Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,010 members, 7,810,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries (1214 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Jesus teachings To Me? / This Jesus Miracle Is Rarely Talked About In Church / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2021
I have noticed that it is mainly people in poor countries that that are very optimistic that Jesus is coming soon and now it is over 2000 years.

For those who are still obsessed with this Jesus is coming soon and do not want to use the mind God has given them, maybe I can help you to reboot your mind to work the way God wants it to.

These are just villages in europe who brought us the Bible. All their villages has 24 hours electricity, every house in the village has clean water supply, good schools or access to one, good roads, access to good health facilities and if you are out of work the government will take care of you till you can find work, you will not find these people obsessed with this Jesus is coming soon like we have in nigeria, if you can use the mind God has given you then you'll be asking yourself what going on here in nigeria and you will put this Jesus is coming soon behind you and start thinking of how to we can do the same in nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by doggedfighter(f): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
If telling people that jesus is coming back soon for over 2000 years has not gone Stale to them.

Then you are overestimating their ability to understand that they are being taken for a ride.

To them soon has a new meaning even for the PhD holders amongst them.

Religion decapitates common sense.

5 Likes

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Alphamale101(m): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
grin grin grin off me

Oh you sinners repent Jesus is coming soon abeg weytin u think con reason this talk abeg
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by sonmvayina(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Instead of thinking for new ways to move humanity forward...they are waiting for a Jew that was executed on a cross.

Christians Jesus died on a cross not a bumerang....he is not coming back.

4 Likes

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Image123(m): 11:30pm On Apr 28, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
I have noticed that it is mainly people in poor countries that that are very optimistic that Jesus is coming soon and now is over 2000 years.

It's very easy for an idle mind to notice on a global scale from his armchair. Be prepared to meet Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by olamide0147: 3:29am On Apr 29, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
I have noticed that it is mainly people in poor countries that that are very optimistic that Jesus is coming soon and now is over 2000 years.
First of all am a Muslim though I don't really practice any religion, few days ago around 4pm I took a nap within few minutes I got a revelation through dream, in my dream I saw a rainbow � but the colours are so beautiful and it consists of blue, red, champagne gold and in middle of the rainbow there was a shining crown � with stars all around it, I was so marvel by the sight of the crown then it disappeared in little while then reappears ago but from different angle after it disappeared again I saw a bird with same colour of the rainbow then another reptile looks like a frog with same color of the rainbow and the reptile has a mouth made of crystal and transparent like ice block and the reptile was feeding on earth from the sky and in my dream I understand he was feeding on unbelievers prayers and people were asking me to pls tell them the meaning of these and what's about to happen but I was happy to see all the things but my surprise other people were scared expect few kids it was after but a bright shinning light from heaven was all over me that I can see the daylight through the bright � light over me suddenly a human form appears in the sky with the same rainbow colors and was descending towards earth and with short flight to reach him someone told me in the that it was archangel that was descending when the angel landed she has a beautiful female face, when she stood to talk to me, I didn't hold on to let her speak something came over and I lead the worship songs both the Angel and few people around me dance and sing worship, to cut the long dream short even though I didn't allow the angel to deliver the message which I regretted after waking up, I can still understands in my dream that the preparation of jesus coming back is near.

2 Likes

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by peggywebbs(f): 3:45am On Apr 29, 2021
The fact that you are denying the return of Jesus only proves the more that he is coming soon. You are fulfilling prophecy which says they will laugh and mock saying where is the Jesus that will return?

Please repent, live a good life. We don't just live on earth and die away. There is consequences for everything we do. We will be judged for each and every of our deeds on earth.

The essence of the rapture or second coming of Jesus Christ is not just to be wowed. He is coming for judgement. Books are being opened for everyone on earth. We all have accounts for our way of life. If you think you do something bad and you get away with it, don't think its over. Justice is real in heaven. God our creator is the one true judge.

Please repent and turn away from a sinful life. Being a Christian does not mean you don't need to have logic. It doesn't mean you should not promote technological advancements and Innovations. We have leading Christians in the world making life changes but they also know that life is on lease and we are accountable for our works.

4 Likes

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Dtruthspeaker: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
I have noticed that it is mainly people in poor countries that are very optimistic that Jesus is coming soon and now is over 2000 years.

