Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

What Do You Know About Ecuador? Pls Share With Me: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Do You Know About Ecuador? Pls Share With Me: (2390 Views)

Ecuador.any Good News / Nigerians In Ecuador Let Meet Here / Work Abroad In South America, Ecuador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Ecuador? Pls Share With Me: by Nobody: 2:19am On Apr 24, 2011
Any Nigerian in Ecuador? Kindly share with me, How's life there? And everything there?Thanks
Re: What Do You Know About Ecuador? Pls Share With Me: by fireline: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2011
Anothe poor boy been looking at list of poorest countries in the world that allow Nigerian visa.
Go to Google and shine youe eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
All the information is there.
If you believe / have been told that there are pots of money on every street corner for nigerians to help themself then think again.
If you will not learn then go there!!
But do not come back on here saying "OH BROTHER HELP ME"
Re: What Do You Know About Ecuador? Pls Share With Me: by kennybuda: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2011
why nigerians are soo desperate to live nigeria, humm na waooo ecuadorians in spain they are like beggers ur heading hummm God will save all the bless
Re: What Do You Know About Ecuador? Pls Share With Me: by steve13(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2011
Ibadan is far better than Ecuador,as a nigerian,nothing for u,I mean nothing,I advised a friend against going there in march 2010 buh he refused,now he calls and lament every now n then,besides no airline to take you there except via sao paulo and u have 30% chance of passing tru brazil,they will reject ur ticket,tell u stories how ur return ticket is not confirmed,take u to departure hall and back to MM,Dubai is far far better than ecuador,nothing to buy or sale there,nothing to work.
Re: What Do You Know About Ecuador? Pls Share With Me: by tpiander: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Registeration And Runs For Gre, Toefl, Gmat And Sat / What Is The Easiest Route To Get To Ghana From Ibadan / Guyana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.