Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

P Square Interview With Wendy William Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square Interview With Wendy William Show (2145 Views)

A Date With Wendy Williams / Wendy William Shows Off Hot Bod In Swimwear Following Weight Loss (photos) / Wendy William Shades The Heck Outta Ariana Grande, Fans Want Her Show Canceled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by toytuns(f): 4:59am On Apr 24, 2011
P Square interview with Wendy William show during their tour in US.

click on the link below to see the full interview.

http://www.mystylebybike.com/2011/04/nigerian-artists-p-square-interview-with-wendy-williams

you can comment on the website.
Re: P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
I like the interview.
Re: P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by toytuns(f): 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2011
it was very nice. They did really well, very impressive.
Re: P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by Mcleo007(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2011
Someone should have adviced them not to attempt slurring their accent. They sounded so fake! They struggled all through to keep up with the accent tempo,but their inability to do that only laughed at their faces in the end. Nice one though,but next time, ensure you sound african. We proud of our roots!
Re: P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by THEAMAKA(f): 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2011
i like, i like!
Re: P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by MissyB3(f): 5:42pm On Apr 24, 2011
WTF!  grin
What's the name of the one with dread? He's like ''Whenever we go out, people are screaming, people are fainting''. Like, ehn? Shift to one corner jare.  cheesy

They've got a great fan in me but I just don't like hearing them talk. They usually F''uck up, the igbo accent doesn't help matters either.
Re: P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by shotster50(m): 1:16am On Apr 25, 2011
I really dont get Nigerians,  On one hand your signatures states you are proud to be a Nigerian, on the other you are complaining about someones Igbo accent,  Having an Accent or not is never a determining factor as far as intelligence goes, 
#

Talk about a living walking contradiction.
Re: P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by MissyB3(f): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2011
Lmao! Na you sabi  grin
Re: P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by chiogo(f): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2011
Missy ★ B:

WTF!  grin
What's the name of the one with dread? He's like ''Whenever we go out, people are screaming, people are [b]fainting''[/b]. Like, ehn? Shift to one corner jare.  cheesy

They've got a great fan in me but I just don't like hearing them talk. They usually F''uck up, the igbo accent doesn't help matters either.
LMFAO!!! grin I heard that too.

Hehe, but I love Paul, he's so himself. Peter kept rambling, talking 'bout "Back home in Africa". I seriously hate when people esp. Americans say 'Africa' when they can just say the country, like Africa is the 2nd largest continent not a small village! Africans talking like that too is just shame shame shame!!

Nice interview though.
Re: P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by THEAMAKA(f): 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
chiogo:

LMFAO!!! grin I heard that too.

Hehe, but I love Paul, he's so himself. Peter kept rambling, talking 'bout "Back home in Africa". I seriously hate when people esp. Americans say 'Africa' when they can just say the country, like Africa is the 2nd largest continent not a small village! Africans talking like that too is just shame shame shame!!

Nice interview though.
yeah that bothered me. maybe he was trying to go along with it because you know how most Americans just say "Africa" undecided
so maybe he thought saying Nigeria was too much lol
Re: P Square Interview With Wendy William Show by meobizy(f): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
This happened? Well, I have YouTube to the rescue.

(1) (Reply)

2face Innocent Idibia Find Love In Abuja / Nigerian Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World ???– Durex, Ladies What Say You? / Naeto C, Wife Receive 2012 Porsche Cayenne As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.