Understandable! It is the poor who need 'Just is"
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by OliverK: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2021
olamide0147:

First of all am a Muslim though I don't really practice any religion, few days ago around 4pm I took a nap within few minutes I got a revelation through dream, in my dream I saw a rainbow � but the colours are so beautiful and it consists of blue, red, champagne gold and in middle of the rainbow there was a shining crown � with stars all around it, I was so marvel by the sight of the crown then it disappeared in little while then reappears ago but from different angle after it disappeared again I saw a bird with same colour of the rainbow then another reptile looks like a frog with same color of the rainbow and the reptile has a mouth made of crystal and transparent like ice block and the reptile was feeding on earth from the sky and in my dream I understand he was feeding on unbelievers prayers and people were asking me to pls tell them the meaning of these and what's about to happen but I was happy to see all the things but my surprise other people were scared expect few kids it was after but a bright shinning light from heaven was all over me that I can see the daylight through the bright � light over me suddenly a human form appears in the sky with the same rainbow colors and was descending towards earth and with short flight to reach him someone told me in the that it was archangel that was descending when the angel landed she has a beautiful female face, when she stood to talk to me, I didn't hold on to let her speak something came over and I lead the worship songs both the Angel and few people around me dance and sing worship, to cut the long dream short even though I didn't allow the angel to deliver the message which I regretted after waking up, I can still understands in my dream that the preparation of jesus coming back is near.

You don smoke igbo... Joseph the dreamer.

5 Likes

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
Image123:

It's very easy for an idle mind like Image123 to notice on a global scale from his armchair. Image123 is prepared to meet Jesus.

1 Like

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by jesusjnr1: 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
It's the same way the world and children of the devil used Noah's preaching for about a hundred year of the imminent flood to crack jokes until the Ark was shut, and the floods came and then their jokes were now on them.

So continue mocking, it's only takes a moment for the reality of the Truth to suddenly dawn on you, then you'd know that it's actually you that has been foolish for not repenting for over two thousand years.
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2021
Those that are so obsessed with this Jesus is coming soon are like The "Parable of the Talents", in Matthew 25:25 so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground.

They do not want to use the mind God has given them but has allowed their minds to be conditioned by those who don't want them to use their minds to reason.
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
For those who are still obsessed with this Jesus is coming soon and do not want to use the mind God has given them, maybe I can help you to reboot your mind to work the way God wants it to.
These are just villages in western europe who brought us the Bible. All their villages has 24 hours electricity, every house in the village has clean water supply, good schools or access to one, good roads, access to good health facilities and if you are out of work the government will take care of you till you can find work, you will not find these people obsessed with this Jesus is coming soon like we have in nigeria, if you can use the mind God has given you then you'll be asking yourself what is going on here in nigeria and you will put this Jesus is coming soon behind you and start thinking of how l we can do the same in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
doggedfighter:
If telling people that jesus is coming back soon for over 2000 years has not gone Stale to them.

you are overestimating their ability to understand that they are being taken for a ride.

Well said. BIG RESPECT.
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by doggedfighter(f): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Well said. BIG RESPECT.

Bigger respect to you too, sweet.
Humanist and free thinker?

1 Like

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by doggedfighter(f): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
ThePlainTruth:
These are just villages in europe who brought us the Bible. All their villages has 24 hours electricity, every house in the village has clean water supply, good schools or access to one, good roads, access to good health facilities and if you are out of work the government will take care of you till you can find work, you will not find these people obsessed with this Jesus is coming soon like we have in nigeria, if you can use the mind God has given you then you'll be asking yourself what going on here in nigeria and you will put this Jesus is coming soon behind you and start thinking of how to we can do the same in nigeria.

Jesus is coming soon but they are all struggling for visa to go live in rich but irreligious countries.

Why not live here and wait for rapture so they can go claim their mansions in heaven.

4 Likes

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

Bigger respect to you too, sweet.
Humanist and free thinker?

It pains me that free thinkers like you are hard to find, whom one can rub minds with. Any chance we can link up sis? My email below:
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by doggedfighter(f): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

It pains me that free thinkers like you are hard to find, whom one can rub minds with. Any chance we can link up sis? My email below:

Done, dearie.
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

Done, dearie.

Have not received it. Please check its all good.
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by doggedfighter(f): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

Have not received it. Please check its all good.

