Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) (55466 Views)

Air Peace Plane Makes Emergency Landing At Lagos Airport / First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Air Peace Plane Overshoots Runway In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2021
leicestercamper:

Anambra international airport is closer to Onitsha(15mins) than Asaba that's almost 45mins and all the holdup at Asaba end of the bridge

You're wrong. Without traffic at the bridge, Asaba is much closer.
By the way, 2nd Niger Bridge will soon be completed and that will reduce traffic across the current Niger Bridge.

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2021
post=101278426:

You just typed nonsense out of ignorance sorry
one reason I will not reply u that much...
1 you got no business with airport
2 you have not been inside plane before
3 you never traveled by air before
4 you will never travel by air in your miserable lifetime
5 your understanding is running anticlockwise

Since obiano don add another selfie studio for unah, u can now go any time u wishes to snap nice pics on beautiful airport background
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by keypha1: 11:19am On May 01, 2021
That's my village umueri, baba God thank you for blessing our viller with airport.
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by leicestercamper: 11:20am On May 01, 2021
You are the one that's wrong. I am telling you the real life experience, you are there deceiving yourself with Google. From Onitsha(GRA) to the Anambra international airport is not more than 15mins. I have driven from Awka to the Anambra international airport, it is just 20mins drive.

Kennydoc:

You're wrong. Without traffic at the bridge, Asaba is much closer.
By the way, 2nd Niger Bridge will soon be completed and that will reduce traffic across the current Niger Bridge.
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 11:34am On May 01, 2021
kalu01:
how many plots am ready to invest there.

Over 100 plots of land sir
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Rocksvibes234: 11:34am On May 01, 2021
People like you who makes this kind comments have to been to a bus park not to talk of Airport

EndBuhariNow:
he built it for himself and his umunna, my question is, why did they discontinued the one already at Oba He can now export ugu peacefully... I got no business going umuneri, from base to Lagos, then I connect to Asaba just 30 mins drive I'm home enjoying my pounded yam and ofe egusi

1 Like

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2021
Rocksvibes234:
People like you who makes this kind comments have to been to a bus park not to talk of Airport

efulefu I have been in Africa for the last 5 years ... piglet
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Emyben(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
Good development to ndi Anambra, but if you ask me , the geographical location of the airport is out of place . I checked the distance from nnewi to umuneri its 1:40 minutes drive and from onitsha to umuneri 1:20 minutes, remember this is Google calculation and if u add police checking points, Agbero stop and check tax receipts and long gueue of motorists trying to navigate through the traffic it will take you approximately 2 to 3 hours to get to the airport imagine wasting 3hrs on the road if u are coming from industrial hub of the state Onitsha and nnewi.. what's the need of wasting 3hrs going to Anambra airport when asaba airport is less than 40mins drive from nnewi and 25mins drive from onitsha, you might criticize me or call me all kind of unprintable names but Las Las people will opt for Asaba than this one in umuneri... what happened to oba airport Oba airport with it geographical location to nnewi and onitsha seaport would've been a moneybag to ndi Anambra generally , it would've drive massive development that will rival Lagos and others. Major sole reason of this airport is to cut short the stress our businessmen/women mostly from nnewi and onitsha passes through to access their various business destinations.. I honestly see no economic value of this place where it situated, at time we allow sentiments to be cloud of thinking faculty during decision making... he should've built it in Aguleri since he want airport to ferry him from his village to Abuja... once again I said congregations to Ndi Anambra... maybe ur Google map and mine are different

Oga, I find it better to ask questions when one is not in the know.

Onitsha to Umueri is approx 25mins. Same as from Awka.
Tha Airport is centrally located.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Emyben(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2021
Those who are against the siting of the Airport in Umueri are either Pained it’s not in their village (selfish interest) or are Ignorant on issue of Feasiblity studies for such projects.

Now listen, If you site the Airport in Onitsha, it becomes far from the populace in Awka. If you build it in Awka, it becomes Useless and far from the populace in Onitsha.

Now, don’t you think the Government was smart enough to build it in a centrally located place such as Umueri which is just approx. 20 and 25 mins away from Onitsha and Awka respectively?

Don’t condemn things because it doesn’t suit your agenda. The well-being of everybody is paramount and more important than a single persons selfish agenda.

And for those saying there is nothing in Umueri to warrant the airport being built there, Shege to all of una.
Should the Government keep pumping all her developments in selected few places instead of diversifying?
Anambra is looking to become a City State and not a State with one or two cities.

Hide your pains and selfishness and stop displaying it here on Nairaland. Ndi uchu!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2021
Emyben:

Oga, I find it better to ask questions when one is not in the know.

Onitsha to Umueri is approx 25mins. Same as from Awka.
Tha Airport is centrally located.
and for ur mind u are telling someone that uses Nigeria data to access Google map,

Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by CSTRR: 4:22pm On May 01, 2021
leicestercamper:
Stop spewing nonsense with your useless Google map. The guy has told you the fact because he is in Anambra, while you are still using Google maps to deceive yourself.

The international airport is just 15mins to Onitsha, 20mins to Awka and 40mins to Nnewi. Get off your Google map and travel to Anambra to clear your ignorance. Even when he told you that the airport is not in Aguleri but Umueri, you are still repeating Aguleri. Its very obvious you are pained by the project and also you don't know anywhere in Anambra, why not focus on your state.

Again the international airport is located at the centre of Anambra state. It is a very strategic location for the state.

Anambra international airport has been built, we didn't build it to satisfy the evious and evil wishes of you outsiders, we built to satisfy Anambrans first

Igbo man Sha.

The only similarity you have with the Chinese is that you import from them.

Humility, tact, wisdom, silence is not una strong suits.
Re: The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) by Emyben(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2021
EndBuhariNow:
and for ur mind u are telling someone that uses Nigeria data to access Google map,

Oga, those of us who have been there are telling you the reality of things.

You are sitting behind your desk somewhere far away typing in stuffs and getting fed by google map.
Airport to Onitsha is not more than 25 mins.

If you don’t believe us, leave your desk and take a drive yourself.
In your mind now, you are smart. Stay humble and admit corrections when one is made to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State / This Train Passes Directly Through A 19 Storey Residential Building In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.