Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Job Search - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Search (279 Views)

How Extra-curricular Activities Can Aid Your Job Search / Simple Tips To Create A Perfect Cover Letter Template For Your Job Search / 5 Ways To Stay Positive During Job Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Search by Nienie(f): 1:47pm On May 04, 2021
Please I'm in need of a job,preferably a part time job.
Location is owerri.
I have experience in customer relationship management.
Re: Job Search by kehnton(m): 3:14pm On May 05, 2021
Nienie:
Please I'm in need of a job,preferably a part time job.
Location is owerri.
I have experience in customer relationship management.

Are you a smart, dynamic, self-motivated and committed marketing professional looking for opportunities in a positive environment with great work/life balance? Our client, a Medical Diagnostic Centre with ultra-modern healthcare facility in the heart of Owerri, needs your expertise.

The ideal candidate must be able to carry out marketing of our client’s products and services and work independently to meet sales objectives.

Requirements
- Must be highly motivated and target driven individual
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills with the proven ability to turn prospects into clients
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Tech-savvy with good computer and Digital marketing skills
- 2+ years of proven experience in sales and marketing.

Interested or know someone who is?

Please send your resume to info@careerrudder.com stating why you think you are the best candidate for this role, with subject of email as "Medical Marketing Associate".

Salary budget 60k

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Youth And Development Internship Program / Dispatch Rider Vacancy- N50, 000 Salary / Learning Data Entry Skill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.