks Down In Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by naptu2: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2021
See previous thread here:

Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl
https://www.nairaland.com/6519485/olarenwaju-james-baba-ijesha-arrested

Comedian, Princess, says her foster child is the victim actor Baba Ijesha allegedly defiled 7 years ago (video)

Comedian, Princess, says her foster child is the 14-year-old girl Yoruba actor, Olarenwaju James, aka Baba Ijesha, defiled 7 years ago when she was only seven.

In an emotion-ladden video, Princess said after the crash of her marriage, some parents allowed their children, six in number, to come and live with her so she wouldn't be lonely. She said while she was harbouring the six children, she was also rendering help to Baba Ijesha.

Princess alleged it was during one of his visits that he molested one of three girls living with her.

She said the defilement had an adverse effect on the child as she began to decline academically and otherwise.

Princess said after seven years, the girl told her and someone else what Baba Ijesha allegedly did to her. The comedienne said she called him for a meeting in her house where she set up a CCTV camera and he was captured trying to molest the girl again.

She berated people who are accusing her of trying to "tarnish his image."

Recall that last Thursday, April 22, the Lagos state police command announced the arrest of the actor for defilement.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/comedian-princess-says-her-foster-child-is-the-victim-actor-baba-ijesha-allegedly-defiled-7-years-ago-video.html

Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09gap3l1Dn4

4 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by PlayMaker14: 10:22am On Apr 28, 2021
Princess has alot of questions to answer...

-What kind of "help" was she rendering to the notorious pedophile?

-Why wait all that long to call out the useless child molester?

I am not in support of what the Baba Molester did, but this clout chasing must stop...

Most of our long forgotten artist now use clout chasing to peddle their way back to limelight.

70 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2021
Read the comment above.
When you're done go to a dictionary,any one and search the word mad.
When you find the word you will see the idiot above seated cross-legged as an illustration.

Watch the video to understand

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by tony0806: 10:26am On Apr 28, 2021
It
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by nzeobi(m): 10:43am On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:

I am not in support of what the Baba Molester did, but this clout chasing must stop...

Must of our long forgotten artist now use clout chasing to peddle their way back to limelight.

Something is wrong with you and what do you mean by clout chasing

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by naptu2: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2021
Reactions.

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by charixel: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2021
naptu2:
See previous thread here:

Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl
https://www.nairaland.com/6519485/olarenwaju-james-baba-ijesha-arrested

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/4/comedian-princess-says-her-foster-child-is-the-victim-actor-baba-ijesha-allegedly-defiled-7-years-ago-video.html

Watch the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09gap3l1Dn4

Not supporting his act but why didn't princess open up before now?

10 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by PlayMaker14: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2021
nzeobi:

Something is wrong with you
Yes, I know..

Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by newmutant(m): 10:51am On Apr 28, 2021
whether foster child or not,the act is highly condemnable

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Offpoint1: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
It takes a perv to request for CCTV footage for such act...

Netflix premium account access available for just 1k, message me via my signature

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by SweetPoison22: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
nzeobi:

Something is wrong with you
I don't see anything wrong in his comment.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by bignero: 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
Nkanbe

1 Like

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by paulolee(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
k
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Draslo(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
angry
I will never, ever understand how an adult penis will crave an underage vagina. I mean, even adult women will leave you because they don't want you to spoil their special place for their future husband if your size is way above average. How much more a virgin child. God punish him.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by GreenWire(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
what's with celebrities with molesting/rape stories sef.. Nawa o
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:52am On Apr 28, 2021
WHY NOW?
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by BruncleZuma: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2021
shocked
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Godblessbiafraa: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2021
angry
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 28, 2021
F
PlayMaker14:

Must of our long forgotten artist now use clout chasing to peddle their way back to limelight.
ode

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by ednut1(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:

weyrey spotted

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Another victim of women manipulation.
Whatsapp bulk messenger available for 15k only.
Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Franzinni: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2021
I am in support of the destruction of the man's image to dust ... So it will serve as a deterrent to other men to keep thier dicks in thier pants ... Women today are like the venus fly trap and you are nothing but a useless fly ... Any knack can be upgraded to rape depending on how she feels, if konji hold you pick up your soap and get a cold shower must you penetrate another person before you have sense?

Baba ijesha should be persecuted very well so example go dey ... As it is now, the only option for dude is just to delete.

Remember coza ... That guy never recover from wetin sup years ago and he is lucky he is coza if not ... Nah sanko straight

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by humberjade: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Hmm

We need to watch the kinda people we allow around our kids...just imagine the guts...molesting the daughter of your benefactor in her home (although I suspect Princess might be dating him).

Now I understand why one of my female friends insisted she's never having a baby again despite pressure from her husband...when I asked her why, she said she is scared of having a female child...she said she's scared of raising a female child in the current society we find ourselves (paedophiles and ritualists)...where parents are forced to be away from their kids for hours, sometimes days, just to make sure they can afford to feed them, provide shelter for them and give them quality education.

Now, can we actually blame her?

12 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Kingpele(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2021
Echai,I have a daughter of seven years of age ,I can't understand how someone could molest a child of this age ,the person must be a mentally deranged patient ,however if it was her biological child ,will she have waited until whatever business or relationship she had with the actor broke down before she will make it public ,seven years is too long ,it might be difficult to convict this criminal at the end ,she should have spoken early and devote more time looking after her wards instead of doing business with actors all the time

11 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by kingthreat(m): 10:55am On Apr 28, 2021
I believe the story but the additional spice of the girl being raped for 7 years is bullshyt. How can a girl be raped from 7 years old and you just get to know when she is 14 years old? Well, let Baba Ijesha pay for his paedophilia. But I sense lies.

8 Likes

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2021
A girl child has and will forever be in the central of humiliation. A lot of rape victim are ways scared of telling their ordeal to the public because they know that people will humiliate them with their pain.

A child of 7 might not find anything wrong in what the man was doing to her then but at 14, puberty has already kicked in, her teachers might already start to teach her sex education at school plus her mother warning of "if you get pregnant" or "if any man touch you" she will have to say it out.

And I hope most of you know that the girl in question must have been tied down by a cheap blackmail from the man in question. Let us not support evil.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comedian Princess Says Baba Ijesha's Victim Is Her Foster Child by Omooba77: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunman Opens Fire On Wedding Guests In Kano / Alfa Keeps Human Parts Of His Friend In The Ceiling / UNICEF Kicks: 13-Year-Old Omar Farouq Sentenced To 10 Years Jail For Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.