Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia (21147 Views)

Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK / Should I Accept A Federal Government Job Or Travel Over Seas? / I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Juliearth(f): 5:57pm On May 24, 2022
Penielly:

Money is part of the problem oo,, as things are becoming more expensive daily, and am not a professional oo,, just had the opportunity to have a fg job, I don't even have any skills, if I get a good connection of any Europe country I can surly look for funds and add to my savings, won't even mind selling my land.

If you think you are not skilled enough, you can pocket the idea of travelling for now. Bag two or more sellable skills that are in high demand in your country of choice.... What I am saying in retrospect is that you postpone your trip by a few years. Take your present job as a fund raising venture for your skills acquisition plan. Set a plan! For instance determine what percentage of your monthly income you would save for this venture and what skill you would acquire per quarter. Let's assume you are able to bag 3 skills in a year, then you can pick up your travel plan and set it in motion . Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 4:03am On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Juliearth post=113136383]

If you think you are not skilled enough, you can pocket the idea of travelling for now. Bag two or more sellable skills that are in high demand in your country of choice.... What I am saying in retrospect is that you postpone your trip by a few years. Take your present job as a fund raising venture for your skills acquisition plan. Set a plan! For instance determine what percentage of your monthly income you would save for this venture and what skill you would acquire per quarter. Let's assume you are able to bag 3 skills in a year, then you can pick up your travel plan and set it in motion . Good luck![/quote ]

Thanks for your advice,but I really dont have patience for that ,,cos am so piss off with this country ,I don't mind doing any job abroad,I just need legit contact.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 4:06am On May 29, 2022
Antoeni:
Na you sabi, If You Like Go Cotonou or Mali

Lol �
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:35am On May 29, 2022
[quote author=Penielly post=113270804][/quote]

Man, learn a skill, as you have been told to do before travelling.
That's the best thing to do.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Juliearth(f): 3:26am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Penielly post=113270804][/quote]

You would still need marketable skills to secure a job from here. These same skills would equally ease your relocation process, as mist countries are on the look out for people who can add value to their economy and not just a statistic.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by Penielly: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2022
Juliearth:

You would still need marketable skills to secure a job from here. These same skills would equally ease your relocation process, as mist countries are on the look out for people who can add value to their economy and not just a statistic.

So what skill exactly do I need to get here in Nigeria that can favor me in USA or any other Europe country.
Re: Keep My Federal Government Job Or Travel Out To Dubia by AndikanEssien(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Graciousgirl20:
listen good,
1, if you must travel,travel with a working visa.
2, you will make it and make more money than you earn here if you are focus and not carried away when you get there
3, no pain,no gain, there is money in Dubai if you have a target...
4, take these advise and thank me after 2years

Have you worked in the UAE before? I need your response to that question before I react to this your comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PENCOM National Pension Commission / 91,000 Apply For Customs Jobs Within 24 Hours / 2017 Internship Recruitment At Accenture Nigeria: Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.