Okay
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
You are exposing false religions and their tactics in different geographical locations on the planet due to circumstances and conditions.
But true Christians know the reason why Jesus' return will do mankind a lot of good, he is the chosen king of God's Kingdom and when he began ruling this are the expectations of true Christian {Jehovah's Witnesses}

BENEFITS OF JESUS' RETURN
©Instead of growing older the reverse will be the case! Job 33:25
©Injustice will end! Psalms 37:7-11
©The lame and deaf will be fully restored! Isaiah 35:6
©Abundance of food globally! Psalms 72:16
©No more predators among animals! Isaiah 11:6-7
©No more death! Isaiah 25:8; Revelations 21:3-4
©No more sickness! Isaiah 33:24
©God will reverse the curse He laid on the earth and turn it into a blessing globally! Psalms 67:6
©No more racism or wars! Psalms 46:9
©No more boarders, the whole earth will become one big and happy family! Isaiah 2:2-4

None of these is attainable in any part of the earth today neither will it be, as long as mankind is ruling themselves things will continue to get worse. During the time the great tribulation is here things will gets tougher in those places as their people are not used to hardship their problems escalates swiftly!

The whole earth must pass through that hardship before God's Kingdom come so Jesus implored his followers to exert themselves vigorously because many will try but will not make it into God's kingdom! Luke 13:24 compare to Zephaniah 2:2-3

May you have PEACE! smiley

ThePlainTruth:

I have noticed that it is mainly people in poor countries that are very optimistic that Jesus is coming soon and now is over 2000 years.

These are just villages in europe who brought us the Bible. All their villages has 24 hours electricity, every house in the village has clean water supply, good schools or access to one, good roads, access to good health facilities and if you are out of work the government will take care of you till you can find work, you will not find these people obsessed with this Jesus is coming soon like we have in nigeria, if you can use the mind God has given you then you'll be asking yourself what is going on here in nigeria and you will put this Jesus is coming soon behind you and start thinking of how we can do the same in nigeria.
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

Then you are overestimating their ability to understand that they are being taken for a ride.

the christians in foreign rich countries believe Jesus is coming soon........................................

I guess you think Christianity is only in Africa, Nigeria is not even the biggest country with Christianity..

your question should be will the end time begins in a poor man country?

stop seeing Africa as the only continent that have Christianity in it..........

1 Like

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by olamide0147: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2021
OliverK:

You don smoke igbo... Joseph the dreamer.
Bro u are wrong I don't smoke and besides I'm fasting because it Ramadan period
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by olamide0147: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2021
Kings999:

the christians in foreign rich countries believe Jesus is coming soon........................................

I guess you think Christianity is only in Africa, Nigeria is not even the biggest country with Christianity..

your question should be will the end time begins in a poor man country?

stop seeing Africa as the only continent that have Christianity in it..........

The coming of christ doesn't indicate the end it just the beginning of the end time because he will still live for many years even after then he will die probably that time we might talk of getting close to the end
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by olamide0147: 12:15am On Apr 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You are exposing false religions and their tactics in different geographical locations on the planet due to circumstances and conditions.
But true Christians know the reason why Jesus' return will do mankind a lot of good, he is the chosen king of God's Kingdom and when he began ruling this are the expectations of true Christian {Jehovah's Witnesses}

BENEFITS OF JESUS' RETURN
©Instead of growing older the reverse will be the case! Job 33:25
©Injustice will end! Psalms 37:7-11
©The lame and deaf will be fully restored! Isaiah 35:6
©Abundance of food globally! Psalms 72:16
©No more predators among animals! Isaiah 11:6-7
©No more death! Isaiah 25:8; Revelations 21:3-4
©No more sickness! Isaiah 33:24
©God will reverse the curse He laid on the earth and turn it into a blessing globally! Psalms 67:6
©No more racism or wars! Psalms 46:9
©No more boarders, the whole earth will become one big and happy family! Isaiah 2:2-4

None of these is attainable in any part of the earth today neither will it be, as long as mankind is ruling themselves things will continue to get worse. During the time the great tribulation is here things will gets tougher in those places as their people are not used to hardship their problems escalates swiftly!

