Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? (5297 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / The High Value Of The Naira In The Eighties (Picture Proof) / Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Splashes N1.5million On Breakfast(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by DammyBQ: 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2011
Am based in Europe and thinking of coming back home 2 settle down and start a small bizness on a SMALL SCALE LEVEL. My Budget is between 2 Million - 3Million Naira. In Lagos or Ogun State ( Abeokuta ) Please Advice,  Any suggestions is Welcome inbox me please (adecustom@yahoo.com)
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by kcheerful(f): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2011
can we chat on your yahoo messanger? just sent a message to you now. basically the business is just an investment business i that you invest an agreed amount in an existing business and an agreed amount will be paid to you monthly for an agreed number of years say 10 years after which the contract lapses.
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by ditacon: 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2011
you can invest into solar energy system.i have made incisive finding about the business and it will be very lucrative also i have sketched a blue print of the business.for more info or business possibility reach me through abayomiatinusola@yahoo.com or 08030522080
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by DammyBQ: 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2011
Thanks All Yea we can meet on yahoo messenger (adecustom@yahoo.com) add me Still any other proposals please inbox me data's Thanks Once Again . Bless You All.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by Bowie11(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2011
I am an entrepreneur that need 4 million to complete the logistic (befiting office, vehicle, pre-visit inspection etc) required for a 50 member Trade Mission to a developed country.
The investment loan will generate to you a profit of 2.5 million within a window time frame of 5 months.
We can be contacted on 0703-982-2651; 0807-708-6167 or bowiehertzgroup@yahoo.com
Looking forward to your reply ASAP.
NB: This offer is no scam.
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by sigo10: 11:55pm On May 25, 2011
invest on car wash business,good business with low risk
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by glowithdan(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2011
, In a similar position now, but don't mind if we join forces in the haulage business. I sense you are in the UK,
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by stockprong: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2011
u wnt enjoy ur finance/ pls do busines u can handle ursef. be careful of who u advance ur fund. check d link below 4 tips of wat 2 do wit ur part finance.
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by stockprong: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2011
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by hamzamohd: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2011
i will advice you become a domain name dealer.you buy domain names with monthly gains.and make your cool doe!
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by monopolist: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2011
FOOD!

Just invest NGN400,000 on Food and you have made it.

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by hallmark77: 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2011
One word for you!Be Careful.
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by amaoso: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2011
, My own little advice for u, is that if u can learn hw to trade forex in both (currencies&commodies) is the fastest and easiest way to make fortune.if you know d real secret behind it.That's what i does for a living and is fetching me income.for further clarification u ar free to contact me on(08038598240)
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by Harpesin(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ Poster, just added you on my yahoo messenger, Hav something dat can benefit you and you will be fully in charge of your biz, Only to pay me my own commission after you have received green light that you are not in the wrong place, calltemy@yahoo.com

Also those who are interested in opening their own biz,
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by hallmark77: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2011
I guess you should stop wasting your time.Try to save more because that money is nothing to depend on in Nigeria.I live abroad too and currently I have 8.5M in cash in Nigeria but I know that the money cant do enough for me as per localising a business and settling down.I am tryiing to bring in additional 8M by the end of the year before I can risk going to Nigeria to do business.You will need to secure yourself against the risk of doing business incase something goes wrong.Nigeria has no credit system that can help your business.Beware my guy!

5 Likes

Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by white65: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hi,

I advice u go into haulage biz, and u will get atleast 400k per month. there will be a legal backing btw you and me. its ealy a gud biz.call 08024165255 or mail me on samjacobson007@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by Nairaplus(m): 8:05am On Jun 25, 2011
hallmark77:

I guess you should stop wasting your time.Try to save more because that money is nothing to depend on in Nigeria.I live abroad too and currently I have 8.5M in cash in Nigeria but I know that the money cant do enough for me as per localising a business and settling down.I am tryiing to bring in additional 8M by the end of the year before I can risk going to Nigeria to do business.You will need to secure yourself against the risk of doing business incase something goes wrong.Nigeria has no credit system that can help your business.Beware my guy!

Good advice to heed. Meanwhile start learning now by reading Robert Kiyosaki's: Guide to Investing

1 Like

Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by monopolist: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2011
Invest in CASSAVA CORNBINE PLANTATION @NGN400,000 PER HECTARE OR PLANTAIN PLANTATION @NGN500,000

10Hectares of Cassava and Corn @NGN4Million

and earn annual Return on Investment ranging from NGN1Million to NGN10Million from December 2016

Get a Plantation Plan today: kingolusola@gmail.com or call 08055940488
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by Akins02324(m): 1:25am On Jul 16, 2011
Why don't you try importation business.I think with this amount with you,you can start importation business big time while you double the money within a short time frame.

There are lots of products you can import from china through your internet without having to travel to china.

You can visit my blog www.home-based-importation-business..com. every information needed to succeed in this business is there and i have also analyse some of the products you can imports and where you can get them with the ready made buyers waiting to pay you cash.

