Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) (3192 Views)

Lion Spotted Taking A Walk On The Streets In Roma, Italy Last Night (pics/video) / A Walk Around The Lincoln Memorial Edifice / My Amazing Trip To Egypt From Nigeria (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Nothingdeynaija: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
I have decided ro walk from Nigeria To Cairo, Egypt on foot. No jokes or believe it or not. If you stayed on this thread, i will document my journey, i will update as soon as possible because i understand that i may have to find internet to upload pictures of my journey.

So there's a screenshot down below, u cheked google maps and it said i could make it there in 51 days.

I know people might bash me, but hey i understand it's gonna be impossible or almost impossible to achive and i understand all the things or challenges that come with it .

So before i leave Nigeria on foot, I'll document my progress until i leave Nigeria. I will be going with my samsung phone.

Now here's the question, what are the things I'd need for this journey please i need opinions

Another thing, how many power banks can charge my phone for 51 days?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
51daysundecided
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Xenry: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Google maps is helpful, but don't trust it this much, you might get lost, bro grin grin. Anyways, good luck on your journey! cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Kriss216: 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Safe journey nwanne.

Any move to leave this country presently is a welcome development.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Xenry: 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Where's Smellysperm, your NL psychiatric patient is about to about to do something crazy! shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Lilpen3758: 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Can i go with you please??
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Quontinue please.. grin
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
Xenry:
Where's Smellysperm, your NL psychiatric patient is about to about to do something crazy! shocked
lol my patient is about to embark on a journey of no return cheesy

op keep us posted coz i might join you later. me sef wan follow japa grin
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Xenry: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

lol my patient is about to embark on a journey of no return cheesy

op keep us posted coz i might join you later. me sef wan follow japa grin
Ehh! 0kay, in that case, I go follow una coz me sef don tire for this country. Op remember to cut soap for me when you reach ooo. grin
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by chatinent: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please ask Pharoah if the food Joseph stored has finished.

We don see finish for this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by chatinent: 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Xenry:
Google maps is helpful, but don't trust it this much, you might get lost, bro grin grin. Anyways, good luck on your journey! cool

When Google and its G-Map gets confused, you'll see sth like “street view plugin error, please check your charger.”
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Softboy001: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2021
It's actually possible without going through some of the stress... You could do it in lesser days by Taking some bus in some places and then you can continue by foot.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by daddytime(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
My guy my guy...
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by punisha: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
RIP soldier.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Goldenboy01(m): 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Op , I beg carry me join body . 9ja don tire me too�
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by SKhanmi: 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2021
See cruise. Egypt is bordered by libya , Chad & sudan. Read those names again. A bandit has an higher chance of making it.

9 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by elotajohn1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
How do you intend to pass borders
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by TheMan3: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ha!!! E don reach like that
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by TheMan3: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nothingdeynaija:
I have decided ro walk from Nigeria To Cairo, Egypt on foot. No jokes or believe it or not. If you stayed on this thread, i will document my journey, i will update as soon as possible because i understand that i may have to find internet to upload pictures of my journey.

So there's a screenshot down below, u cheked google maps and it said i could make it there in 51 days.

I know people might bash me, but hey i understand it's gonna be impossible or almost impossible to achive and i understand all the things or challenges that come with it .

So before i leave Nigeria on foot, I'll document my progress until i leave Nigeria. I will be going with my samsung phone.

Now here's the question, what are the things I'd need for this journey please i need opinions

bro look at the map well oo. It's assuming you trek night and day for 51days ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Adeyinka12(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
wahala br like trekking
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Goodman247: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
You want to trek to eqypt grin if u no Waka leave your leg, your leg go Waka leave you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Backcheck: 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2021
Op no go kill your self throway o! Its gonna be a big task! Almost impossible as a loner. You mean you want to walk the roads or Niger and Libya? Almighty Libya? Abi you dont read news? Please use Google Earth to get a better view of the terrain, abi you no dey observe desert?

No go do giveaway for organ traffickers o.

See op forget, no debate, as a loner you cant make it oo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Divboy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nothingdeynaija:

This journey will take more than 51 days.
Google have only 51 days of non stop movement but sure you're not a robot.
You're gonna need rest so be ready to reach there in 3 months + grin .
Anyways.
Carry 51 power banks, many snacks to feed your bowel cool
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by leonard002(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Do due research and diligence. Some of the places you want to pass through are surrounded by organ harvesters, thieves and terrorists. Be careful. Don't start what will consume your precious life

3 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Nukilia: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
You are a dead meat! The border guard snipers will kill you bury you in unmarked graves.... grin grin cheesy
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by FiverrTutor(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Don't mind the fools above saying shit. I fully support you @op. It's possible but I suggest u get a guide

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2021
Let me seat hear and see the normal question on Nairaland travel section that goes like this - " Op what route did u took and what are the jobs available for immigrants in Egypt " grin

5 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by zabimaru: 6:15am On Apr 30, 2021
op except you are mentally deranged, then this is a no brainer, dead on arrival project.

for the guys above talking about passing sudan, libya, chad etc. have you guys asked him how he intends to exit nigeria with his Samsung phone.
A mad man trekking the whole country with a Samsung phone, taking pictures and posting at random intervals?
So after passing maybe 3 states, we will assume the worst as we would not be receiving steady updates.

That's is if he decides to keep the feeding money in his boxers oh.

Nigeria is not security friendly right now op, Don't be stupid!

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Telegram234(m): 7:00am On Apr 30, 2021
Desert storm and u kon lost your phone.
Wetin u go do?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Lilpen3758: 10:06am On Apr 30, 2021
TheMan3:
Ha!!! E don reach like that
Oga e don pass
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by Nothingdeynaija: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2021
Everybody grab your pop corn � it's shpwtime in a bit
Re: I Have Decided To Walk From Nigeria To Egypt (see Screenshot) by SGANIVA(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2021
even your phone no go pass seme border with the current security challenges in this country now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can I Take My Finance To Canada As A Master Student / Russia Student Visa Issue / Nepal Visa For Nigerians In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.