Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing (77724 Views)

Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers Pdf Free Download (1960 Till Date) / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning / Whats The Usefulness Of JSS 3 Certificate (junior WAEC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Fourtygees: 5:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
We the back benchers use to write love letters to our crush and girlfriends back then, she will be using us the pose to her other friends, that her boyfriend or the guy asking her out has a good hand writing and from his hand writing he would be intelligent.... But na we dey carry last for class....

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Goodson15: 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Alphabet/numbers, Writing learning set,useful for bad hand writing students

448 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Uniquetani1(f): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eheen
Nice to know

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
I once used it to write an application letter.

I was accepted and asked to resume immediately.

Na bakery work!

1053 Likes 87 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by youngrichnigga: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's a stencil Dumbo........ undecided undecided undecided

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by FlamingoCityTv: 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
women love men who do things with style. Even as a man, when you do things with swag, dem go dey rush you

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by silibaba: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
TECHNICAL DRAWING TINZ. for writing your name and other details at the bottom right of your drawing sheet, just like it appears on exercise books.

i doubt you were a science student.

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Eazzii:
Mile. How has life been to you?

We just dey and bless God! Sup?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by padi94(m): 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
Na ruler I dey use amdo that time, wetin concern me

64 Likes

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by DankemzI(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fourtygees:
We the back benchers use to write love letters to our crush and girlfriends back then, she will be using us the pose to her other friends, that her boyfriend or the guy asking her out has a good hand writing and from his hand writing he would be intelligent.... But na we dey carry last for class....

It aid's calligraphy for those with writing challenges

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Adewale1603(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's a stencil, similar to templates used by architectural students, either circle templates, furniture templates e.t.c

16 Likes

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
seanwilliam:

Drop your location bro ,
You need cane Walai grin

grin

7 Likes

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by falcon01: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
We use it to write Names on Books and stuffs

11 Likes

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Donpenny(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Stencil for lettering

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by juman(m): 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
I like the thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by kestolove95(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
I use to throw it away

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by etrange: 3:23am On Mar 09, 2023
I believe it's just an uncalibrated ruler like any other. It used for drawing straight lines. The numbers and letters on it are just to simulate kids learning how to count/say the alphabet.

3 Likes

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by ryfoz(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2023
Fourtygees:

Check this

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by KingMack(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Miracood2:
I once used it to write an application letter.

I was accepted and asked to resume immediately.

Na bakery work!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Despacito1: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2023
Goodson15:
Alphabet/numbers, Writing learning set,useful for bad hand writing students

So one will just be there copying 5pages of Note with this thing if my handwriting is not good Abi. It will take 5dsys to finish the job. The Aphabatical set Is used for Technical Drawing students to write name's, scale, Ratio of the design on the border line details. I used it very well in my secondary school day's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by Jidenkem: 9:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Till Date I Still Don't Know The Usefulness Of This Thing by henndukwe18: 10:22am On Mar 09, 2023
Yet u made use of it in sch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WAEC GCE 2014/2015 Result Checking Out / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2014/2015 Aspirants Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.