Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) (65592 Views)

Identities Of The 8 Children Who Died In An Abandoned Car In Lagos Revealed / 2 Children Survived Fire Explosion That Killed Bride-To-Be, 8 Kids In Ebonyi / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by santakris(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Parents of two kids who are increasing daily in size have cried out over the size of their children, and how they’ve been to different hospitals to no avail.

According to the story shared by Afrimax, their kids were born normal but afr some time, they began to increase so much in size.

“My 5-year-old son was born successfully through a natural birth but he has kept on increasing both in weight and in stature. He grows daily in size. You can even sit with him and notice that he has gained 2 kilos within 1 hour. Sometimes it gets worse and he can’t even stand or walk. Wherever he’s going to, we have to lift him.

He’s too big and one person can’t even lift him alone. He is as big as 6 children of his age. Talking is one of the things he doesn’t like at all because his weight blocks his neck and it’s not easy for him to talk.

Our one-year-old is also fat. She’s also as heavy as her brother. Neighbours have always bullied me, saying I wouldn’t have married because I’m bringing curse. We have been going from one hospital to another but doctors said they have no disease.

My son was born with 2.5 kilos. He was a small baby. In his first month, his life condition was pretty normal. But between 6 to 9 months, things started becoming unreal. He started increasing from day to day to the extent that he weighed 30 kilos which is 66 pounds. Right now, he’s 5 years old and he weighs over 100 kilos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeX5OOYp8NU

http://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/video-mother-cries-out-over-her-two-kids-who-are-increasing-daily?xg_source=facebook

3 Likes

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Kondomatic(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
Which kain wahala be this?

225 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Shellsploit: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
Did she give them dexacorten 5mg

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by PlayerMeji: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Righteousness, over to you

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by DDDEnterprises: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Which group of people in the house should we call now - doctors or spiritualists?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by DICKstractor: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
undecided
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by samwash(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
I think say na only China we for dey see this kind pple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Dreyton36: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
My Edo people go see this kind news shout "Ukpa"

Make she try starve Dem small first
If that no work out

Make she carry them go register for gym far away from the community

If that no still work , make she hand them over to her step wife or uncle wey sabi blow breeze

Anyway God knows best

Lights up my kpoli in peace

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by santakris(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
Dreyton36:
My Edo people go see this kind news shout "Ukpa"

Make she try starve Dem small first
If that no work out

Make she carry them go register for gym far away from the community

If that no still work , make she hand them over to her step wife or uncle wey sabi blow breeze

Anyway God knows best

Lights up my kpoli in peace

grin grin grin
Three serious options

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
This one get as e be o
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by kaptaintintin: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2021
u sure say their papa no from chaina? jus asking

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by realstars: 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
They are Giants, they are Naturaly taking size, their structure Will be Normalized with time.
Govenment may come for them For good care.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Revere27: 10:44am On May 01, 2021
This one deep ooo

Wetin we go call this now?... Obesity tongue
Make they carry them go gym to reduce their weight grin grin.

New month.... Extra-ordinary.

Our blessings go be extra-ordinary positive this month. Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2021
Na to look very well at their genetic makeup. It's somehow that it's affecting both kids, not just one, if na one dem fit talk na one of those rare defections.

Na obodo oyibo straightaway to get answers before it turns to something else.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Dexterfire: 10:45am On May 01, 2021
grin
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Youruniquejob: 10:46am On May 01, 2021
Sad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Offpoint1: 10:46am On May 01, 2021
I think it could be or has something to do with the environment, maybe the house. There's something in that location increasing their weight.

They should relocate for a month or two and see if there will be any changes.

But why do we black always flying to the abroad for complicated medicals?

To think black race existed before the white race, what were our ancestors doing?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Xllentwork: 10:47am On May 01, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by realstars: 10:47am On May 01, 2021
Giants

1 Like

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by whytediamond(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2021
Ahhh
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On May 01, 2021
This looks like a case of PRADER WILLI SYNDROME

See below.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by inoki247: 10:48am On May 01, 2021
lol Lucozuma Jr..

Dem even represent the 2 race one na black one na white grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2021
Take them to lab for research

It could be something rare, new or just unknown take them to better hospital outside your country obviously. If na to beg govmts or aid agencies please do because obesity kills faster than you think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by wumi2017(f): 10:48am On May 01, 2021
sad
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Jerrick(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2021
How we go handle this kind wahala like this grin
Mother normal, two children don turn obese from birth. This is beyond me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by bumzy231(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2021
Prader willi syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by Daniiel: 10:49am On May 01, 2021
this kind wahala get better packaging oi
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by ictjobber: 10:49am On May 01, 2021
hmmm
Re: Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) by sinkhole: 10:49am On May 01, 2021
sad Na wa oo!
If this person no con get belle after marriage, hin go con dey ask, "God, why me?"

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / Three New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria, Totaling 25 Cases / Coronavirus: Indian Hindus Drinking Cow Urine To Prevent Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.