Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Can An Undergraduate Transfer From One Federal University To Another - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can An Undergraduate Transfer From One Federal University To Another (675 Views)

Can I Transfer From A Private University To A Public Or State? / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / The Big Size Of An Undergraduate's Project Hardcopy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can An Undergraduate Transfer From One Federal University To Another by Samfloxin(m): 11:24am On May 04, 2021
Please I have cousins who are currently studying in a federal University in the northern part of Nigeria. Due to the current spate of kidnapping of students in the higher institutions, their parents are very much worried. Please can someone transfer from one university ( federal or state) to another university and how long can such process take?
Re: Can An Undergraduate Transfer From One Federal University To Another by woleabayo(f): 11:33am On May 04, 2021
yes but i dont think they still do that now in nigeria.............but u can visit any school of choice bursery or student affairs of admission office to make more enquiry
Re: Can An Undergraduate Transfer From One Federal University To Another by PetersKID(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2021
yes, you can transfer from one university to another but you need the requirement of the school you are going to.

Example

If you want to transfer to Rivers State University (RSU)

you must be on 3.00 CGPA

A transfer letter to the registrar

acceptance fee of 200k

(1) (Reply)

Adewole Yinka (mascot) Emerges Presidential Winner, UI Students' Union Election / Help A HND Graduate In Dilemma / NLC Protest Report From Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.