Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) (87733 Views)

I Just Bought A Kg Of Cooking Gas For N1300. Am I Still In Nigeria? / Get A Girlfriend Whose Mother Is A Food Vendor. / Till Date I Still Dont Know Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Saintdan0421(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
MTN should see this, yellow yellow yellow,
who knows you might get an ambassadorial role with them...
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
The beans I used is the small beans. The food is cooked differently from the normal yam and beans.

Eh.. but you should have let it cook very well. Then add the yam. You'll get a soggy result.
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
saphiere:
What's the name of this dog food?
Ha ha grin grin. You are calling this delicious food a dog food? If I catch you ehh... tongue
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by adecz: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked

This looks like the type of
sacrifice food concoction ritual
people put at junctions..

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Hope you aren't a ritualist or
member of the 'soapy' cru❓❗
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by knowhowk: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Girlfriend/ Wife are not Slaves .You don't need Females only to do households works ... know many guys that cooks very well ,Washes their clothes ,Do clean up ,They virtually do everything themselves very well but they told me the only thing they needed a woman for is to bear Children for them ,Some are even saying that they do not need to marry to have Children they can only get a lady to lay with ,get pregnant ,deliver a baby and they send money to her ,No marriage no stay put.
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2021
femi4:
More beans less yam

This is beans n yam
Na wetin I have I go na, cheesy... Just to fill the stomach. wink
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Rubbiish:

But no be u cook this one
These are downloaded pics

Read my English again. I said this is the type I cook. I didn't say I cooked the one in the pics.
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Rafaela1: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
I live comfortably and I cook comfortably, so do I still need a girlfriend?
By the way, rate my cooking. The food is a combination of yam and beans. cool

Oga, this food looks like you cooked the beans separately and pounded the yam or should I say mashed the yam grin
You'd need a girlfriend, and eventually a wife. Reasons because sooner or later you'd :
1. need a companion unless you grew up to become a 'father ' or a priest
2. you need help with house chores. You definitely can't do it all. Man no Sabi do all the cleanup wey dey for house.
3. You'd need your respect as a grown-ass man world-wide
4. Of course babies, unless those ain't part of the future life plan-to spread your seed comfortable with all right that it comes with.
5. you go need home-made massage and other accessories, unless you'd want to continue with olosho here and there
So forget it, it doesn't come by cooking red oil pounded yam and white beans.
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
adecz:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

This looks like the type of
sacrifice food concoction ritual
people put at junctions..

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

Hope you aren't a ritualist❓❗
They no dey cook ritualist food with peace of mind, I cooked this one comfortably and with an amazing peace of mind, grin grin and it's so delicious. shocked
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by bazzyblings: 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2021
The food is for you ? Or for the gods ? Or rather dogs ?

1 Like

Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by palsenator(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
By all standard, that food is not suitable for consumption but it's all in your stomach. Oluwa maso e
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Homeboiy: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
No oo, it's yam and beans. cheesy It's a very delicious food. wink

Ayaraya ji

Nri ndi Nsukka
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
bazzyblings:
The food is for you ? Or for the gods ? Or rather dogs ?
It's for me ooo cry.
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
RemoveKebab:
Even the gods won't accept this
I swear. You go gats return the sacrifice ni
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jacobx007:

Omo, see better food
you too like sweet mouth. tongue
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Theobas1: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
My brother you nor need any girlfriend or woman in your life because this thing you call food wey you prepared even the dogs in the street nor go fit accept this one from you
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2021
Homeboiy:

Ayaraya ji

Nri ndi Nsukka
Yeah! You got it right. Nsukka for life! This food is very delicious, more delicious than indomies sef. cool
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by blamingthedevil: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
phorget:
I often see this type of food at crossroads.

Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2021
Theobas1:
My brother you nor need any girlfriend or woman in your life because this thing you call food wey you prepared even the dogs in the street nor go fit accept this one from you
Ohh, it seems you are jealous grin. The food sweet ooo. shocked
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
Abeg next time, put graphic pictures on that vomit you call food
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 10:01pm On Apr 28, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Abeg next time, put graphic pictures on that vomit you call food
Ohh, I forgot to do just that grin grin, But I know say I sabi cook more than your girlfriend. wink
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Homeboiy: 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
Yeah! You got it right. Nsukka for life! This food is very delicious, more delicious than indomies sef. cool

How I take know if I no be Nsukka man

You no see the kind questions wey them de ask you here
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Xenry: 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Homeboiy:

How I take know if I no be Nsukka man

You no see the kind questions wey them de ask you here
No mind them, they are just jealous. shocked shocked
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by FashionCookie(f): 10:03pm On Apr 28, 2021
Ogini na fion!? Apostle must hear of this! Hahahahaha...shuuuu
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by PissfulProtester: 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2021
toxtimmy:
This food be like jazz when babalawo give this guy to bring come nairaland to jazz everyone wealth to him pocket.....lol.... Seriously though, no fart for where people dey after you eat this food.

hahahahaha
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Franckelv230: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:

Chai.

Nwanemchi, o bu AYARAYA be ikwadoru hanya.

Nice one
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by bizhop01: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
Africans can eat anything
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Scanty47(f): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2021
How did this story get to front page undecided
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Rexmy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
You need a woman in your life bro... This your "yam and beans" says it all grin grin
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
Xenry:
no you need a grandmother friend ode
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Rexmy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 28, 2021
toxtimmy:
This food be like jazz when babalawo give this guy to bring come nairaland to jazz everyone wealth to him pocket.....lol.... Seriously though, no fart for where people dey after you eat this food.

grin grin
Re: If I Can Do This, Do I Still Need A Girlfriend? (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2021
AsherAmari:

Read my English again. I said this is the type I cook. I didn't say I cooked the one in the pics.

Lol
We are saying the same thing
Anyone can post random pics claiming it is the type they cook. Until u post the one u cooked, the op is still a better cook!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt / Hugely Successful Hunting Expedition At Olori Near Oyo Town And Odo Ogun / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.