The whole earth must pass through that hardship before God's Kingdom come so Jesus implored his followers to exert themselves vigorously because many will try but will not make it into God's kingdom! Luke 13:24 compare to Zephaniah 2:2-3

May you have PEACE! smiley

Bro just shut up with all the trash you know nothing about the christ all things you knew about him is the things you read in the bible you have no encounter with him so pls don't sin by preaching the same lies sold to u, yeah definitely he's coming soon and he's coming doesn't end the world he will even live get old and die surely he will taste death bro the word or God and the theory about the christ is beyond ordinary human thoughts and he's life and ways is beyond the things wrote in the bible because that book is complicated, I know non of u will believe this because they all makes us believe those things in there but if your are God chosen you will see beyond things wrote in the bible
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by bobestman(m): 1:20am On Apr 30, 2021
olamide0147:

You are blessed brother. This is an eye opener for many christians who think it is only thru their religion and calling the name of their Jesus that will help one make heaven. Everyone has a spirit that connects them to the creator since creation. The more good you do, the more you raise that spirit and connect to your creator. It also opens your eyes to see vision and dream dreams. It is not about your religions. The truth will come to everyone thru vision and dreams -Joel 2:28-29. It says on ALL FLESH, to warn them and also to seal and wake up those who believe. Muslims believe in the Messiah as well as other religions but they don't use the name Jesus. It's not by going to your churches and calling on your Jesus. It's by living a righteous life, doing good, pray, fast etc and the truth will come to you. The bro saw an Archangel which is ISRAFIL in muslim. All religions try to help ppl live right but the truth is that they have many errors cos the Creator and even the Son created no religion. All they want us to do is to depart from evil. The errors in the religions is what will be corrected this endtime and the hidden truth revealed. The Messiah is not Jesus. They added it to the book to hide the true identity of the Messiah. Though many get result with the name but the truth will come out this endtime. Believe in the Creator, believe He has a son who will rule this world one day and depart from all evil and you won't go wrong.

To the unbelievers, repent from your sins and believe in the Messiah even if you don't believe He is Jesus. The wicked one in the dream is feeding on your unbelief. Fear and obey your creator and depart from all evil. Everyone will get their own revelation to warn them before the Creator pours out his wrath on earth. The key world is to believe in the Son, He is your salvation - Rev 14:6-7

2 Likes

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by olamide0147: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2021
bobestman:

You are blessed brother. This is an eye opener for many christians who think it is only thru their religion and calling the name of their Jesus that will help one make heaven. Everyone has a spirit that connects them to the creator since creation. The more good you do, the more you raise that spirit and connect to your creator. It also opens your eyes to see vision and dream dreams. It is not about your religions. The truth will come to everyone thru vision and dreams -Joel 2:28-29. It says on ALL FLESH, to warn them and also to seal and wake up those who believe. Muslims believe in the Messiah as well as other religions but they don't use the name Jesus. It's not by going to your churches and calling on your Jesus. It's by living a righteous life, doing good, pray, fast etc and the truth will come to you. The bro saw an Archangel which is ISRAFIL in muslim. All religions try to help ppl live right but the truth is that they have many errors cos the Creator and even the Son created no religion. All they want us to do is to depart from evil. The errors in the religions is what will be corrected this endtime and the hidden truth revealed. The Messiah is not Jesus. They added it to the book to hide the true identity of the Messiah. Though many get result with the name but the truth will come out this endtime. Believe in the Creator, believe He has a son who will rule this world one day and depart from all evil and you won't go wrong.

To the unbelievers, repent from your sins and believe in the Messiah even if you don't believe He is Jesus. The wicked one in the dream is feeding on your unbelief. Fear and obey your creator and depart from all evil. Everyone will get their own revelation to warn them before the Creator pours out his wrath on earth. The key world is to believe in the Son, He is your salvation - Rev 14:6-7
Bless you bro.... You are right about the name and identity of the messiah was hidden by God because I had several encounter with him in my dreams but will never shows his true face, may God forgive me with what about to reveal I don't know if it should secret or a message for me reveal. Sometime ago I had a dream I walking on the road and someone tap me on my shoulder and asked with all these gift we blessed u with will u collect money from u heal? I answered no it was a free gift from God and I will never take price for it and tried to persuade me that do I know that I need money to live luxury life and I answered yes I know but not from people I heal, he repeated same questions again and I became angry and he said don't be angry it's me I turned to look at him but didn't see his face but immediately I understand its him messiah. There's lot of encounters with him or prophets like mohammed (S. A. W), Abraham he's the only one I see clearly in my dream and he told me it was him, he's a very old man full of white beards and so handsome even being aged. I just pray I don't Learn to give my life to God in a very hard ways.
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by bobestman(m): 1:58am On Apr 30, 2021
olamide0147:

