Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo (3717 Views)

Chisom Ezeonyiwara: 9-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Rivers State (Photo) / Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by Callyd(m): 4:11pm On May 03, 2021
Earlier today on twitter, a Nigerian girl was declared missing by a guy expected to be her brother because he made the announcement.

The guy identified as @trek_bee on twitter made the post with the photos of his sister. The missing girl identified as munachim chukwuma onyia has gone missing for about 10 days now and the parents of the child have reported to the nearest police station.

It was also reported that she was last seen at the early hours of last week Thursday in her office in victoria island.

See more photos.....
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/05/nigerian-girl-declared-missing-in.html

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by aaa14bd1083: 4:19pm On May 03, 2021
no!!! not again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by walyx(m): 4:26pm On May 03, 2021
third news of missing person today. it's well
Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by GogetterMD(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2021
Missing or she went underground because she is owning people billions from a failed/fraudulent investment scheme

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by HONESTFACT101(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2021
naija don cast......signing out
Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by heartbraker(m): 5:37pm On May 03, 2021
A
GogetterMD:
Missing or she went underground because she is owning people billions from a failed/fraudulent investment scheme
he be like you knw more about dis story, tell us more...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 03, 2021
heartbraker:
A he be like you knw more about dis story, tell us more...

Na so people take dey enter problem with their basket brain and tap mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by falcon01: 7:51pm On May 03, 2021
This one wey resemble that boy that sang Kilonfeshe
Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by annyplenty(m): 7:58pm On May 03, 2021
Lord, have mercy! Keep this girl safe and bring her back safely without delay in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by Oksoluk10: 8:07pm On May 03, 2021
one have to think twice before leaving house this days.
Even pin don't get miss like this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by delzbaba(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2021
I heard the girl is a senior MMM type fraudster, international one for that matter,,and she on the run after choping billions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 03, 2021
Na wao. I pray she went visiting. Not again. We never recover from INI bong matter. Please, not again
Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by Illuminatiship(m): 8:51pm On May 03, 2021
all this girl's wan dey use kidnapping trend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by WalkerMichael(m): 11:11pm On May 03, 2021
she japa with people millions
Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by tonak(m): 5:23am On May 04, 2021
She's not missing, she duped people of almost a billion naira and went into hiding through all these investments programs you people do. She's in connivance with her family trying to use this occasion of several people missing to also declare her missing also. She's a thief.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by ecomalchemist(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2021
I hope she's okay ?
Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by gambia(m): 7:15am On May 04, 2021
tonak:
She's not missing, she duped people of almost a billion naira and went into hiding through all these investments programs you people do. She's in connivance with her family trying to use this occasion of several people missing to also declare her missing also. She's a thief.

she will soon be apprehended.
Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by Nobody: 8:06am On May 04, 2021
Nigerians and their reasoning.

What does this girl know in investment that she will talk and you give her your millions to keep for you, when First Bank and UBA never collapse ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by Nobody: 8:44am On May 04, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
Nigerians and their reasoning.

What does this girl know in investment that she will talk and you give her your millions to keep for you, when First Bank and UBA never collapse ?
I wonder oooh, one met me last month telling me before December I will make not less than 5 million, I asked codedly , how long have you been in the business, he said 2 years plus, I asked him , bro you don hammer,if iwill get 5million from now to December it means you have more than 15million in your account now... He laughed, both of us laughed , use your head now or you ended up blaming police.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Victoria Island, Lagos - See Details And Photo by TotoGame(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2021
She went to collect prick....she will be back soon

don't underestimate the powers of a good yummy prick

(1) (Reply)

Sudanese Man Forced To Marry Goat He Caught Sleeping With / Religion of peace: See what Palestinians are doing to Christians (picture) / Police Arrest 21 Suspected Criminals In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.