Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Namfav Wanted Here! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Namfav Wanted Here! (4389 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2011
Namfav, please come on in so we can discuss some "things"  cheesy
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by vanessaven(f): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
Hmmm,  I wonder what you'll wanna hear from that r.e.t.a.r.d.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by 190: 4:10am On Apr 25, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by Scooby1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2011
vanessaven:

Hmmm,  I wonder what you'll wanna hear from that r.e.t.a.r.d.

grin grin grin
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by Odunnu: 2:23am On Apr 26, 2011
Send him a link while I take my position on the mat.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59am On Apr 26, 2011
na wa! lol
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
HELLO!! well i will be back with my "stuff" once i have enough free time.
so all of you hold your horses grin cheesy
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by OAM4J: 2:35pm On Apr 26, 2011
quietly subscribing and hoping this will be very interesting

abeg Amaka, no disappoint us o
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2011
she doesn't hate northerners, i think it's the pressure of having to appease the like of ezeuche and the other pro-biafra supremacists , amaka northerners are not your enemy
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 3:08pm On Apr 26, 2011
namfav:

she doesn't hate northerners, i think it's the pressure of having to appease the like of ezeuche and the other pro-biafra supremacists , amaka northerners are not your enemy
who cares about ezeuche? are you intimidated by him? why are you always calling his name? and who said this thread was for that? [size=13pt]I SAID HOLD YOUR HORSES, SHEESH![/size]
and keep on telling us the lies but the facts and the truth are there and glaring for everyone who wants to see them, to see. i think you must be a government agent or something. na wa for you oooo.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2011
THE AMAKA:

who cares about ezeuche? are you intimidated by him? why are you always calling his name? and who said this thread was for that? [size=13pt]I SAID HOLD YOUR HORSES, SHEESH![/size]
and keep on telling us the lies but the facts and the truth are there and glaring for everyone who wants to see them, to see. i think you must be a government agent or something. na wa for you oooo.

if you don't know ezeuche is the biggest propagandist nothing is said without going through him most of the time from what i know, he is calling for the removal of all northerners from "his territory"
lol being a government agent, not at all, what are those things you want to say? do you want to say that you have changed your mind about how you view northerners?
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2011
just wait and see. na wa for you oohhhh.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 7:56am On Apr 27, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2011
namfav:

undecided undecided undecided
don't make that face, okay? anyway, would you be kind enough to tell me more about yourself? hehe
lets start from there, shall we? cheesy wink
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

don't make that face, okay? anyway, would you be kind enough to tell me more about yourself? hehe
lets start from there, shall we? cheesy wink

i'm born in katsina, i study outside, my father is not a politician. there is nothing extra which is interesting smiley
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:38am On Apr 27, 2011
namfav:

i'm born in katsina, i study outside, my father is not a politician. there is nothing extra which is interesting smiley
come on! tell me more! where is "outside" exactly? Uk? Netherlands? hmmm. . .
katsina? where yar'adua and buhari hail from? lol. tongue
btw, are Fulani ususally tall? are you around or over 6 feet? just curious cool
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

come on! tell me more! where is "outside" exactly? Uk? Netherlands? hmmm. . .
katsina? where yar'adua and buhari hail from? lol. tongue
btw, are Fulani ususally tall? are you around or over 6 feet? just curious cool

shocked you're not insulting?

in america, of course there is just 1 katsina grin, fulani are taller than the other tribes, i'm 6ft1, which is not very tall even for fulani
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2011
namfav:

shocked you're not insulting?

in america, of course there is just 1 katsina grin, fulani are taller than the other tribes, i'm 6ft1, which is not very tall even for fulani
na wa ooooo, wtf do you guys eat? lol of course no insults, i told you i don't want this thread to turn into that. grin
okay, im super curious (lol) do you have that funny accent when you speak English? im just curious oooo, no kill me, biko nu! cheesy
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

na wa ooooo, wtf do you guys eat? lol of course no insults, i told you i don't want this thread to turn into that. grin
okay, im super curious (lol) do you have that funny accent when you speak English? im just curious oooo, no kill me, biko nu! cheesy
i won't kill don't worry

we just eat normal food, some of us drink more than we eat and eating is usually in grouping you don't have your own plate, there is no fulani without a 'funny accent'
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:08am On Apr 27, 2011
namfav:

i won't kill don't worry

we just eat normal food, some of us drink more than we eat and eating is usually in grouping you don't have your own plate, there is no fulani without a 'funny accent'
lol grin
so i take it that you do have that funny accent when you talk. loool, i would love to hear that. did you come to the US recently? or as a small child?
i think most cultures, in africa at least, are like that. when i was in naija, if you're eating fufu, you usually eat it with at least 3 other people. but lunch and breakfast are usually eaten by themselves.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

lol grin
so i take it that you do have that funny accent when you talk. loool, i would love to hear that. did you come to the US recently? or as a small child?
i think most cultures, in africa at least, are like that. when i was in naija, if you're eating fufu, you usually eat it with at least 3 other people. but lunch and breakfast are usually eaten by themselves.