Bless you bro.... You are right about the name and identity of the messiah was hidden by God because I had several encounter with him in my dreams but will never shows his true face, may God forgive me with what about to reveal I don't know if it should secret or a message for me reveal. Sometime ago I had a dream I walking on the road and someone tap me on my shoulder and asked with all these gift we blessed u with will u collect money from u heal? I answered no it was a free gift from God and I will never take price for it and tried to persuade me that do I know that I need money to live luxury life and I answered yes I know but not from people I heal, he repeated same questions again and I became angry and he said don't be angry it's me I turned to look at him but didn't see his face but immediately I understand its him messiah. There's lot of encounters with him or prophets like mohammed (S. A. W), Abraham he's the only one I see clearly in my dream and he told me it was him, he's a very old man full of white beards and so handsome even being aged. I just pray I don't Learn to give my life to God in a very hard ways.

You are a great one. The true Messiah doesn't reveal himself that much to people. People who saw him can go blind and might not be able to walk for days especially if they see his face and eyes(a bright light that can make one blind)

We all will go true tests or will be tried to know if we are perfect and these are thru dreams and visions. You don't collect money when you heal people and it's a good thing. Your test was to tempt you to be collecting money when you pray for ppl. It was a test and you passed it if truly you don't collect money. Passing your tests will open more doors in your spiritual journey or give you more power or revelations. You did very well. But you must beware of anger. You didn't see further cos you were angry. Happy fasting

1 Like

Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:52am On Apr 30, 2021
Please don't get overly anxious on this matter, there are lots and lots of demons out there speaking and appearing to many as Jesus {2Corinthians 11:14} so if you're not taught by the chosen ones those demons will continue to deceive you. We know you're seeing things and hearing voices but in reality any angel you're seeing now is a demon and they will mention familiar names in the Bible as their names.

Jesus has given you the power to unravel those hidden things he said:

16 By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.

So instead of vouching for the spirit speaking to you why not consider the outcome of people's dealings with those spirits?
Can you present a group of people who have LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} in their gathering?
Please don't be deceived by your emotions for those spirits if these qualities are missing in your gathering as worshipers then know that the spirit you're dealing with is a demon not Jesus!

You, i and everyone else around are imperfect humans so there's no way we can come together and reflect those qualities unless God's Holy Spirit is working in our midst!

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

olamide0147:

Bro just shut up with all the trash you know nothing about the christ all things you knew about him is the things you read in the bible you have no encounter with him so pls don't sin by preaching the same lies sold to u, yeah definitely he's coming soon and he's coming doesn't end the world he will even live get old and die surely he will taste death bro the word or God and the theory about the christ is beyond ordinary human thoughts and he's life and ways is beyond the things wrote in the bible because that book is complicated, I know non of u will believe this because they all makes us believe those things in there but if your are God chosen you will see beyond things wrote in the bible
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by olamide0147: 2:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please don't get overly anxious on this matter, there are lots and lots of demons out there speaking and appearing to many as Jesus {2Corinthians 11:14} so if you're not taught by the chosen ones those demons will continue to deceive you. We know you're seeing things and hearing voices but in reality any angel you're seeing now is a demon and they will mention familiar names in the Bible as their names.

Jesus has given you the power to unravel those hidden things he said:

16 By their fruits you will recognize them. Never do people gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles, do they? 17 Likewise, every good tree produces fine fruit, but every rotten tree produces worthless fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear worthless fruit, nor can a rotten tree produce fine fruit.

So instead of vouching for the spirit speaking to you why not consider the outcome of people's dealings with those spirits?
Can you present a group of people who have LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, GOODNESS, GENTLENESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} in their gathering?
Please don't be deceived by your emotions for those spirits if these qualities are missing in your gathering as worshipers then know that the spirit you're dealing with is a demon not Jesus!

You, i and everyone else around are imperfect humans so there's no way we can come together and reflect those qualities unless God's Holy Spirit is working in our midst!

