Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) (60430 Views)

2 Rescued As Police, Hunters Kill Two Kidnap Suspects In Adamawa (Graphic Pics) / Kogi Vigilante, Local Hunters Swooped On Criminals, Arrest Five Gang Leaders / Local Hunters And Cattle Breeders Clamp Down On Kidnappers In Adamawa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Chiefhenric(m): 1:14pm On May 03, 2021
What a big meat, see enjoyment men.
But that elephant will not forgive u grin grin grin
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by seguno2: 1:33pm On May 03, 2021
toffyz:
And what benefits are they to humanity if spared?

Educate yourself on the role of elephants in the ecosystem and stop disgracing your people in public.
Thank me later.
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Stfe(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2021
So,the life of elephant is now more important than d lives of those hunters? Animals God created for us as meat! Instead of ppl to talk about d insecurity to humans in our country,u'r talking about insecurity 2 elephant! No wonder buhari values cow more than nigerians!Pls,u guys(d hunters)should enjoy urself!

2 Likes

Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by CorperKola: 1:43pm On May 03, 2021
ask yourself this? would you prefer these group of hunters spare this elephant and then kidnap you for ransom on the road near that forest
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 1:53pm On May 03, 2021
The hunger must be real if a man can be motivated to bring down an animal as big as the elephant shocked

3 Likes

Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 2:01pm On May 03, 2021
Illiterates! No matter how hard you explain to them, they will never understand that we need to preserve our wildlife. They will never understand that the poor elephant is better off for everyone when it's alive and roaming free. That stomach greed to eat , eat and eat everything will not allow them think properly and realize that in the long run, wildlife would attract tourism that would in turn improve thier lot economically. No sense of delayed gratification.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Stfe(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2021
seguno2:

Educate yourself on the role of elephants in the ecosystem and stop disgracing your people in public.
Thank me later.
People like u are too intelligent to be in Nigeria! So because of ecosystem people shouldn't eat again? And there are some persons killing humans like flies;u'r here talking about ecosystem for elephant killed!so dat elephant won't die without been killed? D way some of u equate d life of animals to dat of humanity makes me wonder.Oyibo man!
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Stfe(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2021
thecommunist:
Illiterates! No matter how hard you explain to them, they will never understand that we need to preserve our wildlife. They will never understand that the poor elephant is better off for everyone when it's alive and roaming free. That stomach greed to eat , eat and eat everything will not allow them think properly and realize that in the long run, wildlife would attract tourism that would in turn improve thier lot economically. No sense of delayed gratification.
*Shut up,ediot! U'r talking about tourism when there are problems of insecurity,hunger etc.

1 Like

Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Ranminishe(m): 2:12pm On May 03, 2021
Elephant meat is a very good source of strong libido.. quote me..I dey eat am wella
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by GodisFirst: 2:14pm On May 03, 2021
When the government could not save human lives, is it Animal lives they can save?
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by TruthinAction: 2:15pm On May 03, 2021
Ignorance is not good. And they took photos with it. Well, I don't know if there are laws in Nigeria preserving wild life. If it was done in western countries, they will be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by seguno2: 2:25pm On May 03, 2021
Stfe:
People like u are too intelligent to be in Nigeria! So because of ecosystem people shouldn't eat again? And there are some persons killing humans like flies;u'r here talking about ecosystem for elephant killed!so dat elephant won't die without been killed? D way some of u equate d life of animals to dat of humanity makes me wonder.Oyibo man!

Is it my fault that you don’t want to learn.
How did I equate the life of animals to that of humans? How did I do that please Thanks
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by seguno2: 2:26pm On May 03, 2021
thecommunist:

Well said
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 2:51pm On May 03, 2021
See them all smiling like fools!

The backwardness of the African Man Is beyond redemption....
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Germi9: 2:53pm On May 03, 2021
As scarce as this beautiful creature, these primitives had the nerve it kill it
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 2:54pm On May 03, 2021
Baawaa:
Elephant is good meat,no cause for alarm

Exactly!

Afterall we're still AFRICANS eh?

God help this backward Continent!!!
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by starlingbawa(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2021
post=101336483:
The hunters need serious reorientation.
The government needs to Improve elephant protection and management - by providing equipment and training to anti-poaching teams; developing community-based wildlife management schemes that contribute to elephant conservation.
Let us all come together to protect the elephants.

They don't need orientation. They should all be flogged and left to rot away in the gulag.

Illiteracy! Ultimately the bane of the African man!
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by elbarond(m): 3:02pm On May 03, 2021
I wish could be there, I like elephant meat. I missed it
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Christistruth00: 3:11pm On May 03, 2021
post=101336483:
The government needs to Improve elephant protection and management - by providing equipment and training to anti-poaching teams; developing community-based wildlife management schemes that contribute to elephant conservation.

The Government needs to call the Hunters Union to a Family meeting

The killing of Elephants must stop

We don’t have enough in Nigeria

The only Consolation was that it was a Male Elephant which another Male may be able to cover up for.

A Female Elephant would have taken about 14 years to replace

With Future Offspring lost as Female Elephants only give birth about every 4 years
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by cococandy(f): 3:37pm On May 03, 2021
My gosh
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Christistruth00: 3:38pm On May 03, 2021
Baawaa:
Elephant is good meat,no cause for alarm

From an old Hunter I once talked to Elephant meat is very tough,

Goat meat is sweeter and more tender.

He brought the tail of the Elephant he had killed many years before for us to see

It was as tough as Electric Wire
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
Man must learn to co-habit with other indigenous animals of this world, especially those which do not cause threat to his existence.

Rest In Peace my beautiful friend.
Then ask Buhari to restore the economic situation of this country to accommodate both the rich and the poor else, anything edible will be hunted, killed and eaten.
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 03, 2021
Elonmuskfan:
Man must learn to co-habit with other indigenous animals of this world, especially those which do not cause threat to his existence.

Has man learnt to co-habit with his fellow man first?
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 03, 2021
post=101336483:

Especially after they have improved citizens protection?
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 4:01pm On May 03, 2021
Anieke39:
After eating or sellling the elephants they should be arrested .#animal rights

Sophisticated people endangering the lives of Elephants. People with that belong to stone age claiming sophisticated
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by thecommunist(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2021
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by hspda: 4:55pm On May 03, 2021
Hungerbad oo
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Richthekid: 5:06pm On May 03, 2021
Food
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2021
What do they intend to do with this thing?
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2021
Elonmuskfan:

D man is looking for fame.. undecided but he is in shame now....
Re: Local Hunters Kill 4th Elephant In 2 Years In Ogun State (Photos) by Yeahmehn: 6:17pm On May 03, 2021
Instead of the west to find a way to use them to fight Fulani herdsmen cos cow's will be afraid of them they're busy killing them and running to Benin Republic.
This is foolishness! And to think the poor elephant died with a hard on is just sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.