Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Christ The True Vine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ The True Vine (362 Views)

The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today / Marriage List Of True Vine Power House Ministry, Warri To Intending Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christ The True Vine by princessdeo(f): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
CHRIST THE TRUE VINE.

John 15:1-9 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
--------------------

WHAT DOES THE FRUIT REPRESENT IN CHRISTIAN LIFE?
The fruit means our works in CHRIST.

What are the works we do in JESUS CHRIST which significantly prove that we are the branches that bear fruits in the HE the Vine?

It is our stand in CHRIST, our faith in CHRIST, and because we believe in HIM and standing firm in HIM regardless of what happens to us while walking with HIM.
Praying always, fasting, seeking HIS face wholeheartedly, rejecting false doctrines and clinging to HIS Truth only.
Abiding in HIM as HE had told us, and every good duties we engaged ourselves in CHRIST JESUS without pride in the heart.

JESUS says,
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

And truly if anyone lives in CHRIST and CHRIST in the person such a person shall surely bring forth much fruit as the HOLY LORD said. And truly without the LORD JESUS CHRIST we can do absolutely nothing. Let's make sure we abide in CHRIST truly and not walk eratically in Him, and bear fruit in HIM not doing one leg in one leg out lest He should cut us off.
We shall not be a branch that bear no fruits in CHRIST in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

The LORD speaks in the second, third and fourth paragraph of John 15:2 that:
and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

This means that if anyone who is called by the name CHRIST-ian bear(s) fruits in CHRIST the true Vine, the FATHER GOD will cleanse that person and the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD shall dwell in that person that the person may bears more fruits in CHRIST the Vine.

And the SPIRIT of Truth which is the SPIRIT of GOD shall not leave the life of such a person if the person stand firm in JESUS CHRIST. As the person shall continue to grow in the grace of GOD.

BE A BRANCH THAT BEARS FRUIT IN THE TRUE VINE.

CHRIST says, every branch in Me that bears no fruits He takes away.

This means if you say you are in CHRIST and you did not stand well in CHRIST, but you be a person who walks eratically in Him and whenever you see any problem you go back into the world to seek their help instead of calling upon GOD that means you are just a branch that bears no fruits. And if you be a person who is only called by the name CHRIST-ian and you didn't have time for GOD or have nothing to do with anything that pertains to GOD, but you love whatever the world offers, you are called a Christian but your heart is far from GOD and you don't have time to get closer to GOD but you seen pleasing the world all the time, not knowing what was written in the Bible, and you did not have time to know what it requires to be the a child of GOD yet you call yourself a Christian and think you are also a branch in the Vine...
Sorry you have to turn to GOD now lest He cast you out before HIM.

The LORD says,
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

The fire in this verse was reffering to the lake of fire which burn with fire and brimestone which the LORD shall cast all those that believe not in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and all those that did not bear fruit in the LORD JESUS CHRIST which are empty and have nothing to do with what pertains to GOD yet they are called Christians.

This narrow way is for those who truly want to know GOD and know were they are heading to and want to be where the LORD is on the last day.

Therefore, be a branch that bears fruit in CHRIST the true Vine. And as the LORD said, Abide in Me and I in you.

And also the LORD said:

We shall not be a branch that bears no fruit in CHRIST JESUS.

Amen.

CHRIST THE TRUE VINE.

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
--------------------

What are the works we do in JESUS CHRIST which significantly prove that we are the branches that bear fruits in the HE the Vine?

It is our stand in CHRIST, our faith in CHRIST, and because we believe in HIM and standing firm in HIM regardless of what happens to us while walking with HIM.
Praying always, fasting, seeking HIS face wholeheartedly, rejecting false doctrines and clinging to HIS Truth only.
Abiding in HIM as HE had told us, and every good duties we engaged ourselves in CHRIST JESUS without pride in the heart.

JESUS says,

And truly if anyone lives in CHRIST and CHRIST in the person such a person shall surely bring forth much fruit as the HOLY LORD said. And truly without the LORD JESUS CHRIST we can do absolutely nothing. Let's make sure we abide in CHRIST truly and not walk eratically in Him, and bear fruit in HIM not doing one leg in one leg out lest He should cut us off.
We shall not be a branch that bear no fruits in CHRIST in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

This means that if anyone who is called by the name CHRIST-ian bear(s) fruits in CHRIST the true Vine, the FATHER GOD will cleanse that person and the HOLY SPIRIT of GOD shall dwell in that person that the person may bears more fruits in CHRIST the Vine.

And the SPIRIT of Truth which is the SPIRIT of GOD shall not leave the life of such a person if the person stand firm in JESUS CHRIST. As the person shall continue to grow in the grace of GOD.

This means if you say you are in CHRIST and you did not stand well in CHRIST, but you be a person who walks eratically in Him and whenever you see any problem you go back into the world to seek their help instead of calling upon GOD that means you are just a branch that bears no fruits. And if you be a person who is only called by the name CHRIST-ian and you didn't have time for GOD or have nothing to do with anything that pertains to GOD, but you love whatever the world offers, you are called a Christian but your heart is far from GOD and you don't have time to get closer to GOD but you seen pleasing the world all the time, not knowing what was written in the Bible, and you did not have time to know what it requires to be the a child of GOD yet you call yourself a Christian and think you are also a branch in the Vine...

The LORD says,

The fire in this verse was reffering to the lake of fire which burn with fire and brimestone which the LORD shall cast all those that believe not in the LORD JESUS CHRIST and all those that did not bear fruit in the LORD JESUS CHRIST which are empty and have nothing to do with what pertains to GOD yet they are called Christians.

This narrow way is for those who truly want to know GOD and know were they are heading to and want to be where the LORD is on the last day.

Therefore, be a branch that bears fruit in CHRIST the true Vine. And as the LORD said, Abide in Me and I in you.

And also the LORD said:

Amen.

CHRIST THE TRUE VINE.

--------------------

JESUS says,

The LORD says,

And also the LORD said:

Amen.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN!! Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka (read Details) / Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts Messages / Archbishop Duncan-williams Sermons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.