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Bro my name is Quadri for u yo know am a Muslim, bro am telling u no demon can impersonate the prophet, I was fortunate to have encounter few of them in my dreams and saw their face but prophet Muhammad (S. A. W) and christ are different because they never revealed their face to me I know feel their presence in my dream as for prophet Muhammad (S. A. W) it either he appears form in red mood or bright light, so brother true there's evil spirit and am not sorry to say many Christians are worshipping demons and might ended regretting after death because messiah does not represents any of Christians are, though some Christians will be saved because of their pure heart, behaviour and faithfulness because God doesn't need you to die mosque or church before he acknowledge you as his worshipper all he deals with your inner beauty and your pure heart commitment.... I know it hard for you to believe someone like me and I also know some people on here will understand because they've had such encounter even more than me. Peace be onto you
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2021
Apart from the dream stuff which often comes with contradictions when compared to other people's dreams or visions, what vivid demonstrations do you notice among worshipers that confirmed you're dealing with trustworthy spirits?

My own uncle lived and died as an IFÁ priest, he related several dreams depicting Òrúnmìlà in constant light, he also tell of unbeatable co-operation between the Òrìsàs in heaven and told me that Jesus is Èlà (pure).

All these may seem thrilling to those who aren't fully competent and completely equipped with God's word. There is no resurrection yet and even Muslims believe as we were taught by Islamic clerics back then that Muhammad will open the door to Paradise ( on the day of resurrection) for all servants of God to enter after him (Muhammad) because he must enter first! that's what i was taught as a Muslim before i converted to one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

So thought provoking questions for you:

Has the resurrection (ojó àgbénde) occurred?
When did it occurred?
Are faithful people in heaven presently?
What are they doing there?
What positive impact does their being there have in the lives of those still living? undecided

olamide0147:

Bro my name is Quadri for u yo know am a Muslim, bro am telling u no demon can impersonate the prophet, I was fortunate to have encounter few of them in my dreams and saw their face but prophet Muhammad (S. A. W) and christ are different because they never revealed their face to me I know feel their presence in my dream as for prophet Muhammad (S. A. W) it either he appears form in red mood or bright light, so brother true there's evil spirit and am not sorry to say many Christians are worshipping demons and might ended regretting after death because messiah does not represents any of Christians are, though some Christians will be saved because of their pure heart, behaviour and faithfulness because God doesn't need you to die mosque or church before he acknowledge you as his worshipper all he deals with your inner beauty and your pure heart commitment.... I know it hard for you to believe someone like me and I also know some people on here will understand because they've had such encounter even more than me. Peace be onto you
Re: This Jesus is coming back soon is only popular in third world countries by olamide0147: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Apart from the dream stuff which often comes with contradictions when compared to other people's dreams or visions, what vivid demonstrations do you notice among worshipers that confirmed you're dealing with trustworthy spirits?

My own uncle lived and died as an IFÁ priest, he related several dreams depicting Òrúnmìlà in constant light, he also tell of unbeatable co-operation between the Òrìsàs in heaven and told me that Jesus is Èlà (pure).

All these may seem thrilling to those who aren't fully competent and completely equipped with God's word. There is no resurrection yet and even Muslims believe as we were taught by Islamic clerics back then that Muhammad will open the door to Paradise ( on the day of resurrection) for all servants of God to enter after him (Muhammad) because he must enter first! that's what i was taught as a Muslim before i converted to one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

So thought provoking questions for you:

Has the resurrection (ojó àgbénde) occurred?
When did it occurred?
Are faithful people in heaven presently?
What are they doing there?
What positive impact does their being there have in the lives of those still living? undecided

Oh you are jehovah witness I see, as for bro am not worshipper nor am i in full commitment into any religion because the best way to worship God is within yourself and no am not having encountered with any other spirit, they comes to me and identifies themselves it probably you haven't had such encounter so it will be so hard for you to understand, I have visited few older man that believes in ifa in far away states at different times and to my surprises all of them told me they knew I was coming because ifa told them, I'll stop here and never to reply again I think am already going too far about myself

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hurray! It's The 5th Year Anniversary Of Jehovah And Allah's Imprisonment / Video: Pastor Proposes To Widow At Her Husband's Burial / Faithfulness: Man Or Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.