Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (24559 Views)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Chisom Ezeonyiwara: 9-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing In Rivers State (Photo) / 15-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Declared Missing In Ghana Has Been Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2022
A Teenage Girl Identified as Beulah, has been declared missing by her family in Akwa Ibom State, Reports.

According To Her Aunt, Olanma Cyprain, she was last seen on Friday, July 29, 2022, when she left home for School.

See Her Statement On Facebook As Sighted By Below:

"Please All. My niece Beulah left home for school on Friday to collect her term report at Girls High school Ikot Ibiok eket,Akwa Ibom state and has since not returned. The police has been informed and families are out in search for her, Please help me,help my family find Beulah. If you've seen her or have any information, please kindly contact me."

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:52am On Aug 01, 2022
This Is New Month Of August

Cha E!

Is Too Early For This Sad News Na

. Com Is Back With Full Force.

2 Likes

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2022
This is scary and becoming unbearable.
Can we just end nigeria and restart again lipsrsealed?
Waking up in the morning with no assurance of if you’re gonna live till the night time .
This country is seriously bleeding
We need to end nigeria

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2022
May she be found alive and complete. IJN.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Jennyclay:
May she be found alive and complete. IJN.

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Adeling(m): 8:16am On Aug 01, 2022
post=115269320:

See More Photos Via www.. Com
I'll advice you to take down those unnecessary ad pop-ups on your website. It's annoying.

Not ass if I'm looking for bad news or anything... Na just advice

14 Likes

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mko123(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Her last location should be checked.

Hope she didn't thread the skuller nation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Chia

Afghan Pro max loading....

She will be located in Jesus name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
May she be found alive.

8 Likes

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mko123(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
post=115269032:
This Is New Month Of August

Cha E!

Is Too Early For This Sad News Na

. Com Is Back With Full Force.

Trash from the pit of hell as usual

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
I pray she’s found alive.

7 Likes

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MikeMicheal(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Children of now adays, She fit don get boyfriend like that o.
If any, check his house.

1 Like

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tiswell(m): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2022
have they checked her boifrens house

1 Like

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mrmanability: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2022
I pray Nigeria does not happen to u oo.
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2022
sad Hope those pipu never carry her enter that place/land,hide her/change her name to Aminat?
Nah question I ask oo,if she dey there,make una release her biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2022
Well, since no bi for West she lost, mak una no too worry, she go return in good health. Bcs if na one of d western states, I for say na 50/50, those people sabi harvest organs like morrow no dey and they hv sharing formula.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by havenz(m): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2022
May she be found in one shape and alive.

Happy New Month To All The Nairalanders.
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Cuppycat: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2022
This is scary and becoming unbearable.
Can we just end nigeria and restart again lipsrsealed?
Waking up in the morning with no assurance of if you’re gonna live till the night time .
This country is seriously bleeding
We need to end nigeria
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Frank150: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2022
She is missing or dead...
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OkuFaba(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Let's pray she went to collect gbola...
It's better she's somewhere chilling with big gbola than being skull minned
May God deliver her
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2022
post=115268739:
A Teenage Girl Identified as Beulah, has been declared missing by her family in Akwa Ibom State, Reports.

According To Her Aunt, Olanma Cyprain, she was last seen on Friday, July 29, 2022, when she left home for School.

See Her Statement On Facebook As Sighted By Below:

"Please All. My niece Beulah left home for school on Friday to collect her term report at Girls High school Ikot Ibiok eket,Akwa Ibom state and has since not returned. The police has been informed and families are out in search for her, Please help me,help my family find Beulah. If you've seen her or have any information, please kindly contact me."

Kudos to your efforts, she will be found.
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 8:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Hate and tired of hearing this kind news sad
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TA4TA4: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2022
I pray she is found and returned to her family unharmed...

I declare vawulemce on all enemies of the nation on all enemies seeking to see we or members of our families in pain.... Weather known or unknown enemies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9jZeRk5ps
Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu want to use her and do ritual. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:42am On Aug 01, 2022
she is not a teenage girl nah. this girl should be around 10 or 11 years. i pray she's found alive and intact

1 Like

Re: Beulah, Teenage Girl Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Bad News Will Never See You And May Almighty God Protect You, So That, Your Name Or Photos, or Bad News About You, Appear On . COM Because Cares.

This New Month Of August, Is Open For Business, Get In Touch With Us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Kidnapped To Join Cult —suspect (pic) / Victims Of Kona Attacks In Taraba Buried (photo) / Thugs Attack Chief Imam Of Jaagi & Worshippers In Niger State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.