Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bitcoin Wallet Empty - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Wallet Empty (396 Views)

Best Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria / Luno Bitcoin Wallet Requesting For BVN For Verification / Best Bitcoin Wallet For Newbies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Wallet Empty by Nixsone(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2021
Dear all, please who can help out.
Bitcoin paid into my wallet address is not found... what do I do.
I sent my wallet address to my forex trading group and payment evidence was sent and yet I couldn't see it on my wallet.
What do I do. I need advice
Re: Bitcoin Wallet Empty by laraskey(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2021
Nixsone:
I sent my wallet address to my forex trading group and payment evidence was sent and yet I couldn't see it on my wallet.
you were sent a photoshop screen shot of a payment made to ur wallet address ... You weren't paid for real rather scammed..

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Wallet Empty by Rita33(f): 4:01pm On May 03, 2021
Nixsone:

Drop a screen shot of payment evidence

Or whatsapp me 05
Re: Bitcoin Wallet Empty by abdulhadi101(m): 4:09pm On May 03, 2021
they don scam you o
Re: Bitcoin Wallet Empty by Usminous: 4:10pm On May 03, 2021
you might have been scammed
Re: Bitcoin Wallet Empty by bcashy: 5:38pm On May 03, 2021
Scammed grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bitcoin Wallet Empty by setobaba: 8:47am On May 04, 2021
He’s not scammed
If Op is using block chain then the payment might have gone. It happens to me once I lost $100 trying to sending the same wallet I’ve been sending payment to daily, I was shocked when neither of us could find receive the lost Btc till date
Re: Bitcoin Wallet Empty by Seniorwriter(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2021
setobaba:
He’s not scammed
If Op is using block chain then the payment might have gone. It happens to me once I lost $100 trying to sending the same wallet I’ve been sending payment to daily, I was shocked when neither of us could find receive the lost Btc till date

Insightful....can you elucidate more.....was it a P2P or deposit.

Let's learn from your experience.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Bitcoin Wallet Empty by setobaba: 8:58am On May 04, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Insightful....can you elucidate more.....was it a P2P or deposit.

Let's learn from your experience.

@Seniorwriter
The receiver is my friend, I was sending the $100 from my blockchain account to his, from my end it showed those completing figures, it took hours before it get completed, only for my guy to send me screenshots of wallet history and nothing was received. We both cross check the wallet address I sent the payment to again it was correct. He told me he had experience such glitches once and till date we never see the money. I can only be thankful it’s not more than $100
Re: Bitcoin Wallet Empty by Seniorwriter(m): 9:05am On May 04, 2021
setobaba:

The receiver is my friend, I was sending the $100 from my blockchain account to his, from my end it showed those completing figures, it took hours before it get completed, only for my guy to send me screenshots of wallet history and nothing was received. We both cross check the wallet address I sent the payment to again it was correct. He told me he had experience such glitches once and till date we never see the money. I can only be thankful it’s not more than $100

Wow....so did you search for explanations online or from the blockchain contact address.?

Any leads.
Re: Bitcoin Wallet Empty by Kobicove(m): 9:22am On May 04, 2021
setobaba:
He’s not scammed

So, who bears the loss in OP's case?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall For This Scam / Pls Who Has This Boom And Crash Indictor / Let Me Share A Secret With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.