Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,477 members, 7,770,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:30 AM

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan (88909 Views)

This Watermelon Is The Most Disappointing Thing I've Ever Seen In My Life / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human In Ibadan / Picture Of The Fish With Humans Parts In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by londonrivals: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hundreds of residents of Ibadan, Tuesday, rushed out to catch a glimpse of a strange fish which was said to have human parts at Asaka compound area of the city.

The incident happened at Ile Akindele when afish seller noticed the strange creature after removing the wrap of a frozen fish.

Ramota, who was said to be the fish seller reportedly, raised alarm to attract others to the strange sight.
She said, “I went to where we usually buy fishat Kola Eleja, Oke Ado, Ibadan. After I finished, I boarded Okada to my place to prepare the fish for sale.

Before getting the fish out of the ice-pack, weneeded to use knife to remove them and use water to de-freeze. I was shocked to see the frozen fish developed into a living being in the water, the description of which showed half human and half fish. I quickly called my father and some Alfas to see the strange fish”.

The father of the woman, a retired civil servant, Pa Rauf Salawu who corroborated thestory said he had never seen such a thing before.
He narrated his own side of the story saying, “it was around 11am, when I started hearing the voice of my daughter while I was resting on my bed. She was shouting and screaming to the extent that people in the compound were attracted.

Then, I decided to check what was the problem. I took along my Quran and on getting there, my daughter had gone to call another Muslim leader in the neighbourhood.
I saw the strange fish inside water in the bucket . It was strange, how can a fish bought in the cold room develop into human.That I cannot fully explain.”

Due to the crowd, police men from Mapo police station were there to control the crowd.
The fish seller was then taken into the custody of the police. Several calls made to the police were not picked.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/strange-fish-causes-stir-in-ibadan/
www.metronaija.com/fish-turns-to-human-being-in-ibadan/
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by bigtt76(f): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2013
If na car accident now, you go see how people go rush take foto with mobile phone. Fish supposedly turns into human and no single pix? grin

176 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by mancheeutd(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
do you think everybody in nigeria is stupid mtew oya nobody get camera fone even if its a single shot mape aja lobo fumi ati gbon.

9 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by zuma4k(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hmmm... Taken into custody

3 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by ZUBY77(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Did it come with Koran or Bible?

Which gullible group is going to claim the miracle?

The European group or the Arabic group?

22 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by sanandreas(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Stop giving me link. Post the pics here. Seeing is believing

3 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
lolz
bigtt76: If na car accident now, you go see how people go rush take foto with mobile phone. Fish supposedly turns into human and no single pix? grin

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by horlajide: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
This story is a small one!

i always find a black mamba in my pants every dawn yet i don't announce it angry

35 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by destino24(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
just when i thought i'll see pishures cry

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by sainty2k3(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Nairaland front page this days. Hmmmm!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by horlabiyi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
So no single pic to back up this story. Abeg make u park here ___/

4 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by iamdjizzy: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
I'll b thomas in this case, if I don,t see I won't beliv #daz all
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by TRILLIONIAR: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
na mami water tinz
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by DollyParton1(f): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
why d hell was the fish seller taken into custody?
Stewpeed NPF. The wont face the real matter.

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by freecocoa(f): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Story.
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Kslib(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
I no dey like this kain thing oooh..
Where the fish pishure nah?
Abi those ijaw/tshekiri people don go molestation fish for water...

2 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Bonapart(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Muslims again with strange n unusual tins
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by supaeagles(m): 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Why is this pictureless bull crap on FP??
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by FindOut(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
The truth is there are many mysteries in this life which will defy common sense, scientific and even religious explanations. BUT that doesn't mean they don't exist.

The world is not as simple as some people make it out to be. The very co-existence of soo many humans, beasts, e.t.c. belonging to different races and species on the surface of this earth is enough evidence of its complexity. & for those who believe in God, He has said repeatedly in the scriptures that we know nothing compared to His knowledge coz He it is who created the earth. Our knowledge is limited, so its absolutely pointless trying to use our intelligence to try to decipher certain things and on making no progress, decide to dismiss them as unreal or false or not plausible.

I wouldn't dismiss this story as false.

25 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by kliq(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ramota...lol....new masquerade? grin
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Blessmira: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Wonders shal never cease, u sure say d thin no b Mamiwater. May God help us! smiley
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by alphaconde(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
This story is fake, someone was bold enough to video that maze fight in rivers state and no one could even snap this harmless fish, ibadan pple must try to get good fones.smh.

8 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
this Ibadan people I tire for una ooooo
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
it must be a demonic fish. please we need the pix
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by ifedun2: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2013
Eemo wo lu ibadan.
,...but seriously,where is the evidence?

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by rezzy: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Muslim community thingz all d time
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
ZUBY77: Did it come with Koran or Bible?

Which gullible group is going to claim the miracle?

The European group or the Arabic group?
Your royal dumbness should claim it!

6 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by anthoniosp(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
its true ooh serios even wen i left there my goat asked me "bros wetin hapen " i had to call for help!!! lmao lies

7 Likes

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Wetin we nor go hear??b4 na ibo+hausa..nw na yoruba turn...i dey wait 4 urhobo2 enta news jare....
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by Tintinnoty(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
londonrivals:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/strange-fish-causes-stir-in-ibadan/
www.metronaija.com/fish-turns-to-human-being-in-ibadan/
to bad....seen is believing jor. We don wake up b4 day brake....next topic pls cos am surprise how this trash found it way to d front page
Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by kennyonthrone(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Mtchew nd I even clicked on d link hopin 2 c pictures....nonsense ihe a unu na ako wu BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: Fish With Human Parts Seen In Ibadan by scientology(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2013
i wish they saw abati dick on the fish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Is The Milk I Bought For #89,500 For My Children. / A Big Snake Killed In My Compound Today (PIX) / Please Help With Balance Diet Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.