Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) (77575 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Chiwueze Kingsley Is Missing In Owerri (300 Level IMSU Law Student) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Xristars(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2021
Imo state why?
It pains me to hear all these sad news in imo.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by buckeyemedia: 4:21pm On May 02, 2021
thesicilian:
The insecurity situation in Nigeria is appalling. Instead of taking out the douchebag at Aso Rock Nigerians are busy killing themselves
Sure you won’t blame ESN that carried out the atrocity, it is President Buhari in Abuja, I thought you claimed no more need for checkpoints, that Eastern Nigeria is safe?
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Richthekid: 4:51pm On May 02, 2021
Jesus
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by UnabashedIPOB: 5:11pm On May 02, 2021
The family needs to go and ask the Daura Secret Service (DSS) who has been abducting BIAFRAN youths at night what happened to their SON. These EVIL BASTARDS need to be shot on SIGHT!
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 5:24pm On May 02, 2021
Blyzz:
Make I see your picture self. You wanna make me feel emotional

I'm not beautiful, dearie. I'm just a human with a heart.
These things hurts and I need a hug today cry
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

I'm not beautiful, dearie. I'm just a human with a heart.
These things hurts and I need a hug today cry
Awwwn.... That's why I ask for your picture because I wanna hug you! You almost made me cry.. You deserve the hug.. Oya come make I hug you
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by ohuatc(m): 5:27pm On May 02, 2021
boolet:

You think so? I think otherwise oo. These evil politicians get away with all they do on this earth oo, and the continuous blood sacrifice enhances their evil schemes. I'm sure their demons are happy with them for the unending supply of blood.

It is very sad. The insecurity is not beyond the control of the leaders, it is rather to their advantage that bloodshed persist. E deep o.

Very unfortunate. We pray for God's intervention.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 6:24pm On May 02, 2021
Blyzz:
Awwwn.... That's why I ask for your picture because I wanna hug you! You almost made me cry.. You deserve the hug.. Oya come make I hug you

Please do ,baby grin
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Please do ,baby grin
grin grin grin this one you're calling me baby, my girlfriend is here oh (yawning)..... But I still like see that face when one make me cry, I don send you email..
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:00pm On May 02, 2021
Blyzz:
grin grin grin this one you're calling me baby, my girlfriend is here oh (yawning)..... But I still like see that face when one make me cry, I don send you email..

Tell her not to worry grin

I won't snatch you
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by BabaOlowo: 7:10pm On May 02, 2021
There was a country. Shame on all of us, country of many Professors, PhD holders, Master Degree Holders and uncountable graduates, yet u made an illiterate the president. Life has now become meaningless!!!!
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by thesicilian: 7:27pm On May 02, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Sure you won’t blame ESN that carried out the atrocity, it is President Buhari in Abuja, I thought you claimed no more need for checkpoints, that Eastern Nigeria is safe?

i was talking generally, don't really care about the ESN or any other outfit in particular. When the head of any society is clueless, it rubs off on almost eveyone else in the society.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by thesicilian: 7:30pm On May 02, 2021
maasoap:

Lol. What causes insecurity in the first place? No be the same Nigerians who are busy killing themselves? E be like say someone needs to lend you sense
unfortunately that someone cannot be you since you do not even have enough for yourself.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by thesicilian: 7:38pm On May 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

The average Nigerian is dimwitted... Stockholm's Syndrome is a Nigerian Thing!!!
Guess you just came across that term and decided to use it irrespective of whether it is appropriate for the matter at hand or not.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Tell her not to worry grin

I won't snatch you
Awwwn, OK! Baby you heard her right, she said she ain't gonna snatch you from me cheesy cheesy cheesy ...... So where did originate your moniker from? Did you received my email yet?
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 7:55pm On May 02, 2021
Blyzz:
Awwwn, OK! Baby you heard her right, she said she ain't gonna snatch you from me cheesy cheesy cheesy ...... So where did originate your moniker from? Did you received my email yet?

Not yet
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Not yet
OK. Check again, emotional dolphins smiley
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 8:02pm On May 02, 2021
Blyzz:
OK. Check again, emotional dolphins smiley

Who are those?

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 02, 2021
doggedfighter:

Who are those?

Hahahahahahaha
the "S" there is auto correct smiley... Dolphin I meant
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Joycmek(f): 6:08am On May 03, 2021
This is heartbreaking ��
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2021
thesicilian:

Guess you just came across that term and decided to use it irrespective of whether it is appropriate for the matter at hand or not.

That's a poor guess...

A person of my learning chooses his terms carefully and deliberately! I don't stand to be corrected.

Maybe you should do more introspection on the term with regards to a people who continue to elect never-do wells, and oppressors.
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Rapfrick(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2021
dionflex:

The junction the road from MCC meets with Douglas road
bros MCC no meet Douglas unless u Dey talk MCC by wetheral road
Re: Chiwueze Kingsley: Missing IMSU Student Found Dead (Graphic Photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 12:26am On Mar 28, 2022
Na wa oooo deaths everywhere God help us please. Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Kept All The Pens He Used Till Graduation (Photo) / Obi Mirabel: UNN Student To Be Expelled For Twerking In Bikini In A Competition / Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.