This is the kind of business you can run as a part-time or full time if you have enough time

Good luck
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by Kingzonly(m): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2012
My dear poster look before you loop... I tell you to look at what people want, what you real like dealing with that suit you, what can bring you and people together for properity... I can asure you what nigeria real dealing with now that will not fall 50 to 100years coming...
1 Entertament
2 Film and Video
3 Information Technology I.T
4 Heritage i mean Art works individually
5 Modeling and many more... Even if you can take to computer life and IT you're there already because I T AND ENTERTAIMENT is now money in Nigeria
just look around and get to know what people need that is not available which you can provide I bet you even if you have any skill with a million naira, you are one of the flying EAGLE. kingzon@yahoo.com 08029340296 takecare
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by osangdanie(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2012
Very wonderful ideas have been shared with you and i will advice that you have to prayerfully follow up the idea you have in-dept knowledge about so you money does not go down the drain.
For your Market Feasibility study and Business plan, organization systems and structure.
Con-Edge Enterprise Solutions Limited
www.con-edge.com.ng
daniel.osang@con-edge.com.ng
Regards: Daniel
I will be waiting for your call..
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by ogunnubio(m): 6:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
Hi,
There is an australian company called AVENEUES TO WEALTH that offers its customers lifestyle enhancement products and opportunities. It also offers them a growing list of everyday items and packages in a product bundle called a PRIVILEGE PACK.

This privilege pack is a must have, considering how with so small money, you can get so much value. Once you are a member, you will have access to own your personal business (e.g being a distributor of any product you are interested in 'cos the company has over 800 brands of products you can trade in ranging from electronics, food & beverages, real estate, laptops & phones, just name it), have extra income,leave a legacy,experience financial freedom and so much more.
For instance, After paying the membership fee, you can start a cement business with a minimum of#100k where you will have access to the cement factory directly for free instead of going through the rigours of paying #2m to be a distributor.

So, join the league of extraodinary men today!Great, resourceful and entrepreneurship minds. (Nigeria team include:Prof. Pat Utomi as the chairman, Deolu Akinyemi as the Director,Emmanuel chukwu, Bishop katung,etc and international team include Dr.Dolf de Rosss, Damien Martyn, Christopher Thompson, Les Richardson,Stefan Gayton, etc.) contact me on 07039359066 or 08053690844, darexkey2010@gmail.com for more info.

This is for REAL! It's the best business you can ever get in this 21stcentury. Have been enjoying this great opportunity since last year.Hope to hear from you soon.
Don't be left out 'cos it's a must have![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by Ltrust(m): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2012
Agricultural business has a lot of opportunities to tap in from. Agro export is the export of agro commodities which are always in high demand outshores. You can invest in charcoal,sesame seed,ginger,cashew business and reap ROI of over 40-60%.
Secondly, I will advice you also on foodstuff packaging and export business. Highly rewarding and profitable. Packaghing foodstuff increases its value and price.
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by Ltrust(m): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2012
Agricultural business has a lot of opportunities to tap in from. Agro export is the export of agro commodities which are always in high demand outshores. You can invest in charcoal,sesame seed,ginger,cashew business and reap ROI of over 40-60%.
Secondly, I will advice you also on foodstuff packaging and export business. Highly rewarding and profitable. Packaghing foodstuff increases its value and price.ROI is over 30%.
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by Fabrio: 11:51am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello.

I am Dhaneesh Business Development Manger Fabrio LLC Dubai. Now we are introducing a new unique product for interior and exterior wall paneling and flooring.

We all ready have a market network in India and China and we are searching for new distributors for other country’s like Nigeria , Libya , and all other African and European country’s if you are interested to know more about our products and implementing system please contact me at Dhaneesh fabrio@email.com or visit our website http://fabrio.net/products.html

You can also call me on 00971 55 2952080 ,00971 4 2503913
Fax 00971 4 2503914

Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by samchide(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
The season is of merriment is close by and I have a product(edible ) which is fast selling in the market, so its an opportunity for great people to tap into this abundance of earning. N400,000 (four hundred thousand naira only) if you will invest the Sum of N1.5 million naira. Only.
This is open for just only two partners. Interested for partnership and for more details please call 08033567020 ( UD NDUKWE ) my Location is LAGOS you can also make all posting of our conversation including your number on this timeline for business transparency
God bless
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hi,if you are interested in importation,we could partner together on my latest project.Wine/alcoholic beverage or energy drink importation.I live in FInland permanently with access to the european wine countries like Spain and France which have one of the cheapest price in wine production. Im planning on creating a unique wine brand (having my own brand label) which will be classic and well known with time.Sorry i cant share my personal details here but if you are interested in this business idea,drop me your contact id and i will brief you more about this project.
Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by 4X4: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. reply if your still intetested

1 Like

Re: Please Advice What Can I Do With £10,000 (2.5million Naira) In Nigeria? by Chekitaut: 6:13am On Mar 12, 2013
Invest in Haulage of Cement, Granite, Iron rod you are sure of meaningful income
Get 70% of your investment in 12month.
option 1: Principal+interest every 25days for 12month
Option 2: interest only while your principal work for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% FREE Videos On How Anyone Can Start & Profit From MINI Importation Business / Distributorship Business In Nigeria / N15 Billion Shares Exchange Hands On NSE In One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.