i came to america about 4 years ago, my english was not good back when i came here but it has improved even though it is a little broken but i make effort to learn more, americans are judgemental, from your accent to your grammar, why do you want to hear my accent do you want to make fun of it like thispeople undecided

we eat with more than 5 people sometimes, it can get up to 10 people in 1 bowl if it is a wedding grin
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2011
namfav:

i came to america about 4 years ago, my english was not good back when i came here but it has improved even though it is a little broken but i make effort to learn more, americans are judgemental, from your accent to your grammar, why do you want to hear my accent do you want to make fun of it like thispeople undecided

we eat with more than 5 people sometimes, it can get up to 10 people in 1 bowl if it is a wedding grin
i don't want to make fun, i just wanna hear it. I've only heard it one time when i was at Lagos airport, this northern guy had that accent and i was cracking up. it was new to me tongue

10 people in one bowl? idk, im so scared about germs and bacteria that i couldn't do it. besides, i usually ate by myself cause i don't like the fufu they were eating, so i settled for gari. lol

so did you stay in Katsina before coming here? or were you in Abuja or something?
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 10:29am On Apr 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

i don't want to make fun, i just wanna hear it. I've only heard it one time when i was at Lagos airport, this northern guy had that accent and i was cracking up. it was new to me tongue

10 people in one bowl? idk, im so scared about germs and bacteria that i couldn't do it. besides, i usually ate by myself cause i don't like the fufu they were eating, so i settled for gari. lol

so did you stay in Katsina before coming here? or were you in Abuja or something?

you should try to meet more northerners then, you wll hear it more grin later it won't be funny, i prefer eating with 7 people, because it makes bonds stronger also there is trust, why alot of small children trust their parents is because they eat with their parents that's what i understand, in any way bacteria and germs from sharing food won't kill you unless you are eating with someone who is coughing all the time in the food wink

i stayed in kano before leaving
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by Odunnu: 11:13am On Apr 27, 2011
*Wakes up* Lovers gist going on.
*goes back to the bed mat*
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by rosefleurs: 11:25am On Apr 27, 2011
shocked

Tell him/her/it nothing!

Name, Rank, Serial Number.

That's it. cool
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2011
namfav:

you should try to meet more northerners then, you wll hear it more  grin later it won't be funny, i prefer eating with 7 people, because it makes bonds stronger also there is trust, why alot of small children trust their parents is because they eat with their parents that's what i understand, in any way bacteria and germs from sharing food won't kill you unless you are eating with someone who is coughing all the time in the food  wink

i stayed in kano before leaving

like are there certain foods that Nigerian Fulani eat that other groups don't? most ethnic groups have those special dishes. please enlighten me. haha
the historic city of Kano? nice! the home of Kannywood (which i do watch, sometimes) lol.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

like are there certain foods that Nigerian Fulani eat that other groups don't? most ethnic groups have those special dishes. please enlighten me. haha
the historic city of Kano? nice! the home of Kannywood (which i do watch, sometimes) lol.

there are foods that we eat alot that other tribes don't eat too much, also don't be surprised if you come across a fulani elder who will tell you not to eat to get full, it's funny but it happens alot, we also make our own cheese, sometimes kids get slices of cheese to go through lunch, there is only 1 kano cheesy,you said you don't like fufu, are you born in america?
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by THEAMAKA(f): 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
namfav:

there are foods that we eat alot that other tribes don't eat too much, also don't be surprised if you come across a fulani elder who will tell you not to eat to get full, it's funny but it happens alot, we also make our own cheese, sometimes kids get slices of cheese to go through lunch, there is only  1 kano  cheesy,you said you don't like fufu, are you born in america?
to answer your question, YES. i don't like what the fufu is made out of (the one in Nigeria- Igbo land) and the consistency of it. so when im in naija, i settle for gari, which i do like. here in the states i eat different kinds of flour as fufu, expect rice flour.
can you tell me of some of the dishes and whats inside them? or show me some pictures if there are any online.

well cows are a big thing, so im not surprised that you eat your home-made cheese. lots of calcium! lol and why shouldn't you eat to get full?
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by namfav(m): 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2011
THE AMAKA:

to answer your question, YES. i don't like what the fufu is made out of (the one in Nigeria- Igbo land) and the consistency of it. so when im in naija, i settle for gari, which i do like. here in the states i eat different kinds of flour as fufu, expect rice flour.
can you tell me of some of the dishes and whats inside them? or show me some pictures if there are any online.

well cows are a big thing, so im not surprised that you eat your home-made cheese. lots of calcium! lol and why shouldn't you eat to get full?

generally you'll have porridge and meat or vegetables, i can't find pictures so you can imagine, apart from the drinks that we also have that can help when you are hungry,it's mixed with porridge and also milk, very tasty cool

cows and goats wink i think it is cultural and religious (about eating not to get full), you hear it at times, not always
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by OAM4J: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
Make una no make this thread boring nau, enough of food talk jor.

When are you going to get into the koko of this thread?

Suggestions: describe how you both look, your likes/dislikes, Preferences, share pictures, talk about your love lives, ideal partners, possibility of a Fulani marrying an Igbo girl, your religion differences etc, etc

Oya, make una continue.
Re: Namfav Wanted Here! by Scooby1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 27, 2011
Grabs popcorn & drink grin grin grin. This one na Love in Tokoyo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Verify Your BVN To Get Quick Disbursements Of Your Covid-19 CBN Loan / Any Nigerians Living In France? / See Pictures Of Oldest Man On Earth At 145 Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.