Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Davido Drags Actor Yomi Fabiyi For Defending Alleged Child Molester Baba Ijesha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Drags Actor Yomi Fabiyi For Defending Alleged Child Molester Baba Ijesha (466 Views)

Ebony Lips: Pastor COZA, You Are A Bastard & A Child Molester / Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Roy Emmanuel Attacked, Injured For Defending Him (Graphics) / ''Come And Work For My Daughter, Imade'' - Davido Drags Disrespectful Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Drags Actor Yomi Fabiyi For Defending Alleged Child Molester Baba Ijesha by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2021
The celebrities took to their social media pages where they slammed the actor for being a rape apologist.

“Yomi Fabiyi is a disgrace, a complete idiot, one of the reasons why the fight against sexual violence gets harder by the day, you want to see a video first even when you know she is a minor? Even after you heard he confessed? What is wrong with the world I cannot can’t,” Makinwa tweeted.

Davido also tweeted a subliminal threat message to the actor:

“Bitch it’s on sight,” he captioned a photo of Fabiyi.

These came in hours after actress Iyabo Ojo thoroughly jibed the actor in a video she made for that purpose.

She slammed him for defending the alleged child molester.

She accused the actor of escalating the situation after he posted his now-famous video.

Ojo dragged Fabiyi for not doing a proper investigation before releasing the video.

Interestingly, comedienne Princess revealed in a video in the early hours of Wednesday, April 28, 2021, that the child in question is her foster child.

Princess said after the crash of her marriage, some parents allowed their children, six in number, to come and live with her so she wouldn’t be lonely.

“I have read and heard a lot over the last few days. I don’t wish anyone to go through what I’m going through. Some years ago I had challenges in my marriage and some parents in my area out of compassion allowed their children to stay with me so that I won’t feel lonely,” she said.

The comedienne revealed that it was on his visit to her house that Baba Ijesha defiled the little girl.

SOURCE: https://exponewsblog.com/2021/04/29/iyabo-ojo-davido-toke-makinwa-drag-actor-yomi-fabiyi-for-defending-alleged-child-molester-baba-ijesha/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Couple, Teddy A And Bambam Explains Why They Don’t Check Each Other’s Ph / Woman Births Her Baby Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos State / Igbos Are The Biggest Spare Parts Dealers In Africa, See Places They Have Explor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.